Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Effective Weight Management - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Effective Weight Management (636 Views)

9 & 30 Day Weight Management Program / Healthy Living: Weight Management Discourse / Clean 9 Weight Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effective Weight Management by Hearme(m): 11:41am On Nov 29, 2015
NOW IN TOWN

Max Products with wonderful outcomes.
Switch [/b]utilizes a proprietary mix of nutrients to help lower your appetite, reduce hunger pangs and food cravings while your body’s metabolism continues to work at its optimal level. Switch’s stimulant-free design helps support your body’s metabolism turn fat into fuel.

To help further satisfy those in between meal cravings in a healthy way, [b]Curb
features an equal mix of soluble to insoluble fiber for a total of 12 grams of fiber to 120 calories and no artificial preservatives. This balanced mix of fiber is designed to maximize the many health benefits that come from both types of fiber. Soluble fiber plays an important role in supporting healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels, slowing digestion and providing feelings of “fullness,” whereas insoluble fiber helps to clean your digestive tract and prevent occasional constipation, helps move food through the digestive system and speeds up the removal of toxins.

For more information, contact 07035363115

Re: Effective Weight Management by Hearme(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2015
TESTIMONIALS ON CURB

Michelle Bond

Lost 22 pounds, 2 ¾ inches @ belly, 5.1% body fat, 16 pounds body fat

“The combination of healthy eating, the supplements and the bars have been a great success for me. Before this program something was missing and I was having a hard time dropping weight. I’ve noticed great results!”

Heidi Newell

lost 14 ½ pounds, 3 ¾ inches @ belly, 2.6 % body fat, 9 ½ pounds body fat

“During this program I didn’t change my food or activity. This program was easy to incorporate into my work and day-to-day schedule. It’s a great on-the-go product.”
Re: Effective Weight Management by Hearme(m): 11:45am On Nov 29, 2015
TESTIMONIALS ON META-SWITCH

Haydee Gomez-Sanchez

– lost 31 pounds, 5 ¼ inches at belly, 5.8% body fat, 19 ½ pounds body fat

“My experience with the Meta-Switch products has been a complete success. I haven’t been a size 8 in over 18 years and the feeling is absolutely amazing! I have changed to a healthier lifestyle and the weight loss has motivated me to keep setting new weight loss goals.”

Maria Munoz

lost 21 ½ pounds, 5 inches @ belly, 5.8% body fat, 16 ½ pounds body fat

“I am finally starting to feel great about how I look and I’m NOT starving or feeling deprived. I was never jittery. I always had energy and slept well at night. I will absolutely recommend Meta-Switch
Re: Effective Weight Management by Hearme(m): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
Switch™ is a stimulant-free supplement designed to support
the metabolizing of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Switch
promotes healthy weight management by activating the AMPK
pathway and providing supporting ingredients through its
propriety blend of Alpha Lipoic Acid, Leucine, Citrulline, and
other synergistic ingredients.

Paired with Curb™ to create the Max Meta-Switch™ Weight
Management System, this assists your diet and exercise and
keeps your body running healthy and clean.
Re: Effective Weight Management by Hearme(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
Watch this video from Chuck Norris

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RY1UAF6PuqY?autoplay=1

Contact 07035363115

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Your Way To A Stronger Immune System / Best Natural Remedies For Grey Hair... / Check Out This Interesting Hiv Campaign Against Sugar Daddy Sex - Naija.ga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.