Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber (56091 Views)

Evans The Kidnapper VS Kabiru Sokoto The Bomber. Who Should Be Set Free? / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics / Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by Cooleasy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
adeaks:
Obviously a brain washed illiterate.

How will someone tell you they are against western education, then tell you to go and blow yourself up and kill other Muslims and you wouldn't even question the order. How does killing fellow Nigerians stop western education. undecided...... and come to think of it; why would Allah grant you seventy two virgins for wasting the lives of other Muslims, not to talk of fellow human beings.

Very good points. But you forgot to add the fact that all forms of suicide is strictly forbidden in Islam. So, this one wey commit suicide, na OYO he dey. He go don dey burn for hell fire now.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by wyqay: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
Am very optimistic that bokoharam will end soon
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
e be like say yung girls don finish,dey don start to dey use core members stupid extremists
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by Horlufemi(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
The guy looks like he's releasing inside 72 virgins.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
Damn, so people who can really think still dey naija Thank you bro. I just thought of the same thing

akinsbaba2015:
For the guys who take FFK serious, why has Boko Haram not celebrated the maiming of the 105 soldiers like they are claiming responsibility for this suicide bombing. Honestly, common sense is not common.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by ladychioma: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
This suicide bomber is the Christmas goay
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by ladychioma: 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
This suicide bomber is the Christmas goat
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by Abrakhan: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
Looks like drug addicts. No normal human being will do such things.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by Kalani: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
I'm begining to think that this thing i always call a joke i.e the 72virgins reward, is actually true.

Was it written anywhere like in the quran?

Someone, please enlighten me
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by Podolskie777: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lod hv meci
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by Podolskie777: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lod hv meci [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by Adek15(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
Kalani:
I'm begining to think that this thing i always call a joke i.e the 72virgins reward, is actually true.

I still find it hard to believe that u believe or beginning to believe that. Common, it's d 21st century. If u r afraid of d "hard copy" Quran that it may explode if u touch it, y not read d "soft copy" Qur'an. Better still, search 72 virgins in google and read through. GEEZ!!!
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by Lilimax(f): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bonapart:
Religion of this people scares me!! How can someone be so brain washed to this extent

indeed we are close... last days prophecies almost complete

Give your life to Christ for eternal life

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by sisqonite: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
adeaks:

How will someone tell you they are against western education, then tell you to go and blow yourself up and kill other Muslims and you wouldn't even question the order. How does killing fellow Nigerians stop western education. undecided...... and come to think of it; why would Allah grant you seventy two virgins for wasting the lives of other Muslims, not to talk of fellow human beings.

The word 72 was never mentioned in the quran, nobody promised anyone a Virgin. Maiden was the word
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by sisqonite: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
Adek15:
I still find it hard to believe that u believe or beginning to believe that. Common, it's d 21st century. If u r afraid of d "hard copy" Quran that it may explode if u touch it, y not read d "soft copy" Qur'an. Better still, search 72 virgins in google and read through. GEEZ!!!

Nobody was promised that rubbish
It was never mentioned in the quran

Cc @kalani
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by Lilimax(f): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
Saay1:
This people are not muslim
True they are Christians. Make you dey deceive yourself embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by barajo1(m): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
end time BOKO
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by Adek15(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
sisqonite:

Cc @kalani
I know. I'm just surprised people believe it is
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by AdeniyiA(m): 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Until the Quaran is translated into indigenous language for all to be able to read, few people would continue to deceive the gullible ones with one useless Arabic. They take the Arabic as something powerful and unadulterated. wasn't the Bible originally written in Greek/Jew and yet doesnt loose its purpose. At least if it can be written in their indigenous languages,they can read and see for themselves how peaceful or otherwise their religion is... undecided
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by kossyablaze(m): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
adeaks:

I knw a dude dah joined muslim cuz of the yeye promise of 72 virgins.His name is sameer1212
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by usbcable(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
Kalani:

there is no mention of any 72 virgins in the Quran.

These guys are going no where else other than hell.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by bmos(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mrbigman1:
See as d guy open mouth like who get gonorrhoea.

Wish people die twice, I for call u back

Well, the goon is staring the 'almighty' Satan in the face in Hell. Satan will almost 'kill' him for not killing all those in the procession.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dude, how do you expect to dis-v all dem virgins when your deek's all blown off? Not a good look bra
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by Daraph(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
God save us from Karishika
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Uglier than the state of the nation.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by Kalani: 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
Adek15:
usbcable:

there is no mention of any 72 virgins in the Quran.
These guys are going no where else other than hell.
sisqonite:

Cc @kalani

ok.....thanks

would look for a quran to read
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by sisqonite: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Until the Quaran is translated into indigenous language for all to be able to read, few people would continue to deceive the gullible ones with one useless Arabic. They take the Arabic as something powerful and unadulterated. wasn't the Bible originally written in Greek/Jew and yet doesnt loose its purpose. At least if it can be written in their indigenous languages,they can read and see for themselves how peaceful or otherwise their religion is... undecided

It is written in Hausa already and there's a project to translate it to all languages but people with strong Arabic knowledge are hard to come by
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by ruffyola(m): 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
And some people go still com here dey tell me say Bokoharam are Muslim. Imagine Muslim wey dey kill Muslim and them dey d same religion and the same cause. Well my advise be say no learn about Islam from media go to the main source Quran and hadith.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by theDEVILisHERE: 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
adeaks:

It is not a muslim issue
It is a religion issue

Religion makes you stuppid

You cannot have proper common sense and follow any religion or belif system (cult, occult, aethism etc)
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by arabianights: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mrbigman1:
See as d guy open mouth like who get gonorrhoea.

Wish people die twice, I for call u back

The devil is in worse pains,He is wishing he was never even created.I hope he suffers more pain and punishment beyond imagination
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber by UncleJudax(m): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bonapart:
Religion of this people scares me!! How can someone be so brain washed to this extent

indeed we are close... last days prophecies almost complete

Give your life to Christ for eternal life
Na wa o for all these end time folks. Suicide bombing didn't start today. What is new is that we are not used to it here...in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#riversrerun: Early Results Emerge / Policeman Looking As Wike Kisses His Wife (Photo) / Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.