Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) (8680 Views)

Unarmed Ipob Members Beaten And Killed By The Nigerian Army- Video / Buhari Wears Uniform With Rank Of A Field Marshal As He Commands Army(video) / Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
We re deceiving ourselves, I ll just drop this here anyway

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
It's now very obvious that ur case is beyond my power..I recommend you're transferred to YABALEFT/ARO Abeokuta to be precised... ire oooo!

grin

Bellevue, New York is about the only facility that can accommodate your deranged status. There you will make an excellent case study for a team of interns to grow professionally into as they observe you.

I do like our banter, it helps show that raving lunatics have access to the web, even in Nigeria cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
EgunMogaji:

grin

Bellevue, New York is about the only facility that can accommodate your deranged status. There you will make an excellent case study for a team of interns to grow professionally into as they observe you.

I do like our banter, it helps show that raving lunatics have access to the web, even in Nigeria cheesy
nobody is here to help strap this cray... I really can't do this alone. Nairalanders pls help. A frnd is on the loose. Lalasticlala! ! EgunMogaji ti nja wo oja oooo!!
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by shaqhead: 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
I dnt see anything intimidating or terrifying in this "show of force" by BokoHaram-actually I have seen worse in their past official/unofficial propaganda videos.

Lest I forget, how come they ddnt mention the "105 missing/dead soldiers" that the lyks of mizmycoli "sought justice for?"
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
nobody is here to help strap this cray... I really can't do this alone. Nairalanders pls help. A frnd is on the loose. Lalasticlala! ! EgunMogaji ti nja wo oja oooo!!

So you scream for the mods because I corrected your brutal murder of the english language?

You repeatedly violated article #21 of the Nairaland rules and yet you have the gumption to call for a mod?

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

You are a loss to humanity dude grin
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
EgunMogaji:

So you scream for the mods because I corrected your brutal murder of the english language?

You repeatedly violated article #21 of the Nairaland rules and yet you have the gumption to call for a mod?

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

You are a loss to humanity dude grin
kikikikikikiki! ! I see! You can use grammar perfectly and that's why you used trollop which is meant to be used for a woman.. Apparently, you just want to see how best u can use english that's why you're here writing claptrap. I don't blame you sha.. it's lack of job. Send me ur cv , I can reason ur matter and give you a cleaning job in my office. We're also in need of a cleaner in our mosque. You're such a lucky guy.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
kikikikikikiki! ! I see! You can use grammar perfectly and that's why you used trollop which is meant to be used for a woman.. Apparently, you just want to see how best u can use english that's why you're here writing claptrap. I don't blame you sha.. it's lack of job. Send me ur cv , I can reason ur matter and give you a cleaning job in my office. We're also in need of a cleaner in our mosque. You're such a lucky guy.

You are such a douchebag and complete dense that you can't even realize when you are the butt of the joke. Newsflash, I called you a Woman by calling you a trollop grin

Forget money made, you poor sap, I've paid in taxes today, a Sunday, than you'll ever make in a whole year grin
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:37am On Nov 30, 2015
EgunMogaji:

You are such a douchebag and complete dense that you can't even realize when you are the butt of the joke. Newsflash, I called you a Woman by calling you a trollop grin

Forget money made, you poor sap, I've paid in taxes today, a Sunday, than you'll ever make in a whole year grin
The receipts of the taxes or I take ur claim for another display of dementia/senility. Or was that in ur empty dream? If you come here and show me google image as ur receipt, just know that thunder is waiting at ur doorstep to strike ur shitty ass. grin
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 30, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
The receipts of the taxes or I take ur claim for another display of dementia/senility. Or was that in ur empty dream? If you come here and show me google image as ur receipt, just know that thunder is waiting at ur doorstep to strike ur shitty ass. grin

I have nothing to prove to an asinine asshat like you grin

The trailer that's going to fall on your deluded person is still being offloaded at Tincan cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I have nothing to prove to an asinine asshat like you grin

The trailer that's going to fall on your deluded person is still being offloaded at Tincan cheesy
Oh! A nosey parker like you will forever have no proof to back ur idiotic and ignoramus statement because you're only what you call urself here on nairaland not in reality. Alas! You've lost touch on reality. Wake up from your slumber dumbbell.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Oh! A nosey parker like you will forever have no proof to back ur idiotic and ignoramus statement because you're only what you call urself here on nairaland not in reality. Alas! You've lost touch on reality. Wake up from your slumber dumbbell.

Oh I have my proof, it's just none of your bizwhacks grin

If you're astute enough you'll have figured it out by now that you're sinking fast with no life jacket and you're totally out of your depths.

But I noticed that you're now writing cohesively. Are you now sober or the pharmacy opened up and you were able to get your prescription filled? cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Oh I have my proof, it's just none of your bizwhacks grin

If you're astute enough you'll have figured it out by now that you're sinking fast with no life jacket and you're totally out of your depths.

But I noticed that you're now writing cohesively. Are you now sober or the pharmacy opened up and you were able to get your prescription filled? cheesy
and I noticed it took you forever to respond back this time and you were able to recognise cohesion in my write-up. Wow! Probably you've been dragged to YABALEFT to get ur medications on a full scale. Very delightful to know you're being restored...just make sure u don't skip ur drugs. Understood? !! And to correct ur wack english, nothing like "you'll have firgured.." , it's "you would have figured..."
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
and I noticed it took you forever to respond back this time and you were able to recognise cohesion in my write-up. Wow! Probably you've been dragged to YABALEFT to get ur medications on a full scale. Very delightful to know you're being restored...just make sure u don't skip ur drugs. Understood? !! And to correct ur wack english, nothing like "you'll have firgured.." , it's "you would have figured..."

Oh oh meds are wearing off again grin

Like I said before, try to demonstrate that your parents efforts to educate you were not in vain.

Call your psychiatrist to up your meds. Also what is this your infatuation with Yaba left, are you a resident? cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Oh oh meds are wearing off again grin

Like I said before, try to demonstrate that your parents efforts to educate you were not in vain.

Call your psychiatrist to up your meds. Also what is this your infatuation with tabs left, are you a resident? cheesy
Now you're running out of ur wack vocabularies, and you couldn't see clearly that you already typing gibberish. Referring to YABALEFT as tabs left is another demonstration that you're a certified buffoon grin now ur case must be transferred to the intensive care unit... pls don't loose ur chain yet.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Now you're running out of ur wack vocabularies, and you couldn't see clearly that you already typing gibberish. Referring to YABALEFT as tabs left is another demonstration that you're a certified buffoon grin now ur case must be transferred to the intensive care unit... pls don't loose ur chain yet.

Don't worry they'll give you your meds and strap you down soon grin
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Don't worry they'll give you your meds and strap you down soon grin
Eyah! Mr English Guru, you have vocabulary accident Or why are you now paralysed grammatically? Seems you didn't pay ur complete English language fee in school because this is embarrassing to ur person. Okay lemme help you out. Feel free to reuse those birdbrain english in ur previous drivel.. dirty something!
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 01, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Eyah! Mr English Guru, you have vocabulary accident Or why are you now paralysed grammatically? Seems you didn't pay ur complete English language fee in school because this is embarrassing to ur person. Okay lemme help you out. Feel free to reuse those birdbrain english in ur previous drivel.. dirty something!

Sorry I don't do gibberish.

Try to compose in something at a level higher than kindergarten and I'll take you serious grin
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:21am On Dec 01, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Sorry I don't do gibberish.

Try to compose in something at a level higher than kindergarten and I'll take you serious grin
Now you're resorting to stealing from my used words "gibberish". This is a clear indication that you have a great problem as regards composition of good english for a long period of time. I know your kind.. you're a person of a very limited and incomplete knowledge, but will want to show to the world that you know all.. you're just too far from my standard. You can't even stand shoulder to shoulder with my little nephew. You're simply a blockhead who can only rant on little mistakes made by intellect because you're conversant with some words that are out of vogue. Stop being a miscreant.. It will do u no favour but great damage. Iwa rere ni eso omo eniyan. Just get a life!
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Now you're resorting to stealing from my used words "gibberish". This is a clear indication that you have a great problem as regards composition of good english for a long period of time. I know your kind.. you're a person of a very limited and incomplete knowledge, but will want to show to the world that you know all.. you're just too far from my standard. You can't even stand shoulder to shoulder with my little nephew. You're simply a blockhead who can only rant on little mistakes made by intellect because you're conversant with some words that are out of vogue. Stop being a miscreant.. It will do u no favour but great damage. Iwa rere ni eso omo eniyan. Just get a life!

Eya....you've escaped your infirmary again grin
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by LuckyLadolce(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Eya....you've escaped your infirmary again grin
Only ur moniker is enough affirmation to have mercy on you and give u proper care but in a secluded place cos ur ill - mental self may intensify the conditions of other patients who are already recovering. As a matter of urgency, u need help. The fact that you can't write more than 1/2 lines anymore is another attestation that you're mentally finished. grin
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Only ur moniker is enough affirmation to have mercy on you and give u proper care but in a secluded place cos ur ill - mental self may intensify the conditions of other patients who are already recovering. As a matter of urgency, u need help. The fact that you can't write more than 1/2 lines anymore is another attestation that you're mentally finished. grin

grin

Strap him down tightly.

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by LuckyLadolce(m): 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
EgunMogaji:

grin

Strap him down tightly.
this teeth you're opening too frequently is becoming another thing that shld bother ur psychiatrist... I really wanna help u. What ward are you? Just check ur profile and realised you a billy-no-mates. Could it be because of ur rude approach to ppl? I will volunteer helping u.. you need help!
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
this teeth you're opening too frequently is becoming another thing that shld bother ur psychiatrist... I really wanna help u. What ward are you? Just check ur profile and realised you a billy-no-mates. Could it be because of ur rude approach to ppl? I will volunteer helping u.. you need help!

Eya Kpele o grin grin

Anyway it's been fun. I'll leave you to wallow in your own rancid ambience.

Keep taking your meds.

EgunMogaji out.

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by LuckyLadolce(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Eya Kpele o grin grin

Anyway it's been fun. I'll leave you to wallow in your own rancid ambience.

Keep taking your meds.

EgunMogaji out.
Stop opening this teeth, it's disgusting!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falana Seeks Pardon For 70 Soldiers Serving 10 Years For Mutiny / Policeman In Uniform Spotted Starring At A Lady's Bum Bum.Photo Goes Viral(pic) / President Buhari Vows To Make Aviation Pride Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.