Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

My Take On The Entity Called Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Entity Called Nigeria (524 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC / Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' / ETHNICITY And The Entity Called NIGERIA By Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On The Entity Called Nigeria by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
I am not afraid to discuss issues. No matter how complex it is or how sensitive it may be. I bring it up and we must discuss it. I believe that when all facts are layed bare, solutions can be proffered and we move forward, rather than pretend that all his well and discuss behind our backs.
I said that to say this. Why will an Igalan not want an igbira to rule? When constitutionally, it is right for that particular igbiran, with the current circumstances, is the legitimate person to take over from the deceased?
I am forced to also say the Biafrans have a point. Lord lugard must have made a grievous mistake by that atrocious almagamation. Even within a locality, they are still clamouring for supremacy.
it seems like this country is struggling to be united. They further coined the phrase "there is unity in diversity"
I have been a Nigerian from birth. I love my life and I really want peace but I strongly believe for peace to reign, we must not pretend on salient issues but discuss this issues and come to a compromise moving forward.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My People Are Behind Me, I Can Beat Onjeh 100 Times Again - David Mark Boasts / Must There Be Out Of Wedlock Child/ren In Every Family And Every Generation? / Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Case Feb 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.