Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,696 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Tyson Fury Now The World Heavyweight Champion. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Now The World Heavyweight Champion. (887 Views)

Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder / Anthony Joshua Names Two Boxers Who Can Strip Him Off World Heavyweight Champion / Jose Mourinho Pictured With Anthony Joshua, Heavyweight Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyson Fury Now The World Heavyweight Champion. by SirHouloo(m): 12:22am On Nov 29, 2015
Tyson Fury defeated Wladimir Klitschko by unanimous decision in Dusseldorf to clinch the WBA/WBO/IBF World heavyweight titles
Re: Tyson Fury Now The World Heavyweight Champion. by superstar3: 12:25am On Nov 29, 2015
Unbelievable...Klitscho era is going. There will be a re-match very soon.
Re: Tyson Fury Now The World Heavyweight Champion. by SirHouloo(m): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2015
Won't be surprised seeing Klitschko coming back hard on him as was the case of our very own Sam Peter.
Re: Tyson Fury Now The World Heavyweight Champion. by Hoii(m): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2015
Meeeehn, it was a great fight.
Finally, Klitschko's reign is over.
We have a new champ
Re: Tyson Fury Now The World Heavyweight Champion. by Austindark(m): 12:29am On Nov 29, 2015
finally klitschko is down...
very clean beating, no stain at all...
this is like David and Goliath ( Tyson fury said he is a xtian)
Tyson beat klitchko like a baby. I recorded only one very weak bole punch from klitchko all through
this is end time beating
Re: Tyson Fury Now The World Heavyweight Champion. by Hoii(m): 12:32am On Nov 29, 2015
SirHouloo:
Won't be surprised seeing Klitschko coming back hard on him as was the case of our very own Sam Peter.
I doubt it bro, Klitschko's now old.
Did you watch the fight? He was slow in the early rounds
Re: Tyson Fury Now The World Heavyweight Champion. by Austindark(m): 12:35am On Nov 29, 2015
Hoii:
I doubt it bro, Klitschko's now old.
Did you watch the fight? He was slow in the early rounds

I think he was slow intentionally just to weaken Tyson and get those his ko punches..

it failed him tho..

Tyson was too strong, tall and fast
Re: Tyson Fury Now The World Heavyweight Champion. by Davijunson: 12:37am On Nov 29, 2015
Didn't watch the Fight but was Happy that Fury won. always had that believe that he would win. @last Klitschko lost a fight...that goes to show that Nothing lasts forever. Congrats to the new Heavy Champ..TYSON FURY
Re: Tyson Fury Now The World Heavyweight Champion. by Chanchit: 12:37am On Nov 29, 2015
When you beat vladmir,then the big masquerade called Vitali comes out, I'm a fan of the Klitschko's but nothing lasts for ever.
Re: Tyson Fury Now The World Heavyweight Champion. by Hoii(m): 12:42am On Nov 29, 2015
Austindark:

I think he was slow intentionally just to weaken Tyson and get those his ko punches..

it failed him tho..

Tyson was too strong, tall and fast
..and younger, with longer arms giving him a longer reach than Klitschko's.
I'll love to see a rematch though.
If a rematch isn't agreed, Tyson Fury should face Wilder Deontay. Its gonna be explosive
Re: Tyson Fury Now The World Heavyweight Champion. by Austindark(m): 12:47am On Nov 29, 2015
Hoii:
..and younger, with longer arms giving him a longer reach than Klitschko's.
I'll love to see a rematch though.
If a rematch isn't agreed, Tyson Fury should face Wilder Deontay. Its gonna be explosive

I don't wish for a rematch o, cos klitchko will lose all his reputation then since he will still lose

apart from saying that he was 100 million percent sure he will beat klitchko, Tyson also said that this was the easiest fight ever..

klitchkos era is gone,
Re: Tyson Fury Now The World Heavyweight Champion. by Hoii(m): 12:50am On Nov 29, 2015
Austindark:

I don't wish for a rematch o, cos klitchko will lose all his reputation then since he will still lose

apart from saying that he was 100 million percent sure he will beat klitchko, Tyson also said that this was the easiest fight ever..

klitchkos era is gone,
The champion is back in the ring, on the ropes, clapping, taking the plaudits. And why not?

His promoter Mick Hennessy tells BBC Radio 5 live Fury is now "the biggest prize in sport".

"I think there will be a rematch," he adds.

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An Agent For Naijabet / Cursed Or Not? Each Time Ramsey Scores A Famous Person Dies.(pics) / Arsenal Meets Jamie Vardy’s £ 22 Million Release Clause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.