Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

I Didn’t Expect Ojuelegba To Blow – Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Expect Ojuelegba To Blow – Wizkid (781 Views)

"Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Expect Ojuelegba To Blow – Wizkid by naijabado: 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2015

Popular Musician, Wiz Kid has revealed that he didn’t expect Ojuelegba to be a hit song.

The superstar who hasn’t been so fortunate in winning awards recently disclosed that winning awards is not the reason why he is into music. In an interview with Fader magazine that he didn’t expect it to be a hit song:

I knew “Ojuelegba” was a good song, but I didn’t expect it to blow up the way that it did. My parents still live there.

We have a house there.” Ojuelegba is the 5th track off Wizkid’s “Ayo” album and was inspired by his experiences and sojourn in and around Ojuelegba, Lagos.

The song has a total of 5,122,007 views on Youtube.

Checkout Full story@ http://naijaextra.com/2015/11/i-didnt-expect-ojuelegba-to-blow-wizkid/
Re: I Didn’t Expect Ojuelegba To Blow – Wizkid by adonbilivit: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
wizzy baby babanla won...Davido included. #final
Re: I Didn’t Expect Ojuelegba To Blow – Wizkid by finalboss(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
hw does dat concern us
Re: I Didn’t Expect Ojuelegba To Blow – Wizkid by finalboss(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
hw e concern us
Re: I Didn’t Expect Ojuelegba To Blow – Wizkid by Erukumakanaki: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Me too. . . when i first heard the song it was nice but never expected it to be a banger undecided
Re: I Didn’t Expect Ojuelegba To Blow – Wizkid by DrChukzy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pathetic Lubbish
Re: I Didn’t Expect Ojuelegba To Blow – Wizkid by lordcyl3(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
I love that song so much
Re: I Didn’t Expect Ojuelegba To Blow – Wizkid by nuelzy: 6:46am On Nov 29, 2015
rubbish.....who cares..

blow ko....
Re: I Didn’t Expect Ojuelegba To Blow – Wizkid by Akposkool(m): 7:03am On Nov 29, 2015
Same beat same sound, same vocal, same rhythm but different lyrics. Wizkid needs to start mixing things up cus his music lack dynamism and swagger.
You already know his beats and you must hear yay, caro, nahnahnah in his songs. Am not hating but i think he needs to shake things up a little.
The kid is growing uglier by the day as well. No hating just my thought

(1) (Reply)

★ Olamide To Make 1st Public Appearance Since Father’s Death / Baby Photo Of Flavour N'abania / Mo Abudu And Daughter Stun In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.