Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Short Comedy Stories For Short Film Production - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Short Comedy Stories For Short Film Production (1674 Views)

Can I Get Anyone Here To Edit My Stories For Free? / Etisalat Prize For Literature Flash Fiction Award For Short Fiction Writers / How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story (2) (3) (4)

Short Comedy Stories For Short Film Production by Dyoungstar: 1:12am On Nov 29, 2015
Hi friends, quickly, i want ask if anyone here can write or has good comedy stories that can be produced as short films or skits, such person should contact me by mail @ yetfilmsng@gmail.com or call 08100254513 for negotiations, thanks.

Fans and friends, I want to use this opportunity to tell you that the long awaited film is out but not on sale yet, we shall communicate you when it is officially out on sale. Meanwhile, we have short comedy series that will crack ya ribs coming up soon on YouTube @Yet Films.

Re: Short Comedy Stories For Short Film Production by ekaromail: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2015
I just sent you an email
Re: Short Comedy Stories For Short Film Production by Dyoungstar: 12:57am On Dec 05, 2015
ekaromail:
I just sent you an email
seen and replied.
Re: Short Comedy Stories For Short Film Production by Bamxeel1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
I have lot of comedy stories looking for someone to film it out list of them; 1 when poor and rich man phone for 4 ground their reaction 2 pattern wahala 3 pastor threaten
iv u need the story mail me @ thankgodayami@gmail.com

My Suicide Note (A Short Piece) / Life History Of Mrs Olufunmilayo Ransome Kuti / Time!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7