Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Cat Generator Experts Needed! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cat Generator Experts Needed! (700 Views)

Brand New 100kva FG Wilson and 1500kva CAT Generator For Sale / Caterpillar Genset Generator Cat E57491r 140 Kw 20 Foot Sea Container / Get Diagnostic Software and Tool For Perkins, Cat & Cummins Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cat Generator Experts Needed! by donx66(m): 9:50am On May 27, 2009
how u a CAT generator expert, who can troubleshoot all type of CAT generator, of different panel, here is an opportunity to shine. it is time for the house to start a forum where  CAT experts like myself will  start interracting and exchang ideals, if u have what it take then let talk about EMCP  panels and EIS system on both diesel and gas gen set.
Re: Cat Generator Experts Needed! by Kafin(m): 2:45am On May 28, 2009
donx66:

how u a CAT generator expert, who can troubleshoot all type of CAT generator, of different panel, here is an opportunity to shine. it is time for the house to start a forum where CAT experts like myself will start interracting and exchang ideals, if u have what it take then let talk about EMCP panels and EIS system on both diesel and gas gen set.

Are you CAT trained or just have an opportunity to work on CAT Generators?
I am not surprised at the lack of responce to your post because the Forum is more about people that wants to sell and buy Tokunbo cars.

I am not an expert, but I can do some fancy stuff with CAT Engines and their electronics. Let me know if you have any specific questions.
Re: Cat Generator Experts Needed! by donx66(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2009
kafin, i am currently working on CAT generator at the moment , how need CAT sis can u help me out! if u hane the software i will like to have them pls.
Re: Cat Generator Experts Needed! by Kafin(m): 10:46pm On May 28, 2009
Sorry donx66 , I dont have a personal copy of the software.
Re: Cat Generator Experts Needed! by promise72(m): 11:06pm On May 28, 2009
My question to the house will be if its possible to "derate" a CAT gen from the US in nigeria to put out 50hz as opposed to the 60hz its design for here in the US.

@ poster,

what software? may be i can ask around. i dont work on them but can knock on some doors just in case.

Also, if you dont mind, i will like to have some info on fast moving CAT parts(tokunbo used) in Nigeria. If possible with their street prices. I am talking of the parts that if i take it home, it will not last 1 week before i sell it all.

You can post the answer here or just send me email: promise72@yahoo.com

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Honda Civic '03 Model / I Need A Carina E Salon / Chat Room? Monitor_1 Or Oga Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.