Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,770 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Nollywood Actress Yetunde Bakare Say She Would Like To Enlarge My Backside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Yetunde Bakare Say She Would Like To Enlarge My Backside (1503 Views)

Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" / Yetunde Bakare Survives Car Accident (Photos) / Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backside“ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Yetunde Bakare Say She Would Like To Enlarge My Backside by exlinkleads(f): 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Yoruba actress, Yetunde Bakare while recalling part of the challenges she faced as an actress, disclosed that her skin colour almost ruined her career as she was not getting movie roles like the fair skin actresses.

She told Punch News that she had once nursed the thought due to the pressure she got in the industry but later hoped for better days ahead since she’s got the talent.

On ever wanting to be a fair skin lady, she had this to say:

“Yes, I once thought of it and it was due to the pressure in the industry. Nobody will recognise you if you’re not light-skinned and flashy. Getting jobs will be a bit difficult because, according to the audience watching movies, most of them prefer fair ladies but it didn’t bother me because I’m good at what I do. Being fair without talents is a total waste.”

The actress also pointed out that if given the opportunity to enlarge any part of her body it will be her backside.

“I have moderate boobs already so I’ll prefer a big booty and more hips just like a Jamaican’s curvy shape. I don’t like anything in excess because it will affect my shape,” she stated. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/nollywood-actress-yetunde-bakare-say.html#sthash.JmDm7sBy.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: Nollywood Actress Yetunde Bakare Say She Would Like To Enlarge My Backside by Airforce1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
Wetin concern me?
Re: Nollywood Actress Yetunde Bakare Say She Would Like To Enlarge My Backside by benedictnsi(m): 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Let her visit a fuckernizer na undecided how e take concern us
Re: Nollywood Actress Yetunde Bakare Say She Would Like To Enlarge My Backside by Cutehector(m): 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
benedictnsi:
Let her visit a fuckernizer na undecided how e take concern us
fuckanizer grin

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Daughter Looks All Gown Up And Cute In New Adorable Photos / Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / Check Out African Sexy Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.