Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

How Much Do I Need To Start Up A Beer Parlour Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do I Need To Start Up A Beer Parlour Business (12505 Views)

Please What Business Can I Do In Front Of Beer Parlour / How Does One Start A Beer Distribution Business / Christmas: Lagos Beer Parlour Operators Lament Low Patronage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do I Need To Start Up A Beer Parlour Business by lebete3000: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
hello guys, , planning to set up a beer parlour business in d SE part of d country Enugu to be precise. Pls I'll like to know how much I can set it up for. Like d rental, d chairs, employees' salary etc. I'll like gurus in d house to inform me of what it takes to set up a successful type from a small scale point and migrate up wards from there.

Thanks.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Up A Beer Parlour Business by laurel03(m): 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Depend on ur taste.... Bar get level..
Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Up A Beer Parlour Business by lebete3000: 1:29am On Nov 29, 2015
laurel03:
Depend on ur taste.... Bar get level..

what kind of bar taste can 300k set up?
Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Up A Beer Parlour Business by ajayi1(m): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2015
An open bar ... depending on your area

1. rent an open space. empty plot of land with easy road access. recommended to be on a major road network. or any compound with big space.

2. get white plastic chairs by the dozens. maybe do 3 dozen for a start.

3. get in contact with local guiness and nb distributors. same for cigarretes

3. two deep freezers / slid freezers (get those at west minister) used ones cheap. big freezers are around 50k to 60k. whiel chest slide chillers 35k

4. get a cook that can do pepper soup, nkwobi,

5. 2 waiters . 1 bar man

6. music is very important - if you have a good loud hometheater in the house. you should use that. else you will chunk out another 30k +

Its similar to starting a small church wink white plastic chairs. one pastor. rent open ground. you just have to compare the profit. remember church is tax free though.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Up A Beer Parlour Business by lebete3000: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2015
ajayi1:
An open bar ... depending on your area

1. rent an open space. empty plot of land with easy road access. recommended to be on a major road network. or any compound with big space.

2. get white plastic chairs by the dozens. maybe do 3 dozen for a start.

3. get in contact with local guiness and nb distributors. same for cigarretes

3. two deep freezers / slid freezers (get those at west minister) used ones cheap. big freezers are around 50k to 60k. whiel chest slide chillers 35k

4. get a cook that can do pepper soup, nkwobi,

5. 2 waiters . 1 bar man

6. music is very important - if you have a good loud hometheater in the house. you should use that. else you will chunk out another 30k +

Its similar to starting a small church wink white plastic chairs. one pastor. rent open ground. you just have to compare the profit. remember church is tax free though.

And how much will all ds cost? how much will the waiters get?
Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Up A Beer Parlour Business by ajayi1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
@labete3000 you are so lazy to do the simple math yourself. Depending on your area you can get young SSCE type waiters to OND or interns for 10k to 18k monthly. Setup the place first. Then you put out the VACANCY people will come in. You ask them in the interviews how much they were getting earlier and minimum they will be willing to get paid.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Up A Beer Parlour Business by lebete3000: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
ajayi1:
@labete3000 you are so lazy to do the simple math yourself. Depending on your area you can get young SSCE type waiters to OND or interns for 10k to 18k monthly. Setup the place first. Then you put out the VACANCY people will come in. You ask them in the interviews how much they were getting earlier and minimum they will be willing to get paid.

I wonder why nairalanders are so insultive. does it make you feel good about yourself dat you lack manners? you don't even know d type of job I do nor my location presently, but you just opened your mouth gbagada and say "you're so lazy". And if we check properly you may not even have a job sef. What's wrong in you simply telling me d answer and moving on? Will you die of boredom & sorrow if you do dat?

Well thanx for d answer you eventually gave me. Looking forward to more answers from ya. God bless...

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Up A Beer Parlour Business by Maross(m): 5:22am On Dec 01, 2015
lebete3000:

And how much will all ds cost? how much will the waiters get?

Haba! After spelling everything out for you, you are still asking these questions!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Need To Start Up A Beer Parlour Business by dhtglobal(m): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2015
ajayi1:
@labete3000. Depending on your area you can get young SSCE type waiters to OND or interns for 10k to 18k monthly. Setup the place first. Then you put out the VACANCY people will come in. You ask them in the interviews how much they were getting earlier and minimum they will be willing to get paid.

(1) (Reply)

Five Banks Dominate Cbn’s $1.1b Forex Disbursements / Transfer Money To Other Bank Accounts Accross Nigeria Using UBA Atm Mastercard / Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.