Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) (29470 Views)

Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) / A Gang-rape Victim At The Age Of 13 With The Worst Imaginable Outcome (pics) / Tanker Filled With Contraband Goods In Zamfara, Aprehended By Custom Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by dubemnaija: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2015
This incident happened on friday, the 27th of November at asaba. I was heading to the MTN office along the expressway when I saw about 5 Brand new 2015 model Land cruisers and a Hilux van being chased by some Custom guys; those custom officers were on Pathfinder truck. You dont need a prophet to be told that those cars were coming in from lagos or even Cotonou. It was learnt that those cars were driven by professional 'fire-wor' chauffeurs that are ready to kill any officer (police inclusive) if they are stopped at any check point. Those cars do not have custom papers and necessary clearance from NCS.

As the hot chase ensued, those 'fire-wor' guys tried outsmarting the custom officers by veering off the expressway unto the neighborhood - probably to find an escape route from there. The end result was disastrous as on of the Land cruiser cars hit a camry {which somersaulted many times} and knocking the driver unconscious.

A the end of the chase, 2 of the brand new Land cruiser jeeps were riddled with bullets; the other one's four tyres were all busted and the body badly damaged as a result of the collision with the camry. I managed to get some pictures of the one the Land cruisers. The other two has been towed away by the Custom and the FRSC guys. Only two of the new Land cruiser jeep and the hilux escaped the chase.

Morals: Never try to outsmart the law; Always be patient.

http://dubemnaija..com.ng/2015/11/the-bad-drivers-custom-officers-and.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by dubemnaija: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2015
1 more pix

lalasticlala seun ishilove fp pls

1 Share

Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by dgalon(m): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2015
Indeed! patience is a virtue. Hope no life was lost?

2 Likes

Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by Tundeiab(m): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2015
I doubt if those drivers are pro as you claim. If they were, they would have plied that same route severally and would have been able to manouvare their way around.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by iliyande(m): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2015
Hmmm
Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 29, 2015
Tundeiab:
I doubt if those drivers are pro as you claim. If they were, they would have plied that same route severally and would have been able to manouvare their way around.

I guess it was no longer business as usual

3 Likes

Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by princeogbeide1(m): 10:16am On Nov 29, 2015
Street racing"
Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by princeogbeide1(m): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2015
I blame the custom officers for chasing those drivers in the street" I think they should have a better way of tracing them' speedy driving is always dangerous in the street and the result is always with a crash

6 Likes

Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2015
princeogbeide1:
I blame the custom officers for chasing those drivers in the street" I think they should have a better way of tracing them' speedy driving is always dangerous in the street and the result is always with a crash

Let me ask you this,,,, who is to be blamed for the crash of that camry?

1 Like

Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by princeogbeide1(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2015
himkers:

Hv answered dat already
Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by permsec: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2015
Fire Brigade approach.
Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2015
princeogbeide1:

Hv answered dat already

Ok
Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by dubemnaija: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2015
permsec:
Fire Brigade approach.

grin grin
Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by damton(m): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Guys are not smiling.
Anything to make money
Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
Chai!!!

Hope say pesin no die oo.

BTW,the dudes no put hand for pocket ni?
If to say them do am,e for no reach like this grin grin
Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by folabayo1(f): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
O mase o
Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by Funjosh(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
IYANGBALI come and look at the handiwork of your boys lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
Just pay your.Duties
I don't understand why People cheat...I would cheat if I.could get away.with.it.... LIFE ISN'T FAIR, so I DON'T HAVE TO BE FAIR cool
Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by Joeself1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
Fast and Furious 8

1 Like

Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by Middlefinger1: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
me reading comments on NL

1 Like

Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by djWALE(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
Endtime driver+endtime custom officers....abeg stop illegal finz...it aint good mehhhn
Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by pretydiva(f): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
End time chase..too bad

1 Like

Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by kunzaar83(m): 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
The drivers na omo yeebos, let me hurry up and go to the Customs CG @ the Hq and hustle for the auction of 1 grin with just 300k I'll get it sharply

1 Like

Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by freemanbubble: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
hnm. the transporter. jason sthaham
Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
himkers:

The customs officers. They initiated the chase.

It is prudent to expect the perps to run.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by nigeriancuban: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
kk
Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
see American film o..

Nice narrative technique Op...
Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by lebete3000: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
dubemnaija:
This incident happened on friday, the 27th of November at asaba. I was heading to the MTN office along the expressway when I saw about 5 Brand new 2015 model Land cruisers and a Hilux van being chased by some Custom guys; those custom officers were on Pathfinder truck. You dont need a prophet to be told that those cars were coming in from lagos or even Cotonou. It was learnt that those cars were driven by professional 'fire-wor' chauffeurs that are ready to kill any officer (police inclusive) if they are stopped at any check point. Those cars do not have custom papers and necessary clearance from NCS.

As the hot chase ensued, those 'fire-wor' guys tried outsmarting the custom officers by veering off the expressway unto the neighborhood - probably to find an escape route from there. The end result was disastrous as on of the Land cruiser cars hit a camry {which somersaulted many times} and knocking the driver unconscious.

A the end of the chase, 2 of the brand new Land cruiser jeeps were riddled with bullets; the other one's four tyres were all busted and the body badly damaged as a result of the collision with the camry. I managed to get some pictures of the one the Land cruisers. The other two has been towed away by the Custom and the FRSC guys. Only two of the new Land cruiser jeep and the hilux escaped the chase.

Morals: Never try to outsmart the law; Always be patient.

http://dubemnaija..com.ng/2015/11/the-bad-drivers-custom-officers-and.html

Can't even imagine people still drive with incomplete papers in ds times...dem plenty for North die....dr papers are never complete.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by justicejay(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Na re-show you dey see there come Saki come watch the real film
Re: The Bad Drivers, The Custom Officers And The Outcome (pics) by JOF2: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
The question is you have money to buy 4 jeeps why can they do or follow normal process? I guess custom will replace that camry with one of the jeeps! Sikena

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos / Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls / Man Who Destroyed Akanu Ibiam Statue In Ebonyi, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.