Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja (16799 Views)

Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS / Hate Speeches: DSS Warns Arewa Youths, N’delta Militants, Others / Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by likila: 5:03am On Nov 29, 2015
roobish,
dss should face biafra.
boko haram no be problem
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by amtaken(f): 5:24am On Nov 29, 2015
Send a fax to Malta. He will get it, if not it should be forwarded to Paris. Make it snappy or you might need to send it to Cuba or Peru or even Western Germany, depending on where 'go slow' has held our dear President.

Wish you the best, you will definitely need it because it's not easy to take orders from a certificateless soldier.
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by deraugo: 5:29am On Nov 29, 2015
moderation2020:
Irony of life; at the mention of Boko Haram Nigerian army runs away, but at the mention peaceful protest by IPOB'S the cock there condemned guns. The warning they gavmeans we shouldn't come out or what? That warning should be a clarion call to the armed forces to be up to duty at least that day. Not on civilians, abi dem wan declare cofew

babooooons and monkeeeys

u hv a keen analytical skill.
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 5:48am On Nov 29, 2015
The problem is we shudnt hv let this last when these idiot mallams started..Now even if they plan to bomb they can, except mistake or fear of d suicidal as far as d bomb is there wahala dey..I blame our new president fr gingering this up in nigeria after he lost against jonah and now he cant even control shiiit with all his mouth
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 5:51am On Nov 29, 2015
EmekaBlue:
The problem is we shudnt hv let this last when these idiot mallams started..Now even if they plan to bomb they can, except mistake or fear of d suicidal as far as d bomb is there wahala dey..I blame our new president fr gingering this up in nigeria after he lost against jonah d prvous tym and now he cant even control shiiit bcoz d new commanders r real rascal and isis has supported them and ofc that their allah is thirsty fr blood
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by olalat(m): 6:18am On Nov 29, 2015
Do u still have brain in ur skull.
Bugatie:
Do we still have a govt in this country?
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by victorazy(m): 6:28am On Nov 29, 2015
Firefire:
Department of State Security 'Service' (DSS) has warn of impeding terror attacks in Abuja, notification given to Christian and Islamic body to keep their members on alert.

It is well...

Channels.

I hate when muslims are mentioned as target for BH, who is fooling who. Let's call a spade a spade "all BH r muslims".
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by Kenechi1: 6:37am On Nov 29, 2015
searay:
This Daura Secret Service is as useless as cold water Garri. Why are they warning us instead of them to keep quiet and do their job of countering the plot.
Good one grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by awesome11(m): 6:40am On Nov 29, 2015
zenar:
i wish nigeria was sold back to britain

I'm afraid 1960 came too early for us. It's sad we can't still govern ourselves over half a century afterwards!
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by Lighthouseman: 6:40am On Nov 29, 2015
Ban hijab. Reduce terror by half.. Simple and short. But with a Boko Haram sympathetic Daura secret service, I doubt
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by Odfountain(m): 6:41am On Nov 29, 2015
Boko, always much active during celebrations. God save us
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by pokish(f): 6:42am On Nov 29, 2015
Run to God. He is the only security.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by Omijie8(m): 6:42am On Nov 29, 2015
All dis boko boys and girls sef.....dem nor dey taya?
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by ElCapone(m): 6:44am On Nov 29, 2015
cleatoris:
Islam should embrace peace for the love and advancement of humanity.
This is your opinion I believe but I don't think this blood sucking terrorists represent the interest of islam in any way. Islam preaches peace, this morons are just carrying out this dastardly act to justify their selfish end. Take it from me dat all suicide bombers shall go to hell, cos suicide is forbiden in islam, and also killing of innocent human beings is also prohibited. So forget dat story of 72 virgins, they are going to hell staright. Infact there own is worse cos there wldnt b any sort of jugdement for them just straight to hell. Islam respects all human life.
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by awesome11(m): 6:44am On Nov 29, 2015
victorazy:

I hate when muslims are mentioned as target for BH, who is fooling who. Let's call a spade a spade "all BH r muslims".

I'm a Christian but you are wrong! Why would they attack themselves and their beliefs is in huge contrast to the teaching of Islam.

This was the same way we went on in the blame game( From religious to political) till the whole mess escalated to this hopeless state.
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by awesome11(m): 6:55am On Nov 29, 2015
Lighthouseman:
Ban hijab. Reduce terror by half.. Simple and short. But with a Boko Haram sympathetic Daura secret service, I doubt

Jeez.. I get irritated by pseudo intellectuals. There's no logic behind your reasoning! What does banning hijab have to do with 50% reduction in terror attacks.
In a country without proper surveillance, terrorists and other criminals will naturally have easy rides.

By the way, it's laudable they are involving the masses. Invoking our communal spirit and culture is a good starting point. I've realised that most rogues have greater fear for being caught by the masses and are unfazed by police arrests.

But then, the military has a lot of works to do!!
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by Fearcom(m): 7:10am On Nov 29, 2015
zenar:

...Well If wishes were horses....grin

u cute tongue
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by Fearcom(m): 7:18am On Nov 29, 2015
awesome11:

Jeez.. I get irritated by pseudo intellectuals. There's no logic behind your reasoning! What does banning hijab have to do with 50% reduction in terror attacks.
In a country without proper surveillance, terrorists and other criminals will naturally have easy rides.

By the way, it's laudable they are involving the masses. Invoking our communal spirit and culture is a good starting point. I've realised that most rogues have greater fear for being caught by the masses and are unfazed by police arrests.

But then, the military has a lot of works to do!!

Oga, there's some sense in what he has said; a bomb went off recently at a motor park where the culprit, a young female suicide bomber, wore a hijab, concealing a bomb strapped to her body. She resisted being searched, saying she wasn't going into the park, which was crowded, only to run towards a fully parked vehicle. She got very close to the vehicle , specifically where the petrol tank was before detonation, killing a lot of the occupants. They are very difficult to conceal unless the bomber is heavily covered by clothing.
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by awesome11(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2015
amtaken:
Send a fax to Malta. He will get it, if not it should be forwarded to Paris. Make it snappy or you might need to send it to Cuba or Peru or even Western Germany, depending on where 'go slow' has held our dear President.

Wish you the best, you will definitely need it because it's not easy to take orders from a certificateless soldier.

You seriously have a lot of growing up to do! Your certificateful GEJ and non-globe trotter was able to bring an end to the insurgency, abi?

This is the same way we traded blames till we can't seemingly curtail the whole mess. If I may ask, what single step have you taken to put an end to it? I doubt if you have ever bothered to pray about it. All you do is hijack the situation and score cheap political scores with it. Dear, it makes you less human.

Only Fools are happy for the failure of their country, just because they wanna score cheap points.
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by awesome11(m): 7:32am On Nov 29, 2015
Fearcom:

Oga, there's some sense in what he has said; a bomb went off recently at a motor park where the culprit, a young female suicide bomber, wore a hijab, concealing a bomb strapped to her body. She resisted being searched, saying she wasn't going into the park, which was crowded, only to run towards a fully parked vehicle. She got very close to the vehicle , specifically where the petrol tank was before detonation, killing a lot of the occupants. They are very difficult to conceal unless the bomber is heavily covered by clothing.

Would it have made any difference if the bomb was concealed in a suitcase. The point is that is a very pedestrian way of tackling the issue.

What if she had dresses like a school girl, and kept it in a school bag? I guess you will suggest they ban school children from using school bags.. Then, we are not ready to win the war!!
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by SAMATC(m): 7:35am On Nov 29, 2015
donsteady:
I think we all need to protest for pmb to resign. You can't lead a complicated country like Nigeria with out smoking weed or getting high on something.

Your suggestion is out of place.
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by bigtt76(f): 7:35am On Nov 29, 2015
If I were the DSS and other Security Agencies, I won't rely on protecting Abuja alone at this time. The B.H maybe have purposely let of the intelligence of attacking Abuja while they have their minds set for another location.

Right now I would think a location not frequently attacked would be their best choice as they would have succeeded in diverting DSS attention from those areas undecided

Sad but God will see us through in Jesus Name. Amen. Happy Safe Sunday peeps.
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by amtaken(f): 8:34am On Nov 29, 2015
You were a fool while criticising GEJ for years and you want to stop people from being foolish now?

Awwwwwww.

What a nice little boy.

Baba go slow will reward you.

Remind me how much he gave the Super Eaglets again.

Oh I just remembered : N20k.

He will give you N300 for all your troubles ok.

You are highly appreciated.

Thanks for the fuel scarcity.

Happy Sunday.
awesome11:

You seriously have a lot of growing up to do! Your certificateful GEJ and non-globe trotter was able to bring an end to the insurgency, abi?

This is the same way we traded blames till we can't seemingly curtail the whole mess. If I may ask, what single step have you taken to put an end to it? I doubt if you have ever bothered to pray about it. All you do is hijack the situation and score cheap political scores with it. Dear, it makes you less human.

Only Fools are happy for the failure of their country, just because they wanna score cheap points.
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by lumeneng22: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2015
There should be a shoot at sight order on anybody wearing hijab to any public place such as mentioned in the warning bulletins. while bomb detectors should be mounted at all entrance to the city. Anti missile bomb should be set in all strategic places in case of air attack such as that of September 11 of world trade center.
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by theDEVILisHERE: 8:56am On Nov 29, 2015
zenar:

"Nigga area" aka Nigeria is and has always been owned by the british
It is their slave camp for niggas

The bombing, killing etc going in the slave camp is orchestrated and designed to be that way by the British

They own the slave camp
So they do as they wish to it

Aside the foolishness and stuppidity of africans, they are the main reason for the pain and suffering of enslaved africans within the "Nigga area"

This is why Biafrans want to restore their nation back
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by Allwility: 9:21am On Nov 29, 2015
I'm disappointed at the DSS. Okay you got intelligence that there would be attacks in Abuja and went ahead to announce it. Clap for yourselves. You've taken away the edge you'd have had over the terrorists- the element of surprise. When the bombs go off in Abj, you will gives us your "I told you" look, shey? With your so called intelligence you'd have picked up the terrorist before they even ventured from their hideouts. Sometimes I wonder how you people reason.

There are lots of unemployed graduates out there that will do better than these our so called DSS. PMB overhaul the DSS and give our youths a chance!
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by amazingspiderma: 9:27am On Nov 29, 2015
In as much as I would like to commend the DSS,i think it should move a bill for mounting security cameras in such public places and loops of buildings sorruonding them.The feed from such systems should be made accessible to DSS.It will help enhance the capabilities of the DSS.
Terrorism calls for improvement and innovation in intel gathering.If we had done that years ago,we would have identified some perpetrators clearly without arguments like the Boston bombers.
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 29, 2015
Biafrans beware.
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by awesome11(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2015
amtaken:
You were a fool while criticising GEJ for years and you want to stop people from being foolish now?

Awwwwwww.

What a nice little boy.

Baba go slow will reward you.

Remind me how much he gave the Super Eaglets again.

Oh I just remembered : N20k.

He will give you N300 for all your troubles ok.

You are highly appreciated.

Thanks for the fuel scarcity.

Happy Sunday.

I won't trade words with you. I've figured out your brain is working on a cold start.
Productive week ahead!!
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by amtaken(f): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2015
I just checked the meaning of coward in the dictionary. Do you care to know?
awesome11:

I won't trade words with you. I've figured out your brain is working on a cold start.
Productive week ahead!!
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by IYANGBALI: 10:57am On Nov 29, 2015
Islamabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad gidi gan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency / Nigerian Embassy In Washington Shutdown Over Nonpayment Of 5 Months Salaries / Adamawa APC Chieftains Stranded In Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.