Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Is There Talent In Prayer? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Talent In Prayer? (379 Views)

Let Us Bow Our Heads In Prayer / Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) / 5 Famous Prayers Quotes That Will Stimulate You Not To Cease In Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Talent In Prayer? by Waynbella(m): 8:22am On Nov 29, 2015
Good morning fellows, I want to seek for your opinion on this matter please. We got into an arguement just this morning with my siblings after our youngest brother (15years) pray a short prayer that last for one minute approximately. After the Lord's prayer there was a complain on Lil bro's short prayer that he didn't list out some points he ought to, so I told them not to blame Lil bro. that maybe he don't have the talent of prayer, so my comment brought the arguement and we end up everybody going there path. So what's your say on this please?
HAPPY SUNDAY TO Y'ALL!!!

(1) (Reply)

Every Knee Must Bow / Does The Demon Know That You Can See Them If The Gift Of Seeing Them In You? / Bearing False Witness 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.