Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ASK NNAMDI KANU TO STOP...."Prince Emmanuel Kanu,. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ASK NNAMDI KANU TO STOP...."Prince Emmanuel Kanu,. (1996 Views)

Emmanuel Kanu Speaks To Channelstv On Phone- Video / Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB / Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ASK NNAMDI KANU TO STOP...."Prince Emmanuel Kanu,. by Longeria(m): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ASK NNAMDI KANU TO STOP...."Prince Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi's brother speaks
Prince Emmanuel Kanu,younger brother of detained director of Radio Biafra and leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has called on the Federal Government to dialogue with the brother instead of the present antagonistic posture. Nnamdi Kanu was arrested last month by men of the Department of State Services (DSS) and has since been in detention, with charges bordering on treason and terrorism.
Speaking in Umuahia, the Abia State capital, Prince Emmanuel said that the Federal Government should dialogue with Nnamdi since the cause he is fighting is just.“Nnamdi Kanu’s self determination cause is just. Instead of its present stance, the Federal Government should sit down and dialogue with him as the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and the director of Radio Biafra, so that we can find a balance.
We want neighbors not enemies.“Biafra is an ideology and you and I know the truth. It’s in us; you can’t erase it whether you like it or not. So it’s impossible to ask him to stop the agitation for self determination”, Emmanuel said.Asked why the agitation peaked now that President Mohammadu Buhari, a Northerner is in power, Prince Emmanuel said the agitation had nothing to do with where the incumbent comes from.He said: “No it’s not be¬cause he (Buhari) is from the north, (former President Goodluck) Jonathan played smart while he was in office. He allowed it the way it was, he never touched or mentioned it. But Buhari came and took it all up. He thought it was an issue of crushing and maiming people when it’s not what it is. Biafra is beyond that, we don’t want money or the oil.
The ultimate goal of Biafra is freedom.Prince Emmanuel, who expressed delight that he saw his elder brother in high spirits when he appeared in court last week, was optimistic that he would be released on Tuesday this week when he will appear in court again.He said he hinged his optimism on the fact that if the case was looked at objectively, there was no charge against him, adding that the only weapon he had was the truth and he did not kill anyone, or incited people to kill.He lambasted the DSS for disobeying a valid court order, stressing that it tells that there is no rule of law in the country.“The law is supposed to be a place for the common man, but as it stands today; from what we have seen and witnessed so far, there is no rule of law. Same thing is applicable to Dasuki.
That’s the same way they are treating my brother. There is no law anymore in existence. How can someone be granted bail and until now, has not been released. It’s unheard of.He said that the spirit of activism is in the family. “I remember in 1993 when the then Governor of Abia State, Chief Ogbonnaya Onu increased school fees from N100 to N150, I single handedly fought very hard to see that it never came through and at the end of the day, the money was reversed. So it’s in us, we believe in justice and equity.”

http://www.247inkworld.com/2015/11/biafra-is-ideology-and-you-and-i-know.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ASK NNAMDI KANU TO STOP...."Prince Emmanuel Kanu,. by BlackTechnology: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
cool WRONG

The only negotiation that will be allowed is UN Referendum

Sir

Biafra has gone beyond your elder brother

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ASK NNAMDI KANU TO STOP...."Prince Emmanuel Kanu,. by Trut(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
Adonbiliv dis news
Re: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ASK NNAMDI KANU TO STOP...."Prince Emmanuel Kanu,. by mazzi: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
Till I see a good source.
Re: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ASK NNAMDI KANU TO STOP...."Prince Emmanuel Kanu,. by wordcat(m): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Femolacaster:

Dont mind the fool and the almajiris following his insane brother. Awon werey!

Ode

1 Like

Re: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ASK NNAMDI KANU TO STOP...."Prince Emmanuel Kanu,. by Longeria(m): 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
omoelesa:
Omo,Nigeria don suffer,imagine this flatthed telling the FG to dialogue with that nuisance,terrorist,fraudster and tribalist called Nnamadi Kanu.Yeebos,thinks highly of thereself to much.

MAGA.

2 Likes

Re: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ASK NNAMDI KANU TO STOP...."Prince Emmanuel Kanu,. by LoveMachine(m): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ASK NNAMDI KANU TO STOP...."Prince Emmanuel Kanu,. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ASK NNAMDI KANU TO STOP...."Prince Emmanuel Kanu,. by LoveMachine(m): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
stickncarrot:

You are talking bull-sh`it

YOU MAD!!! Ntorr!

1 Like

Re: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ASK NNAMDI KANU TO STOP...."Prince Emmanuel Kanu,. by carnegiefan: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ASK NNAMDI KANU TO STOP...."Prince Emmanuel Kanu,. by carnegiefan: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
The hate started way before 1960 but was institutionalized by Ahmadu Bello.
Re: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ASK NNAMDI KANU TO STOP...."Prince Emmanuel Kanu,. by Femolacaster(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
wordcat:

Ode
Onye nzuzu, refrain from qouting me, inugo? I dont have time for dimwits.
Re: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ASK NNAMDI KANU TO STOP...."Prince Emmanuel Kanu,. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
Why try to stop am nah? by D time dey put am for one of those boko infested prisons for Borno, he'll be singing opera songs of forgiveness.
Re: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ASK NNAMDI KANU TO STOP...."Prince Emmanuel Kanu,. by eriguzyWARRI(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ASK NNAMDI KANU TO STOP...."Prince Emmanuel Kanu,. by Nonybb: 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hmm

Re: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ASK NNAMDI KANU TO STOP...."Prince Emmanuel Kanu,. by suzziematini(f): 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Biafra is an idea, it's been imbibed, and it can never be forgotten even after Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ASK NNAMDI KANU TO STOP...."Prince Emmanuel Kanu,. by cheruv: 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
Replicate every hate msgz and slogans against the Igbos so that every Igbo would see it. Let's always keep the memories of Biafra alive,so that our children would never forget..same for their children and their children children.

Jānu Ala owuwa anyānwu! smiley
Re: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ASK NNAMDI KANU TO STOP...."Prince Emmanuel Kanu,. by wordcat(m): 8:23am On Nov 30, 2015
Femolacaster:

Onye nzuzu, refrain from qouting me, inugo? I dont have time for dimwits.

Ode-mumuni

(1) (Reply)

Riversrerun: Inec Has Cancelled Tow More LGA'S Won By PDP / The Solution For Nigeria's Economic Problems Found / APC Mega Rally: How Oshiomhole Shamed Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.