Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (586 Views)

Question Of The Day / Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? / Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: . by Kayoski(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
ok
Re: . by Chimourinho(m): 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
It will be a contributing factor to cheat Bcoz wat are u gon discuss next tym? Since his just a random guy meet outside Before u say Jack one person is tripping and the rest will be discussed in either hospital or courtroom
Re: . by tpiar: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
here we go again.

some folks here need deliverance from fornicating and adulterous spirit, majority seem to be female, i wonder why.

why are you folks opening threads for s.tupid questions? Do you really not have anything better to do with your time.

the site owner never marry, go after him.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
tpiar:
here we go again.

some folks here need deliverance from fornicating and adulterous spirit, majority seem to be female, i wonder why.

why are you folks opening threads for s.tupid questions? Do you really not have anything better to do with your time.

the site owner never marry, go after him.

I guess u got sisters.. Cos as for me am happily married and a proud momma..

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Girl, Batia, My Heart Opener By Ariyo Akinsola / Dear Cynthia, My Son See The Ghost Of His Brother.. / The "CURSE" Of The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.