Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot (2975 Views)

IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo / "I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day" - Sonia, IK Ogbonna's Wife / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by ObiOmaMu: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
IK Ogbonna was innocently trying to show off his wife's cooking skills when he posted this picture of her in the kitchen making Afang soup.
Unfortunately, all this hell was let loose by Nigerians who instead picked on Sonia's black pot and how not nice it is.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/ik-ogbonnas-wife-sonia-replies-fan-who.html

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by doublewisdom: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
See finishing.

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by MrT2011(m): 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
shocked shocked shocked omo see back axil tongue
This woman na complet package.
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by Airforce1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
that pot look somehow

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by Michellla(f): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
they'll never reply the good comments.
only the bad ones. undecided

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by Michellla(f): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
doublewisdom:
See finishing.
where? undecided

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by Lucialovely(f): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
Their business and not mine undecided
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by Sandydayz(f): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
undecided All i see is lipsrsealed
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by CaroLyner(f): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
she's cooking and still has time to be replying people.why wont her pot get black.

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by bettercreature(m): 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lol fake people!,they are the same people drinking 200,000naira wine,buying all the expensive things in this world but its damn difficult for them to buy Original modern pot of less than 30.000naira

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by babywhite(f): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
just passing
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
CaroLyner:
she's cooking and still has time to be replying people.why wont her pot get black.
you nailed it grin

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by Polarbite(m): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
I don't knw wen our women wil start hearing word! Awu! Ahah,she dey cook she no cover her and she went 2 far by dressing grgsly! Pls ar y'all sure dat she wasn't jst cooking indomie or sth else?
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by Polarbite(m): 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
CaroLyner:
Eh! Carolina,carolyner.Who is slimmer or who is finer...?*in saucekid voice*
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by saheedbadmus(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
well i see nothing wrong with the pot..nigerians with the way they criticize things..abeg show us una charcoal pot make we see..

[size=18pt]SANTOMA grin [/size]in the building
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by DrChukzy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pathetic Lubbish
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by axortedbabe(f): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
Fans abi na ac dem sef
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by nuelzy: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
even d kitchen sef dey somehow
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by princejayboss: 12:38am On Nov 29, 2015
bettercreature:
Lol fake people!,they are the same people drinking 200,000naira wine,buying all the expensive things in this world but its damn difficult for them to buy Original modern pot of less than 30.000naira

I can defend them in this case....

Before my wife joined me here from Nigeria...i had cooking pot but it happened I bought the wrong pot clearly because am a man .... But after my wife left Nigeria and joined me.... She virtually informed me the need to change most kitchen hardwares.... She told me the pot Am using is not the good pot .....

What am saying is this .... Ik as a man may not know the good pot but it could have been worse for him considering she married a Latino.... Latino never cook for her mama house to know good and bad pot.

Credit to her for cooking local meals .... They are both happy it shows

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by UIA04(f): 12:51am On Nov 29, 2015
This woman dosent know anything This is like the 100th time she is replying a bad comment
You don't know Nigerians abi the more you answer them the more they fire you
She'll soon learn how to ignore irrelevances
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by comoestas: 2:21am On Nov 29, 2015
bettercreature:

Its the pot that you like that you buy. Some people prefer older types of pots some of them don't burn food quick.. Stuff like that.
It's not always about money.

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 29, 2015
Nice answer from her! Most of those talking are victims of Buhari's 'Jegede Shokoya' Chanji. They cannot afford pot or soup.

Invite them to a meal with IK and his wife and you'll see them changing their posts to: chilling with IK and his family. Didn't know some women are gifted in all aspects. Afang soup so cool!

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by Akposkool(m): 5:06am On Nov 29, 2015
Cooking with that dress and hair exposed like that? No nah it's not good. She no get apron and hair start? Am not hating but her dress and hair are not hygienic for a woman in the kitchen.
Something tells me that ogbonna cooked the food, she's just striking a pose with it.

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by pretydiva(f): 5:35am On Nov 29, 2015
I luv sonia's epic reply..dunno y sm people won't mind their business 4 once..
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by iamrealdeji(m): 6:17am On Nov 29, 2015
bettercreature:
meaning that they don't drink 200k wine all the time,probably the the first time. its all show off, #fakeLife
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by iamrealdeji(m): 6:24am On Nov 29, 2015
comoestas:

Its the pot that you like that you buy. Some people prefer older types of pots some of them don't burn food quick.. Stuff like that.
It's not always about money.
that's a lie,there old pots are disgusting. There are heavy pots,thick pots and thin pots in market
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by iamrealdeji(m): 6:30am On Nov 29, 2015
The guy picked the right coice maaaane(In E-40 voice) see front,back and face so plush plus she light skinned
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:39am On Nov 29, 2015
Is it the pot dat they are going to eat? And i bet most of those girls commenting cant even cook indomie or make eba.....mtcheew. Some nigerians sha

Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by Pheals(f): 6:40am On Nov 29, 2015
cheesy cheesy na only pot.... U see now
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by princepee: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2015
What is wrong wt me this early Sunday morning? Instead of the pot my eyes re glued to her back...

*make sign of the cross exit thread*
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by Donbabajay12(m): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2015
CaroLyner:
And how did you know it was when she was cooking the food he uploaded d pic on instagram..... its probably after hrs of eating d food
Re: IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot by Vyolet(f): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
People can poke on irrelevant things o. They should show us their cooking pots too,most of them even use firewood and clay pot.

Afrocandy Is Back Again With Another Raunchy Sexy Video / How To Have A Big Waist / 13years Old Boy Danced To Olamide "WO" Dance Challenge - Photos And Video