Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Photos As Igalas Protest And Cause Riot In Kogi Right Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos As Igalas Protest And Cause Riot In Kogi Right Now (1836 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun / Photos As Igalas Protest And Cause Riot In Kogi / Photos As Igalas Protest And Cause Riot In Kogi Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photos As Igalas Protest And Cause Riot In Kogi Right Now by celebgists(m): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
Riot at itobe kogi state over decleration of Yahaya Belli as apc candidate.

Riot broke out in itobe the land that starts d Igala kingdom over the declearation of an ebira in the person of Yahaya Bello as the new apc candidate to replace Audu. Obviously the igalas are not ready to accept the power shift is either audu or another Igala.

The road is presently not motorable for anybody goin to the east through that route. I have been stranded here for the last 5 hours today.
cc: lalasticlala

www.celebgists.com

Re: Photos As Igalas Protest And Cause Riot In Kogi Right Now by SeverusSnape(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
I pity that Yahaya Bello guy.

It's gonna be a bumpy and uneasy ride for him if he eventually become governor.

The igalas will so frustrate his life, James Faleke's situation would have been worse had it been he was chosen (because he's a Christian).

At this juncture, most Igalas will even prefer Wada to continue.

Anyways, Let's see how it pans out.

1 Like

Re: Photos As Igalas Protest And Cause Riot In Kogi Right Now by harmless011: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nigerian youths, always ready to die for their oppressors
Re: Photos As Igalas Protest And Cause Riot In Kogi Right Now by daniska3yaro(m): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
I always try to reason how apc should to think.
Re: Photos As Igalas Protest And Cause Riot In Kogi Right Now by madridguy(m): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Okay
Re: Photos As Igalas Protest And Cause Riot In Kogi Right Now by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
I have not heard they shoot any body....is the shooting meant only for IPOB

3 Likes

Re: Photos As Igalas Protest And Cause Riot In Kogi Right Now by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
Take it to Lagos.
Re: Photos As Igalas Protest And Cause Riot In Kogi Right Now by meforyou1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
kaycid77:
I have not heard they shoot any body....is the shooting meant only for IPOB
nice one
Re: Photos As Igalas Protest And Cause Riot In Kogi Right Now by lalasticlala(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Op, kindly put the direct link to the page in ur blog, not ur blog's home page. Thanks
Re: Photos As Igalas Protest And Cause Riot In Kogi Right Now by mmafhew(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
If is not making money., his not making sense grin
Re: Photos As Igalas Protest And Cause Riot In Kogi Right Now by Mynd44: 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Photos As Igalas Protest And Cause Riot In Kogi Right Now by Mynd44: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
Op, kindly put the direct link to the page in ur blog, not ur blog's home page. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/2768632/igala-people-kogi-state-protesting

(1)

Igbos Must Consciously Make Amends For Their Sins- Barth Nnaji / "Zaria Massacre: EU Parliament Petitioned To Stop Buhari Speech On Wednesday" / Ben Murray Bruce "A Commonsense Revolution" Was Printed In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.