Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread - Education (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread (262266 Views)

Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment / DELSU: (photos)the Poor State Of Ivie Road, Delsu, Abraka / Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-degree 2015/2016 Form Is On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
Neimar:

pd form out yet?

S.E. VOL. XXV NO. 84 TUESDAY, NOVEMBER
8, 2016
SPECIAL EDITION

ADMISSION INTO THE PRE-DEGREE
PROGRAMME FOR THE 2016/2017 ACADEMIC
SESSION

Applications are invited from suitably qualified
candidates for admission into the Pre-degree
programme of the Delta State University,
Abraka for the 2016/2017 academic session.

The programme is an intensive one, designed
to prepare candidates for entry into 100 level
of some selected degree programmes in the
University.

1. AVAILABLE COURSES:

Biology Education

Botany

Chemistry Education

Animal and Environmental
Biology

Physics Education

Microbiology

Agriculture Education

Biochemistry

Geography Education

Chemistry

French Education

Industrial Chemistry

Fine Art Education

Physics

Music Education

Mathematics

Home Economics

Industrial Mathematics

Technical Education

Geology

Library and Information Science

Computer
Science

Business Education

Biological Technology

Computer Education

Biochemistry Technology

Human kinetics Education

Chemistry
Technology

Integrated Science

Physics & Electronics
Technology

Nursery and Primary Education

Environmental
Science Technology

Mathematics Education

Guidance and Counselling

English Education

Accounting and Finance

History Education

Business Administration

Religious Studies Education

Banking and
Finance

Social Studies Education

Marketing

Economics Education

Political Science Education

Health Education

Geography and Regional Planning

Business
Administration

Agricultural Economics

Economics

Agricultural Extension

Mass Communication

Crop Science

Political Science

Fisheries

Sociology

Animal Science

Psychology

Forestry and Wild-life

Soil Science

Nursing

Medical Biochemistry

Anatomy

Physiology

Fine and Applied Arts

Pharmacology and
Therapeutics

French

Music

English and Literary Studies

Pharmacy

History and International Studies

Religious Studies

Philosophy

Mechanical Engineering

Theatre Arts

Civil Engineering

Linguistics

Electrical & Electronics Engineering

Urhobo

2. ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:

(a) Candidates should possess five credits in
relevant subjects in the Senior Secondary
School Certificate Examination or its equivalent
at not more than two sittings. The subjects
should include English Language and
Mathematics. For Pharmacy and Nursing
Science degree programmes, candidates must
have the five credits at one sitting.

(b) Specific Departmental admission requirements are as indicated in the UTME brochure for Delta State University, Abraka.

(c) NOTE: Candidates are required to register
with JAMB and write the 2016/2017 UTME.
They must take DELSU as first Choice. Only
candidates who satisfy this requirement will be
allowed to write the Pre-degree Mid-sessional
Examinations.

3. ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS:

Admission of candidates into the various
courses shall be based on a General Aptitude
Test, which shall be conducted by the Delta
State University, Abraka.

4. MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR WRITING THE
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:

Candidates are expected to come with the following materials, without which, they would
not be allowed into the examination venues.

(a) The Printed Photo Card

(b) HB Pencil

(c) JAMB Calculator

5. METHOD OF APPLICATION:

Application forms are to be filled online at the
rate of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira)
through the use of Delta State University
virtual pin generated at http://www.delsuonline.com, and payment made at
any of the following banks as approved by the
University.

Unity bank

Ecobank

UBA

Zenith Bank

6. APPLICATION PERIOD:

Starting Date: Thursday 10th November, 2016

Closing Date: Friday 20th January, 2017

Source: http://www.delsu.edu.ng/wklpubli.aspx

For more info and/or assistance, call/whatsapp 08037395709

1 Like

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by nadjake(f): 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
Please can I study Visual communication in Delsu?? What are the requirements?? Their school fees is it a year or per semester??
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
nadjake:
Please can I study Visual communication in Delsu?? What are the requirements?? Their school fees is it a year or per semester??

NO
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by caring619: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2016
pls how long does it take for ones portal to show screened after screening for about a week+ now?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by caring619: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2016
S.E. VOL. XXV NO. 88 TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2016 SPECIAL EDITION RE: ADJUSTMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEES It would be recalled that the Acceptance fees of N20,000 was recently adjusted upward after due consultations as follows: Deltans - N 30,000 Non-Deltans - N 50,000 However, all fresh students who have already paid the N 20,000 before the slight increase are not expected to pay additional amount. So students should disregard the rumour making round that those who earlier paid N20,000 would be made to pay the difference. For the avoidance of any doubt, there is no iota of truth about such a rumour. It is the handiwork of mischief makers who are out to sow the seed of discord in the system. OBSERVATION ON IMPROPER DRESSING AMONG NON-TEACHING STAFF OF THE UNIVERSITY It has come to the attention of the Registrar that most non-teaching staff of the University are in the habit of dressing casually to office, most offensive of whom are administrative staff who are aspiring to become Registrar. It is important to state that just as good dressing boosts the personality of a staff, so too bad dressing detracts from his personality. In the light of the above, all non-teaching staff especially those in the Administrative Cadre are by this publication advised to in their own interest dress corporately to their offices henceforth, to create the aura of university administrators around them. Any non-teaching staff who flouts this advice, will be sanctioned accordingly. It is, therefore, the expectation of the Registrar that all non- teaching staff, especially those in the administrative Cadre will comply with this directive. /END/ Issued by the Information and Public Relation Division of the Vice - Chancellor's Office Copyright © 2011-2015 Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State, Nigeria. All right reservered

How true is this news because i'm confused.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2016
caring619:
pls how long does it take for ones portal to show screened after screening for about a week+ now?
one to two weeks
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2016
caring619:
S.E. VOL. XXV NO. 88 TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2016 SPECIAL EDITION RE: ADJUSTMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEES It would be recalled that the Acceptance fees of N20,000 was recently adjusted upward after due consultations as follows: Deltans - N 30,000 Non-Deltans - N 50,000 However, all fresh students who have already paid the N 20,000 before the slight increase are not expected to pay additional amount. So students should disregard the rumour making round that those who earlier paid N20,000 would be made to pay the difference. For the avoidance of any doubt, there is no iota of truth about such a rumour. It is the handiwork of mischief makers who are out to sow the seed of discord in the system. OBSERVATION ON IMPROPER DRESSING AMONG NON-TEACHING STAFF OF THE UNIVERSITY It has come to the attention of the Registrar that most non-teaching staff of the University are in the habit of dressing casually to office, most offensive of whom are administrative staff who are aspiring to become Registrar. It is important to state that just as good dressing boosts the personality of a staff, so too bad dressing detracts from his personality. In the light of the above, all non-teaching staff especially those in the Administrative Cadre are by this publication advised to in their own interest dress corporately to their offices henceforth, to create the aura of university administrators around them. Any non-teaching staff who flouts this advice, will be sanctioned accordingly. It is, therefore, the expectation of the Registrar that all non- teaching staff, especially those in the administrative Cadre will comply with this directive. /END/ Issued by the Information and Public Relation Division of the Vice - Chancellor's Office Copyright © 2011-2015 Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State, Nigeria. All right reservered

How true is this news because i'm confused.
TRUE
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Neimar: 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
my friend is going on probation....can he still be in 200l and up his gp?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Neimar:
my friend is going on probation....can he still be in 200l and up his gp?

Yes
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by nadjake(f): 7:57am On Nov 19, 2016
Please which tertiary institution in Nigeria can I study Visual communication and what's their requirement n fees....thank yoy
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Neimar: 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
DELSU releases her third batch UTME admission list for the 2016/2017 academic session.. Yet to be admitted candidates can check their admission status via the link below:

http://www.delsu.edu.ng/utme2016admission.aspx
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Alexiz031(m): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:
DELSU releases her third batch UTME admission list for the 2016/2017 academic session.. Yet to be admitted candidates can check their admission status via the link below:

bt d link is clicking jst 1st nd 2nd batch na
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 22, 2016
Guys please how much is d acceptance fee my sist has been offered admission
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Aghanel(m): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2016
BlueWizAngel:
Guys please how much is d acceptance fee my sist has been offered admission
indigene>31,000
Non-indigene>51,000
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2016
Aghanel:

indigene>31,000
Non-indigene>51,000
I believe that's the school fees na , I asked 4 acceptance
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by yungest(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
BlueWizAngel:

I believe that's the school fees na , I asked 4 acceptance
that's the new acceptance fee sir
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ok thanks
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by chike1147: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:
Calm down

good day boss plz am not an indigene how much is there school fees for medicine urgent reply will be appreciated tanx
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Starprincess: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2016
Pls how can I do interschool transfer from esut to Delsu...I'm currently in esut 200level pharmacy
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Warfibabe(f): 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pls how much is the current school fees for freshers?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Warfibabe:
Pls how much is the current school fees for freshers?

It ranges from 50k to 90k depending on the department.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DrIkB: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:

* N27,000

* To study Economics; at least 5 credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any other social science subject..

* List the subjects he/she passed
That's the old amount for tuitions. it's now
N79,600
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2016
DrIkB:
That's the old amount for tuitions. it's now N79,600
I know o
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Prectega(m): 7:55am On Dec 13, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:

I know o
please alkarulezz can I have your what's app no .. I want to discuss something with you... I will be greatful
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Tegasmoney(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pls what are the credentials I need to successfully register for pre degree in Civil Engineering Delsu.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Prectega(m): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Tegasmoney:
Pls what are the credentials I need to successfully register for pre degree in Civil Engineering Delsu.

08092778424.........pre-degree whatsapp group

Ur complete olevel... Not more than two sittings

Form is 21k

U must pick delsu as first choice in 2017 /2018 jamb
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Prectega:
please alkarulezz can I have your what's app no
.. I want to discuss something with you... I will be greatful

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by JJuanMiguel: 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:

please is it possible for someone to beat the cut off mark and not be admitted in Delsu?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
JJuanMiguel:
please is it possible for someone to beat the cut off mark and not be admitted in Delsu?

Yes
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by JJuanMiguel: 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:

Yes

Ok thanks. But do you know what the reason for that might be?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (89) (Reply)

Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.