Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread - Education (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread (262304 Views)

Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment / DELSU: (photos)the Poor State Of Ivie Road, Delsu, Abraka / Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-degree 2015/2016 Form Is On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by NairalandPolice1(m): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
kiss

1 Share

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by NairalandPolice1(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
NairalandPolice1:
For more information on the post-utme regiatration procedures, contact ALKARULEZZ on 08037395709
please bros is mathematics a most jamb a must for those seeking psychology....because i didnt take maths an i intend to change my choice of institution to delsu...can i go ahead...ur advise please
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Anita20(f): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
is d screening form for delsu 2017 out
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
please bros is mathematics a most jamb a must for those seeking psychology....because i didnt take maths an i intend to change my choice of institution to delsu...can i go ahead...ur advise please

DELSU requires Mathematics.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
Anita20:
is d screening form for delsu 2017 out

Yes..
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
S.E. VIL. XXIV NO. 36 TUESDAY, JUNE 13, 2017
SPECIAL EDITION

SCREENING OF UTME CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO THE DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY FOR THE 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION

This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that:

1. All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University and scored 180 and above can apply for the 2017/2018 Admission Screening, but they must submit a copy of the JAMB result with a scratch card attached to verify the result.

2. The screening will take place at site III, Abraka Campus.

3. On-line application will start from Thursday 15th June, 2017.

4. Application website closes at 6.00pm on Friday 21st July, 2017.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Candidates are required to visit http://www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira only). Evidence of payment (Bank tellers) for Centre Screening (the cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.

* Unity Bank
* Ecobank
* Zenith Bank
* Fidelity Bank
* UBA

Ensure that JAMB Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
For more information on the screening registration and procedures.. Call or chat me up on Whatsapp; 08037395709
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN

i. Visit http://www.delsuonline.com

ii. Click on Online Application

iii. Click Start

iv. Click on Screening Exercise

v. Click Start

vi. Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number

v. Submit the form and generate PIN

vi. Print out the PIN generated

vii. Visit any of the specified banks for pay payments.

2. (a) Candidates should with the PIN for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, 2017 Screening form online at http://www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.

(b) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.

(c) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by igwedehxy: 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
from the bulletin, it is indicated that only those who choose DELSU as their first choice most preferred institution are eligible. Does this mean second choice applicants are not eligible.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
igwedehxy:
from the bulletin, it is indicated that only those who choose DELSU as their first choice most preferred institution are eligible. Does this mean second choice applicants are not eligible.
Yes
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by igwedehxy: 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
ALKARULEZZ:

Yes

So what is the faith of second choice applicants now, is it that provisions will be made for us or no provision at all
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
igwedehxy:

So what is the faith of second choice applicants now, is it that provisions will be made for us or no provision at all

No provision at all.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
icebird25:
pls I want to switch to delsu I scored 199 in my utme, and I wqnt to study law,any chance of admission

Law is not accredited in Delsu... Change your course or institution
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Alkarulezz nice work you're doing here...how your exams they go
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by calebify1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Slimzjoe:

Law is not accredited in Delsu... Change your course or institution
it is accredited.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by zzzx: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
Plss..I just checked delsu portal but the screening form is not yet out with wat I saw...
And also is d change of course form still out?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
calebify1:

it is accredited.
Really? Recently?cos I know admission of students into The law faculty has been on hold for years now
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by israel770(m): 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Do I stand a chance of gaining admission into Delsu to study Medicine... I got 187 in the just concluded Utme
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by mikael11(m): 12:45am On Jun 19, 2017
pls i hav 2 issues which I need urgent help to!!!!!

1- i got 192 from d just concluded utme nd i want to study computer science do i get any chance of being admitted!!

2- i didn't pick delsu as my first choice so am stil waiting for the change of institution form to change delsu which i don't know when jamb will b releasing it and now d screening form is out....i just don't know what to do.....

pls i need a favorable reply will be highly appreciated!!
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by calebify1(m): 7:54am On Jun 19, 2017
Slimzjoe:

Really? Recently?cos I know admission of students into The law faculty has been on hold for years now
students will be admitted into the faculty this coming session. A bulletin was released as regards that.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by DavidTheGeek: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
Epp o!!

So i just fell in love with a new course - Civil Law. DELSU offers this course.

Now the issue is this, I scored 247 in jamb.. i'm also from Delta state but i didn't choose DELSU as 1st choice. In fact i didn't choose them at all. I want to change institution now but i still want to maintain Unilorin as first choice (Mass Com) and DELSU as second choice.

Do i have a good chance of getting admitted for Civil Law at DELSU with 247 in Jamb?

If yes, maybe i should just pick them as first choice!

See my dilemma!! Who will answer this thoughts for me??
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by figment232(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
israel770:
Do I stand a chance of gaining admission into Delsu to study Medicine... I got 187 in the just concluded Utme
i dont think so.I will advise you to take the Jamb change of course/instistution form
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by calebify1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
DavidTheGeek:
Epp o!!

So i just fell in love with a new course - Civil Law. DELSU offers this course.

Now the issue is this, I scored 247 in jamb.. i'm also from Delta state but i didn't choose DELSU as 1st choice. In fact i didn't choose them at all. I want to change institution now but i still want to maintain Unilorin as first choice (Mass Com) and DELSU as second choice.

Do i have a good chance of getting admitted for Civil Law at DELSU with 247 in Jamb?

If yes, maybe i should just pick them as first choice!

See my dilemma!! Who will answer this thoughts for me??
if u leave delsu as second choice no admission for u.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
ALKARULEZZ:

so no way for me??
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
ALKARULEZZ:

so no way for me??
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by vRendoh(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Please confirm for me if the sales of the master degree program form for 2017/18 is still on. Thanks.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by zzzx: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pls.has the jamb change of course begin?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by israel770(m): 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
figment232:
i dont think so.I will advise you to take the Jamb change of course/instistution form
OK thanks
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
israel770:

No

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (89) (Reply)

Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.