Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) (50515 Views)

Stranded 42 Ebonyi State Phd Sponsored Students Protests At BBC HQ In Manchester / Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones / Photo: A Public Primary School In Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by delishpot: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:
OP, you seriously need to bleach a little.
We are called black but not charcoal.

Anyone that says black is beauty has definitely not come across you.
i had to increase my screen brighteness to see your eye ball.
I cnt even see your face in the pic.

If a white man abuses the skin color of a black man you will cry foul yet here you are a black man calling your fellow man ugly. It is a shame. Plus you had 200 self hating black people agreeing with you too. Quite sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Evergreen4:
u dey sleep, since morning? Idiot
You are just a nonentity. You make comments you don't understand. Grow up asshole!!.
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by otiigba1(m): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
blueAgent:

and yet their kids and citizen invent and do things better than Nigerian kids. guy u are a joker
trust me i know what am talking about.
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by mamagee3(f): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
The trend was going great until the poster decided to make the biggest mistake in his life by uploading his toast-looking photo. grin

Poster, what were you thinking? undecided
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by pleiades45: 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
samsard:
This is the best post/comment I've seen from you. Corruption in Nigeria is engrained in the DNA of average Nigerians and the elites. Its a general problem, but some think it's only the current elite that are holding the country back. A different set of people with a different mindset will definitely transform the country.
exactly bruh. we need a moral revolution from the bottom up, not just the politicians but everybody. its me sukkot by the way lol. spambot ate my other id
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by pleiades45: 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
teejayjosh:

did u just say substandard school?
brov , not a british primary school.
that manchester school is substandard. look at this school in rivers state

this me sukkot replying you. spambot ate my other id
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by 5minsmadness: 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
op see as you just spoil everything with your black face in the third picture, Kai!
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by 5minsmadness: 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by mickey45: 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

If not that the man is old enough and no longer impressionable, you'd have partaken in cyber-bullying which has pushed many youngsters into suicide.

He only did what a good fellow will do, inform everyone of what they're missing and your reward for him is an ad-hominem.

Shows far you still have to evolve since you obviously still worship the "Oyibo-man" skin.
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by iblaw: 12:16am On Nov 30, 2015
bebe2:

Dat lobby looks like Manchester metropolitan university, All Saint campus?

No, that's inside ARNDALE SHOPPING MALL

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by iblaw: 12:26am On Nov 30, 2015
mamagee3:
The trend was going great until the poster decided to make the biggest mistake in his life by uploading his toast-looking photo. grin

I had the background in mind and not my pix, the positioning of the selfie made me look dark but i feel sad that the main point of what corruption is doing to us has been ignored and my pix has become an issue.
Check page 4 for another of my pix in Manchester
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by esoorita: 2:45am On Nov 30, 2015
iblaw:

I had the background in mind and not my pix, the positioning of the selfie made me look dark but i feel sad that the main point of what corruption is doing to us has been ignored and my pix has become an issue.
Check page 4 for another of my pix in Manchester

I don't know the reason why you think it's necessary to give an explanation about your picture to a bunch of lunatics who can never see beyond their nose. I've given up on Nigeria because of the attitude of an average Nigerian to issues that affects their lives. The photograph of a primary school in the U.K is posted to see the reaction of the people on the forum but alas, the first comment was directed at the picture of the OP rather than reflecting on the reason why the majority of Nigerian kids are taught in buildings that are not fit to be used as a poultry in the developed countries of the world. Is it a crime to be born in Nigeria? I do know that there are decent private schools dotted all over Nigeria exclusively for the kids of the looters of the commonwealth of Nigeria but the fact is that the cost of these schools are beyond the legitimate income of the majority of the parents whose kids are students there. How can you justify a senior civil servant sending his or her kids to a private primary/secondary school with an annual school fees in excess of 1-2 Million Naira per annum and considering the fact that some of them has two or more kids at a time in these schools. The military/political elites have destroyed Nigeria beyond repair. Their solution for the decaying educational infrastructures is to send their kids to mega expensive private primary and secondary schools and send them to university abroad. The same goes for our healthcare system. The elites and their families will board the next available flight to Europe and America if they suffer from a slight headache. The ordinary citizens of Nigeria are consigned to the scrap heap while the few elites who are less than 10 percent of the population grabs about 80 percent of the revenue for themselves and their families. They are however getting away with the heinous crimes because most Nigerians can't even see what is wrong with the country and that is why the imbeciles on this thread is ignoring the serious issue raised by the OP while they are at ease to chastise his picture as they couldn't see the bigger picture. I was dismayed by the sorry state of the primary school I attended. I reckon that the school was built around 1960 and yet it was totally dilapidated as at 1985 whereas my kids' primary school here in the U.K was built in 1889 and it's still in a top notch condition because it has not suffered from lack of maintenance like mine in Nigeria. Meanwhile let us pray for Nigeria as that is always the solution that an average Nigerian believes in. Social security in any society is more powerful and effective than a million prayer sessions.

2 Likes

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by foxbaze(m): 6:00am On Nov 30, 2015
phantonce:

baba take it easy with the dude. Him na fine boy sha. Abi na man?
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by oglalasioux(m): 7:10am On Nov 30, 2015
FabioPeter:

What will it cost to set up 7 of these in each LGA and call them model schools. I guess it is way less than 200 billion Naira . Check out how much we pay for fuel subsidy and still buy fuel at astronomical price. We need to set our priorities right.
Can we maintain them? How long before they turn grubby and decrepit. We don't have the mental capacity for maintenance. If you don't know, Abuja has more modern infrastructure than Vienna or Venice or Prague where most of their city buildings are at least 500 years old. Can you imagine that in black Africa?
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by samsard(m): 7:24am On Nov 30, 2015
pleiades45:
exactly bruh. we need a moral revolution from the bottom up, not just the politicians but everybody. its me sukkot by the way lol. spambot ate my other id
Ehya. Happens every now and then.
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2015
phantonce:

U sure say bleaching cream go work, even with combination of hypo, jik and hydrogen peroxide.
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by iblaw: 8:19am On Nov 30, 2015
esoorita:

I don't know the reason why you think it's necessary to give an explanation about your picture to a bunch of lunatics who can never see beyond their nose. I've given up on Nigeria because of the attitude of an average Nigerian to issues that affects their lives. The photograph of a primary school in the U.K is posted to see the reaction of the people on the forum but alas, the first comment was directed at the picture of the OP rather than reflecting on the reason why the majority of Nigerian kids are taught in buildings that are not fit to be used as a poultry in the developed countries of the world. Is it a crime to be born in Nigeria? I do know that there are decent private schools dotted all over Nigeria exclusively for the kids of the looters of the commonwealth of Nigeria but the fact is that the cost of these schools are beyond the legitimate income of the majority of the parents whose kids are students there. How can you justify a senior civil servant sending his or her kids to a private primary/secondary school with an annual school fees in excess of 1-2 Million Naira per annum and considering the fact that some of them has two or more kids at a time in these schools. The military/political elites have destroyed Nigeria beyond repair. Their solution for the decaying educational infrastructures is to send their kids to mega expensive private primary and secondary schools and send them to university abroad. The same goes for our healthcare system. The elites and their families will board the next available flight to Europe and America if they suffer from a slight headache. The ordinary citizens of Nigeria are consigned to the scrap heap while the few elites who are less than 10 percent of the population grabs about 80 percent of the revenue for themselves and their families. They are however getting away with the heinous crimes because most Nigerians can't even see what is wrong with the country and that is why the imbeciles on this thread is ignoring the serious issue raised by the OP while they are at ease to chastise his picture as they couldn't see the bigger picture. I was dismayed by the sorry state of the primary school I attended. I reckon that the school was built around 1960 and yet it was totally dilapidated as at 1985 whereas my kids' primary school here in the U.K was built in 1889 and it's still in a top notch condition because it has not suffered from lack of maintenance like mine in Nigeria. Meanwhile let us pray for Nigeria as that is always the solution that an average Nigerian believes in. Social security in any society is more powerful and effective than a million prayer sessions.

Its the first time i will have a write-up put up on the front page and was really surprised the way the main point was ignored...not bored about the abusive words.

I have been to Dubai, Doha and UK and feel SAD about the situation in Nigeria, i ask myself where have we missed it as a nation and why. I wish i could do something because sincerely the world has left us far behind.

I got back few days ago and Customs officer asking me at MMIA what did i bring for her, IMAGINE!!! I told her no one told me i have to bring something for someone at the airport, she said "ïs that so" and i said YES then she said i can go. In March when i also returned from UK, Custom officer at MMIA said to me "don't you have any left over dollar with you'', i just carried my luggage from his desk and walked away.

This people are a DISGRACE to this GREAT NATION.
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by mkbessman(m): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2015
phantonce:

u sef you fit resemble chimpanzee wey lick lime..... you dey cause another person.... no make thunder from Syria fire ur left kidney o! Abeg na joke o
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Dirkcoyt: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2015
mamagee3:

I thought I've seen the hilt of stupidity till you showed up sitting at the zenith of brain-drain!
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by erico2k2(m): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Madeu:

Revenue generated by the government are embezzled.
That was not the question, I asked was was the last time we paid council taxlets face it, WE DO NOT PAY TAX IN NIGERIA as we ought to.when was the last time you paid vat on the car part you bought?
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by erico2k2(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
iblaw:

Its the first time i will have a write-up put up on the front page and was really surprised the way the main point was ignored...not bored about the abusive words.

I have been to Dubai, Doha and UK and feel SAD about the situation in Nigeria, i ask myself where have we missed it as a nation and why. I wish i could do something because sincerely the world has left us far behind.

I got back few days ago and Customs officer asking me at MMIA what did i bring for her, IMAGINE!!! I told her no one told me i have to bring something for someone at the airport, she said "ïs that so" and i said YES then she said i can go. In March when i also returned from UK, Custom officer at MMIA said to me "don't you have any left over dollar with you'', i just carried my luggage from his desk and walked away.

This people are a DISGRACE to this GREAT NATION.
Well that's the world we live in,but let me say something here,Nigerians deserve all they get reasons we love the good life but cant afford or do not want to pay for it.if teh govt say o k %2 of all our incomes should be paid into a national health scheme so that we all can have free medical treatment you will see days of protest by all Unions in Nigeria but that's waht these countries do.if they ask every home to pay council tax weather you are working or not so we can have our bins removes and have proper rds, people will shout ahr thieving things etc.The bottom line is nothing good is free.
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by erico2k2(m): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
oglalasioux:

Can we maintain them? How long before they turn grubby and decrepit. We don't have the mental capacity for maintenance. If you don't know, Abuja has more modern infrastructure than Vienna or Venice or Prague where most of their city buildings are at least 500 years old. Can you imagine that in black Africa?
Bear in Mind that these are Listed building.They had laws protecting them from demolition if not they would be long gone,quite expensive to maintain.but I do agree with you though.I think we have one major problem Electricity, this has the power to checkmate most ill practice of everybody cos records can now be kept and checked.Hence I respect the words of GEJ(I will fight corruption with technology).

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by FabioPeter: 1:53am On Dec 01, 2015
oglalasioux:

Thanks for the enlightenment on Vienna and Venice but as for the "mental capacity" I beg to differ. We don't have a maintenance culture but that can change overnight with the right policies in place.
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by FabioPeter: 1:59am On Dec 01, 2015
erico2k2:

Well that's the world we live in,but let me say something here,Nigerians deserve all they get reasons we love the good life but cant afford or do not want to pay for it.if teh govt say o k %2 of all our incomes should be paid into a national health scheme so that we all can have free medical treatment you will see days of protest by all Unions in Nigeria but that's waht these countries do.if they ask every home to pay council tax weather you are working or not so we can have our bins removes and have proper rds, people will shout ahr thieving things etc.The bottom line is nothing good is free.
Trust is earned, the government have to build trust especially in the area of financial stewardship. A governor that hires a chopper to his village every fortnight won't be successful with improved revenue generation via tax.
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by rheether(f): 4:17am On Dec 01, 2015
I know. I was referring to private schools in Nigeria.
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
phantonce:

excuse me bro u and op don korel b4? Haba this ur post na killer oo am sure d op is still crying. shocked
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by UyiIredia(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

You bad mouth is Legendary. Are you relate to Lai Mohammed and Wole Soyinka ni? Hahahaha

Mo ti gba gbe sha ! See bush baby ! Continue to chop her ori till she grow brain.
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by emmyg: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2016
Please i need the Name of the school and address.

[/quote]
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by makiaveli(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2016
phantonce:

ROFL JEEZ!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures / Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) / Top Ten Oldest Secondary School In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.