Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread (5165 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Into The Badlands Discussion Thread / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by landinfo: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lookz like thix one wud be in my seriez to visit
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Meel: 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
sod09:
I blame mk for dis....nd sunny was careless too
I hope d Baron die for good, I'm tired of him already
make baron no die oo.
D death of baron will make his son d baron.
But if hin no die, war between him and his son. I wan see how he is gonna deal with is son.
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by sod09(m): 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
Meel:
make baron no die oo.
D death of baron will make his son d baron.
But if hin no die, war between him and his son. I wan see how he is gonna deal with is son.
he doesn't av back up or clippers again...sunny use to be his trusted clipper
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Meel: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2015
sod09:
he doesn't av back up or clippers again...sunny use to be his trusted clipper
he still has some clippers left unlike d widow. All is clippers in d widows territory shud b recalled.
Am sure d baroness no return to her old religion whole heartedly, revenge i see !!
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by sod09(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2015
Meel:
he still has some clippers left unlike d widow. All is clippers in d widows territory shud b recalled.
Am sure d baroness no return to her old religion whole heartedly, revenge i see !!
exactly
She's seeking vengeance
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 24, 2015
The only bad news is that is just a 6eps series....next season comes out in July or November
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by omotayos01(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2015
kallmemrB:
The only bad news is that is just a 6eps series....next season comes out in July or November
Very bad market. How can this wonderful series b a six episode run off? What is the producer thinking or do they fear low rating? I don't think so cuz it a production of AMC. Hope subsequent seasons wil b more than 6 episode.
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 24, 2015
omotayos01:

Very bad market. How can this wonderful series b a six episode run off? What is the producer thinking or do they fear low rating? I don't think so cuz it a production of AMC. Hope subsequent seasons wil b more than 6 episode.
u know its a bleed of something new and it had mix reactions
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by sod09(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2015
kallmemrB:
u rite I saw it
Dats was y I never wanted to watch it in d first place....
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by omotayos01(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
kallmemrB:
u know its a bleed of something new and it had mix reactions
Really, what are the mix reactions. Good or bad? Cuz I enjoy every episode of the series.
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by omotayos01(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
sod09:
u rite I saw it
Dats was y I never wanted to watch it in d first place....
LOL. July should b better bt if they decide to return by November, that too long to wait. Quite interesting series anyway.
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by nellyalph: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
omotayos01:

LOL. July should b better bt if they decide to return by November, that too long to wait. Quite interesting series anyway.
By the time they return in November, fans must have forgotten the plot and characters...... Mtcheeeew
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by omotayos01(m): 7:51am On Dec 25, 2015
nellyalph:

By the time they return in November, fans must have forgotten the plot and characters...... Mtcheeeew
Exactly. November is too far for the return of this interesting and captivating series.
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by GJames(m): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
omotayos01:

It's normal for AMC to start with few episodes in the first season. The number increases when the show gets renewed for a second season. ''BREAKING BAD'' started with 7 episodes, so also was ''THE WALKING DEAD''. Just chill and pray it gets renewed.
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Meel: 8:06am On Dec 26, 2015
Dis ppl don dey craze. D whole series is too short sef. Pls who can recommend any martial series like dis.
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Tos87(m): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
hmm... interesting but short episode series. But the suspense is quite intriguing at the moment.
Is going to be a long wait.
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Tos87(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hello Fans of the martial art TV series Into The Bandlands...
AMC have announced that the martial arts drama Into the Badlands will return for its highly anticipated second season on Sunday, March 19 at 10/9c.

Season 2 finds Sunny (Daniel Wu) and M.K. (Aramis Knight) separated and scattered to the wind, each imprisoned in unlikely places. While M.K. struggles to control his powers, Sunny is determined to fight his way back into the Badlands to find his family or die trying. On their journey, Clipper and Colt are assisted by mysterious new allies whose motivations may be anything but pure. Meanwhile, the Widow (Emily Beecham) continues to consolidate power against the other Barons, while a dark and mysterious threat prepares to exact revenge on them all. Alliances are struck, friendships betrayed, and by season’s end, Sunny and M.K.’s lives will be forever altered with devastating consequences.
click to see trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqAItVDrEGg

Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by sod09(m): 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
aw many episodes for the new season... day shd not try dat 6 again oo
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Tos87(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
sod09:
aw many episodes for the new season... day shd not try dat 6 again oo
grin grin grin i dont think so,..it was announced ten episodes.
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by sod09(m): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Tos87:

grin grin grin i dont think so,..it was announced ten episodes.
better
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by rossyc(f): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
OK..waiting patiently..

1 Like

Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by GJames(m): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
Check out the official synopsis from AMC:

Into the Badlands Season 2 finds Sunny (Daniel Wu) and M.K. (Aramis Knight) separated and scattered to the wind, each imprisoned in unlikely places. While M.K. struggles to control his powers, Sunny is determined to fight his way back into the Badlands to find his family or die trying. On their journey, Clipper and Colt are assisted by mysterious, new allies whose motivations may be anything but pure.Meanwhile, The Widow (Emily Beecham) continues to consolidate power against the other Barons, while a dark and mysterious threat prepares to exact revenge on them all.Alliances are struck, friendships betrayed, and by season's end, Sunny and M.K.'s lives will be forever altered with devastating consequences.
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Tos87(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
Is showing today guys. grin grin wink
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Uchwilliam(m): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2017
Kul
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Maisamari1994: 10:27am On Mar 23, 2017
Is this series really interesting I had rumours that the series have been conceals...
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by Tos87(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Maisamari1994:
Is this series really interesting I had rumours that the series have been conceals...
Is very interesting to say the least. As for been cancelled... Hell no. The second season just kick started this week.
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by sokul: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
This show is amazingly intriguing
Re: The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread by forke(m): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
I jus watch dis new episode, vry interesting...
I wish dey could jus mak it up to 15 episode

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Movies And Musics / Best Website To Download Free Indian And American Movies / The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.