Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,688 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing (9297 Views)

List Of 10 Biggest Mosques In The World Currently / Awolowo And Fajuyi Hall Mosques Demolition OAU ILE IFE / Ten Reasons Why Boko Aram Does Not Represent Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
Quran (48:17) - "There is no blame for the blind, nor is there blame for the lame, nor is there blame for the sick (that they go not forth to war). And whoso obeyeth Allah and His messenger, He will make him enter Gardens underneath which rivers flow; AND WHOSO TURNETH BACK, HIM WILL HE PUNISH WITH PAINFUL DOOM"

That verse says the able-bodied muslims who do not fight will suffer torment in hell. So allahh expects all able-bodied muslims to be terrorists.

THAT IS WHY TERRORISTS KILL NON-VIOLENT MUSLIMS AS ALLAH HIMSELF SAID THEY WILL SUFFER TORMENT IN HELL.

Why because:

Quran (2:216) - "FIGHTING IS PRESCRIBED FOR YOU, AND YE DISLIKE IT. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (4:95) - "Not EQUAL are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.).......

Those passages criticize "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is this Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption.

Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way ARE MUCH GREATER IN WORTH IN ALLAH'S SIGHT. These are they who are triumphant."

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Keepshining(f): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
Now i know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Henry22(m): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
hmmm..... So your so called allah even encourages terrorism? And is like since they abducted those chibok girls they have gotten all the fresh puusy they need and that is why thier allah has since stoped promising them 72 fresh virgins he now promise them gardens with water flowing underneth........TERRORISTS EVERYWHERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
So allahh requires all able-bodied muslims to be terrorists.

No room for Muslims sitting on the fence otherwise painful doom is awaiting them. You better renounce allahh and embrace the Lord of peace, Jesus.

Peace I leave with you, my
peace I give unto you: not as
the world giveth, give I unto
you. Let not your heart be
troubled, ...(John 14:27).

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by tartar9(m): 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
truthman2012:

No room for Muslims sitting on the fence otherwise painful doom is awaiting them. You better renounce allahh and embrace the Lord of peace, Jesus.

Peace I leave with you, my
peace I give unto you: not as
the world giveth, give I unto
you. Let not your heart be
troubled, ...(John 14:27).
sharrap liar! which peace?
"do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword"
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
tartar9:
sharrap liar! which peace?
"do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword"

That believers in Jesus would be killed for their faith.

All the apostles were killed by people with islamic spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by tartar9(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
truthman2012:

That believers in Jesus would be killed for their faith.
al'taqqiyya
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
tartar9:
al'taqqiyya
There is no such word in the Bible.
I notice you couldn't refute the OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by tartar9(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
truthman2012:

There is no such word in the Bible.

I notice you couldn't refute the OP.
lying for the greater glory of xrist just as pooaul taught you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
truthman2012:

Ok now jesus is lord,,probably you haven't come across this verse
"And this is eternal life,that they may know You the ONE TRUE GOD and jesus christ WHOM YOU SENT-john17:3

Concerning the quranic verses you quoted,,jihad is only prescribed when necessary,,that is when the muslims are under attack by an external force hence it is an obligation to prevent the fighting and annihilation of helpless muslim even if it means fighting back(defensive and not offensive)

Not transgressing all limit as the terrorist groups are doing world wide
Here is what the koran has to say about trangression----“Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as
though he has killed all mankind. And whoever
saves a life, it is as though he had saved all
mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)
SURA2;190--fight in the way of Allah those WHO FIGHT YOU and do not transgress for Allah hates the transgressors

The killing of muslims by this terrorist group goes a long way to prove that they are in no way muslims,,and do not follow in any way the teachings of the koran

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
BETATRON:

"And this is eternal life,that they may know You the ONE TRUE GOD and jesus christ WHOM YOU SENT-john17:3

Concerning the quranic verses you quoted,,jihad is only prescribed when necessary,,that is when the muslims are under attack by an external force hence it is an obligation to prevent the fighting and annihilation of helpless muslim even if it means fighting back(defensive and not offensive)

Here is what the koran has to say about trangression----“Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as
SURA2;190--fight in the way of Allah those WHO FIGHT YOU and do not transgress for Allah hates the transgressors

The killing of muslims by this terrorist group goes a long way to prove that they are in no way muslims,,and do not follow in any way the teachings of the koran

Stop carrying the same lies about jor !

Where did you see when muslims are under attack in those verses?

Is this one under attack?

https://www.nairaland.com/2751942/man-sentenced-death-renouncing-islam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
truthman2012:

Stop carrying the same lies about jor !

Where did you see when muslims are under attack in those verses?

Is this one under attack?

https://www.nairaland.com/2751942/man-sentenced-death-renouncing-islam
is this a reply??...can you read and understand at all?

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
BETATRON:
is this a reply??...can you read and understand at all?

Trash !

The other time you gave that false defence of muslims fighting defensive war, I debunked it and you ran away when I quoted this:

Quran 9:29] Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.

When and where did the Jews and Christians attack the muslims in that verse?

Is it not clear muslims were fighting them for not believing in allahh as stated?

You islamists have been sold to lies. Smh !

4 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by true2god: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
I watched an animated history of the battle of karballa where mohammed's grandson, Hussein, was beheaded by fellow muslims loyal to ayeesha, the islamic prophet child bride, and come to the conclusion that islam is purely of the devil.

No offense intended, just my personal opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
I heard mohammed died on top of a calarbar woman shocked how true it that?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash !

The other time you gave that false defence of muslims fighting defensive war, I debunked it and you ran away when I quoted this:

Quran 9:29] Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.

When and where did the Jews and Christians attack the muslims in that verse?

Is it not clear muslims were fighting them for not believing in allahh as stated?

You islamists have been sold to lies. Smh !
the verse ends with the statement until they pay the tribute readily being brought low...what is the tribute?? I guess you didn't bother to ask....and why didn't this verse say until they accept your religion...because there is no complusion in religion

The verse you quoted above is applicable to non muslims in the muslim land who refused to pay TAX not does who refused to JOIN ISLAM,,now go study the punishments for not paying tax

For calling people to ISLAM the Quran says---call people to the way of your Lord with wisdom and Good exhortation--16vs125

With regards to does who fight you the koran say

“Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not
for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing
kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just.
[Al-Qur'an 60:8]

Another beautiful advice from the koran which I also think will be of help to you is

Do not let hatred for a group of people lead you towards committing injustice-qur'an5 vs8

I hope you're able to understand this time

By the way you didn't reply me concerning john17-3
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Medicis(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
Arab Scientists have invented a time travelling device that can transport an entire country back to the middle ages."They are calling it ISLAM".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by HerJahSir(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
These anti-islam campaigns wount stop millions of people converting and embracing Islam yearly all over the world. Futile efforts!

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
BETATRON:
the verse ends with the statement until they pay the tribute readily being brought low...what is the tribute?? I guess you didn't bother to ask....and why didn't this verse say until they accept your religion...because there is no complusion in religion

The verse you quoted above is applicable to non muslims in the muslim land who refused to pay TAX not does who refused to JOIN ISLAM,,now go study the punishments for not paying tax

For calling people to ISLAM the Quran says---call people to the way of your Lord with wisdom and Good exhortation--16vs125

Another beautiful advice from the koran which I also think will be of help to you is

Do not let hatred for a group of people lead you towards committing injustice-qur'an5 vs8

Why do no-muslims have to pay tax? Is that not discriminatory? Why do muslims live freely in Christian countries?

In fact Muhammad and muslims are wicked, can't you see?

Qur'an (3:83) - "Are they seeking a religion other than Allah's, when every soul in the heavens and the earth has submitted to Him, WILLINGLY or by COMPULSION?"

How do you compel people to submission in self defence?

Again, it is a LIE that every soul
has submitted to allahh on earth.

Qur'an (2:193) - "And fight them until persecution is no more, AND RELIGION BE ONLY FOR ALLAH. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers."
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
HerJahSir:
These anti-islam campaigns wount stop millions of people converting and embracing Islam yearly all over the world. Futile efforts!

Is that a refutal?

2 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
HerJahSir:

Is that a refutal?

Million can choose to go to hell, that doesn't make islam true.

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by glossy6(f): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
BETATRON:

When have been under attack? Those children of the slave woman like blood not be small thing.

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
truthman2012:

Why do no-muslims have to pay tax? Is that not discriminatory? Why do muslims live freely in Christian countries?

In fact Muhammad and muslims are wicked, can't you see?

Qur'an (3:83) - "Are they seeking a religion other than Allah's, when every soul in the heavens and the earth has submitted to Him, WILLINGLY or by COMPULSION?"

How do you compel people to submission in self defence?

Again, it is a LIE that every soul
has submitted to allahh on earth.

Qur'an (2:193) - "And fight them until persecution is no more, AND RELIGION BE ONLY FOR ALLAH. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers."
it is the duty of a patriot to pay tax..I see you didn't ask why they blatantly refused to pay tax

This is the third time I am explaining quran2:193 to you
To understand it read 2:191--fight in the way of Allah THOSE WHO FIGHT YOU,and DO NOT TRANSGRESS,indeed ALLAH hates the TRANSGRESSORS
----so this is a defensive fight not offensive
----verse 192 goes further to buttress this point
193 say fight THEM(those who fight you) until there is no fitna(trails,tribulation,oppression)..then if the relinquish(desist from this attack),there shall be no repraisal(RETALIATION) except against the wrongdoers

I HOpe you understand it now

Again you skipped a lot of things in my previous reply to you didn't you read em or you just want to abscond them
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by malvisguy212: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
BETATRON:

liar.
Surah 9:29: Fight those who BELIEVE NOT IN ALLAH nor the Last Day, nor
hold forbidden which hath been
forbidden by Allah and His
Messenger, nor acknowledge the
religion of Truth, even if they are the
People of the Book, until they pay
the Jizya with willing submission
and feel themselves subdued. (Yusuf
Ali)

Does this verse say Fight those who attack first? but to “FIGHT THOSE WHO BELIEVE NOT IN ALLAH.” It also commands Muslims to fight all those who do not “HOLD THAT FORBIDDEN WHICH HATH BEEN FORBIDDEN BY Allah AND HIS MESSENGER.” This means that if you do not forbid for yourselves that which was forbidden by Allah, such as the eating of pork, then Muslims have every right to fight you. Also, Muslims are commanded to fight all those who do not acknowledge Islam as “ THE RELIGION OF TRUTH .”
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
glossy6:

When have been under attack? Those children of the slave woman like blood not be small thing.
didn't get the point,you're trying to make
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
malvisguy212:
liar.
Surah 9:29: Fight those who BELIEVE NOT IN ALLAH nor the Last Day, nor
hold forbidden which hath been
forbidden by Allah and His
Messenger, nor acknowledge the
religion of Truth, even if they are the
People of the Book, until they pay
the Jizya with willing submission
and feel themselves subdued. (Yusuf
Ali)

Does this verse say Fight those who attack first? but to “FIGHT THOSE WHO BELIEVE NOT IN ALLAH.” It also commands Muslims to fight all those who do not “HOLD THAT FORBIDDEN WHICH HATH BEEN FORBIDDEN BY Allah AND HIS MESSENGER.” This means that if you do not forbid for yourselves that which was forbidden by Allah, such as the eating of pork, then Muslims have every right to fight you. Also, Muslims are commanded to fight all those who do not acknowledge Islam as “ THE RELIGION OF TRUTH .”
read clearly what you've quoted,will you?
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by malvisguy212: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
BETATRON:
it is the duty of a patriot to pay tax..I see you didn't ask why they blatantly refused to pay tax

This is the third time I am explaining quran2:193 to you
To understand it read 2:191--fight in the way of Allah THOSE WHO FIGHT YOU,and DO NOT TRANSGRESS,indeed ALLAH hates the TRANSGRESSORS
----so this is a defensive fight not offensive
----verse 192 goes further to buttress this point
193 say fight THEM(those who fight you) until there is no fitna(trails,tribulation,oppression)..then if the relinquish(desist from this attack),there shall be no repraisal(RETALIATION) except against the wrongdoers

I HOpe you understand it now

Again you skipped a lot of things in my previous reply to you didn't you read em or you just want to abscond them
Muslims were commanded to fight the
Jews and Christians “until they pay the
Jizya with willing submission, and feel
themselves subdued.” Allah’s commandment to fight the Jews and
Christians is not because they were
attacking or even planning to attack the
Muslims but because the Muslims feared POVERTY. A new situation developed, resulting in the sudden loss of trade for Muslims. This was because Allah now prohibited the polytheist from entering the sacred Mosque in Mecca. Well, what was Allah’s solution for the financial reversal of the Muslims? Yes! Attack the Jews and Christians and let them compensate for the loss of trade. This is made clear in Surah 9:28 (the verse preceding Surah 9:29). We will have to read both verses together to understand the clear message of these verses.

Surah 9:28-29: O ye who believe!
Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let
them not, after this year of theirs,
approach the Sacred Mosque. And if
ye fear poverty, soon will Allah
enrich you , if He wills, out of His
bounty, for Allah is All-knowing, All-
wise. Fight those who believe not in
Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that
forbidden which hath been forbidden
by Allah and His Messenger, nor
acknowledge the religion of Truth,
even if they are of the People of the
Book, until they pay the Jizya with
willing submission and feel
themselves subdued
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
malvisguy212:

Muslims were commanded to fight the
Jews and Christians “until they pay the
Jizya with willing submission, and feel
themselves subdued.” Allah’s commandment to fight the Jews and
Christians is not because they were
attacking or even planning to attack the
Muslims but because the Muslims feared POVERTY. A new situation developed, resulting in the sudden loss of trade for Muslims. This was because Allah now prohibited the polytheist from entering the sacred Mosque in Mecca. Well, what was Allah’s solution for the financial reversal of the Muslims? Yes! Attack the Jews and Christians and let them compensate for the loss of trade. This is made clear in Surah 9:28 (the verse preceding Surah 9:29). We will have to read both verses together to understand the clear message of these verses.

Surah 9:28-29: O ye who believe!
Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let
them not, after this year of theirs,
approach the Sacred Mosque. And if
ye fear poverty, soon will Allah
enrich you , if He wills, out of His
bounty, for Allah is All-knowing, All-
wise. Fight those who believe not in
Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that
forbidden which hath been forbidden
by Allah and His Messenger, nor
acknowledge the religion of Truth,
even if they are of the People of the
Book, until they pay the Jizya with
willing submission and feel
themselves subdued
wow!!! You should make the same point when western states prosecute people for tax evasion

You cannot ask those outside your domain to pay tax my brother the verse is applicable only to non-muslims under the muslim lands

And you only fight those who REFUSED to pay jizya

J
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by adullam210: 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
BETATRON:

'fight against' in that verse doesnt imply defensive war. Again, 'fight' doesn't signify peace. Also, 'until' in d verse means you continue to fight non Muslims until they are made to pay jizah or whatever. Fighting cannot be a peaceful way to propagate or promote a religion of peace. It means Islam is not a religion of peace as Muslims claim.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
adullam210:

'fight against' in that verse does imply defensive war. Again, 'fight' doesn't signify peace. Also, 'until' in d verse means you continue to fight non Muslims until they are made to pay jizah or whatever. Fighting cannot be a peaceful way . It means Islam is not a religion of peace as Muslims claim.
fighting is also used in the context of struggling to overcome something(for instance fighting(struggling) for a corruption free society)

A satire can also be a fight when used in the context of struggle

Fight is not necessarily exchanging blows,or physical battle as you term it to mean
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by malvisguy212: 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
BETATRON:
wow!!! You should make the same point when western states prosecute people for tax evasion

You cannot ask those outside your domain to pay tax my brother the verse is applicable only to non-muslims under the muslim lands

And you only fight those who REFUSED to pay jizya

J
alright, the verse say fight those who believe not in Allah nor the last day, fight them until the religion is for Allah, but you say NO , fight those who refused to pay tax.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What To Be Done If Eid Coincides With Jumuah (friday)? / Whats Islam Ruling On Taking Photo,watching Videos,and Isbaal..proof Needed / Happy Islamic New Year 1431

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.