Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

How To Create Site On Wapka E.g Www.snehsloaded.ga - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create Site On Wapka E.g Www.snehsloaded.ga (1326 Views)

10 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Wapka Engine / How To Stop Un-registered Users Not To Create A New Topic/theme In Wapka / 2015/2016 Best SEO Tricks/Tips For Wapka Sites And Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Site On Wapka E.g Www.snehsloaded.ga by snehsloaded: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is the follow up post of the
tutorial on How to create a mobile
website using wapka.mobi mobile
site creator. You can read the part
1 of the tutorial from here. Part 2: Dashboard & basics in
creating mobile websites in
wapka. After the registration, you will see
the main dashboard of wapka. It
contains the following links: Usermode Admin mode Stats Settings Support Tools Unlogin Here is a short explanation of each
of these links. 1) User mode: Since wapka can be used to create community
mobile websites also, this link is
provided so that you can enter the
site as a user to check how your
site looks for your users. (You can
also simply check it by directly accessing your site.) 2) Admin mode: This is main mode and the link which you will
use to edit your account. All the
admin options will be viewable
when you enter in admin mode. 3) Stats: This gives your sites statistics like how may daily
visitors you have, total visitors etc. 4) Settings: It provides you some important account settin

1 Like

Re: How To Create Site On Wapka E.g Www.snehsloaded.ga by snehsloaded: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
for more information dis my number 08109357262/ does at facebook add me:-doc daniel williams while does at 2go add me:-dan4king and onsachi5 :Dfor more information dis my number 08109357262/ does at facebook add me:-doc daniel williams while does at 2go add me:-dan4king and onsachi5
Re: How To Create Site On Wapka E.g Www.snehsloaded.ga by Dmayor7(m): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2015
snehsloaded:
This is the follow up post of the
tutorial on How to create a mobile
website using wapka.mobi mobile
site creator. You can read the part
1 of the tutorial from here. Part 2: Dashboard & basics in
creating mobile websites in
wapka. After the registration, you will see
the main dashboard of wapka. It
contains the following links: Usermode Admin mode Stats Settings Support Tools Unlogin Here is a short explanation of each
of these links. 1) User mode: Since wapka can be used to create community
mobile websites also, this link is
provided so that you can enter the
site as a user to check how your
site looks for your users. (You can
also simply check it by directly accessing your site.) 2) Admin mode: This is main mode and the link which you will
use to edit your account. All the
admin options will be viable
when you enter in admin mode. 3) Stats: This gives your sites statistics like how may daily
visitors you have, total visitors etc. 4) Settings: It provides you some important account settin

In tandem with the above.

I will like to introduce to you WordPress

It is a framework used in creating sophisticated website and blog, eCommerce sites and forums too.

And the good-news is..

I wrote a free guide on how you can own your dream blog in less than 20 minutes using WordPress.

It is a step by step guide with pictures that will guide you to the last step.

click here to get your own now.

Thanks all.

(1) (Reply)

Naija And Uk Adsense Available For Sale At An Affordable Price / 5 Ways I Work Less And Earn More From My Blog / Please Help Me Review My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.