Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

#arewabacktofarm Trending On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #arewabacktofarm Trending On Twitter (1137 Views)

#lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) / #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#arewabacktofarm Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
the Arewas are planning to go back to farming since our Oyel has lost value. I hearby call on southern Nigeria to join Arewas. https://mobile.twitter.com/search??s=tren&p=c&q=%23ArewaBackToFarm
Re: #arewabacktofarm Trending On Twitter by xreal: 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lazy ones can't farm.

The lazy ones will always rely on crude oil.
Re: #arewabacktofarm Trending On Twitter by neolboy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Agriculture on point
Re: #arewabacktofarm Trending On Twitter by DickDastardly(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
And the other of our brothers dem nko? grin
Re: #arewabacktofarm Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lolx grin grin
Re: #arewabacktofarm Trending On Twitter by OkuDiOver1(f): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
OK
Re: #arewabacktofarm Trending On Twitter by Armaggedon: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Good they know it'll be tough when Biafra go
for our SW friends visit a thread about cocoa farming. It'll help

1 Like

Re: #arewabacktofarm Trending On Twitter by Pavore9: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
That is good, other regions should toe the same line as food security is very important.
Re: #arewabacktofarm Trending On Twitter by Escalze(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
and North

back to killing I think
Re: #arewabacktofarm Trending On Twitter by ozy4christ(f): 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Kk
Re: #arewabacktofarm Trending On Twitter by Airforce1(m): 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
farm ko forest ni
Re: #arewabacktofarm Trending On Twitter by mekadinho(f): 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
And d question is, will they accept 13% revenue derivation from d money agriculture ll fetch?
Re: #arewabacktofarm Trending On Twitter by Vulu: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
GOOD FOR THEM. 38 MILLION LITRES OF NIGERIAN CRUDE IN THE MARKET, YET NO ONE IS BUYING. LET THE OYEL CRASH TO $1/ LITRE SEF. TO YOUR TENTS EVERYONE!
Re: #arewabacktofarm Trending On Twitter by BlackTechnology: 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Vulu:
GOOD FOR THEM. 38 MILLION LITRES OF NIGERIAN CRUDE IN THE MARKET, YET NO ONE IS BUYING. LET THE OYEL CRASH TO $1/ LIFRE SEF. TO YOUR TENTS EVERYONE!

cool The God of old Eastern region is fighting back

You can't vote against a region and expect to enjoy whatever resources that region has

Unknown to many Nigerians especially the Slaves and their masters, God is fighting back for Jonathan

Next year will be hot for the slaves and their masters cool

]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #arewabacktofarm Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
Armaggedon:
Good they know it'll be tough when Biafra go

for our SW friends visit a thread about cocoa farming. It'll help

I have made a pictorial guide for them here but they are not a serious people

Help me push the thread abeg https://www.nairaland.com/2606097/how-farm-cocoa-pictorial-guide
Re: #arewabacktofarm Trending On Twitter by Armaggedon: 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

I have made a pictorial guide for them here but they are not a serious people

Help me push the thread abeg https://www.nairaland.com/2606097/how-farm-cocoa-pictorial-guide
you made that thread grin ?

How i wish they will learn

2 Likes

Re: #arewabacktofarm Trending On Twitter by Vulu: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
BlackTechnology:

cool The God of old Eastern region is fighting back

You can't vote against a region and expect to enjoy whatever resources that region has

Unknown to many Nigerians especially the Slaves and their masters, God is fighting back for Jonathan

Next year will be hot for the slaves and their masters cool

]

KARMA EXISTS, THE CHINESE BELIEVES IN YING-YANG (BALANCE). WHEN THERE IS AN IMBALANCE IN A SYSTEM. NATURE WILL FIND A WAY TO BALANCE IT OUT EVENTUALLY. NATURALLY, SACRIFICES MAY BE MADE BUT THAT BALANCE IS IMPORTANT FOR EXISTENCE TO CONTINUE. EVEN THE STAUNCHEST ONE NIGERIANISTS CAN'T VOUCH FOR IT'S FUTURE AS WE SPEAK.

1 Like

Re: #arewabacktofarm Trending On Twitter by BlackTechnology: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Vulu:

KARMA EXISTS, THE CHINESE BELIEVES IN YING-YANG (BALANCE). WHEN THERE IS AN IMBALANCE IN A SYSTEM. NATURE WILL FIND A WAY TO BALANCE IT OUT EVENTUALLY. NATURAL. SACRIFICES MAY BE MADE BUT THAT BALANCE IS IMPORTANT FOR EXISTENCE TO CONTINUE. EVEN THE STAUNCHEST ONE NIGERIANIST CAN'T VOUCH FOR IT'S FUTURE AS WE SPEAK.

cool I have always asked the slaves that if Jonathan is one of them, would they have voted against him despite the threats by their masters up North.

These slaves will cry seriously next year

Already one of their leaders is pushing for a reduction in minimum wage grin

]

2 Likes

Re: #arewabacktofarm Trending On Twitter by knowledgeable: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
Vulu:

KARMA EXISTS, THE CHINESE BELIEVES IN YING-YANG (BALANCE). WHEN THERE IS AN IMBALANCE IN A SYSTEM. NATURE WILL FIND A WAY TO BALANCE IT OUT EVENTUALLY. NATURALLY, SACRIFICES MAY BE MADE BUT THAT BALANCE IS IMPORTANT FOR EXISTENCE TO CONTINUE. EVEN THE STAUNCHEST ONE NIGERIANISTS CAN'T VOUCH FOR IT'S FUTURE AS WE SPEAK.

Speaking of Chinese ying-yang, the reality is that biafra Ipob are in those powerful countries that buy Nigerian crude oil, and they have begining to access the risks and other considerations involve in lifting Nigeria crude period. Too much blood are flowing in Nigeria, and you think they are not aware of it?.
Re: #arewabacktofarm Trending On Twitter by baralatie(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
mekadinho:
And d question is, will they accept 13% revenue derivation from d money agriculture ll fetch?
Haaaaa!
13% ke
Re: #arewabacktofarm Trending On Twitter by Cjrane2: 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
finniblinks:
the Arewas are planning to go back to farming since our Oyel has lost value.
I hearby call on southern Nigeria to join Arewas.
https://mobile.twitter.com/search??s=tren&p=c&q=%23ArewaBackToFarm

Ab0ki is too lazy now to farm.

They too drunk and focussed on cheating everyone out of the Oyel money to think straight.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apc Path Of Honour In Bayelsa Election / Minister Of Communication And EFCC Chairman Spotted Flying Economy Class [PICS] / Abia Governor Inspects 5 Klm Ibere Road Aba,Work To Commence Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.