Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

#pics# Do You Need Fresh Apple Fruits??? Get In Here - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / #pics# Do You Need Fresh Apple Fruits??? Get In Here (2000 Views)

Nigerian Fruits: Why Are The Days Gone? By Patrick Dele Cole / Buyer/disturbutor For Fresh Apple Friuts Needed / If U Need Imported Fresh Apple Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#pics# Do You Need Fresh Apple Fruits??? Get In Here by oppsymos(m): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hello,
Are you a buyer of fresh apple? Or you know any buyers of fresh apple here in Nigeria. Kindly contact me for good business on
07059340450, Whatsapp 08137555916, or skype: oppsymossy.

Minimum order: 20ft container( 1000 boxes of 20kg)
Location of goods: Iran

Re: #pics# Do You Need Fresh Apple Fruits??? Get In Here by matuskyoo7(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lollz grin angry grin shocked, this guy is crazy...i cant just imagine someone thinking about how to scam in the least stupid manner. Your location is iran and you have a naija phone number nd whattsapp
Re: #pics# Do You Need Fresh Apple Fruits??? Get In Here by oppsymos(m): 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
matuskyoo7:
Lollz grin angry grin shocked, this guy is crazy...i cant just imagine someone thinking about how to scam in the least stupid manner. Your location is iran and you have a naija phone number nd whattsapp
You're kinda funny bro, may God forgive you. Why will I scam? Location of the goods is in Iran, I'm just doing marketing for him. He's my client bro.
Re: #pics# Do You Need Fresh Apple Fruits??? Get In Here by matuskyoo7(m): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2015
oppsymos:

You're kinda funny bro, may God forgive you. Why will I scam? Location of the goods is in Iran, I'm just doing marketing for him. He's my client bro.
plse bring the goods in with your money and market go show up
Re: #pics# Do You Need Fresh Apple Fruits??? Get In Here by oppsymos(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
matuskyoo7:
plse bring the goods in with your money and market go show up
That's what I want to do bro, but i don't have market for it yet. I need where to sell it to. Thanks
Re: #pics# Do You Need Fresh Apple Fruits??? Get In Here by lanre2009: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
oppsymos:

That's what I want to do bro, but i don't have market for it yet. I need where to sell it to. Thanks

Are you in Lagos?
Re: #pics# Do You Need Fresh Apple Fruits??? Get In Here by oppsymos(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
lanre2009:

Are you in Lagos?
Yes
Re: #pics# Do You Need Fresh Apple Fruits??? Get In Here by lanre2009: 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
oppsymos:

Yes

There is a place in Lagos at Oshodi. The name of the Shopping complex is THE ARENA MARKET. Its at Bolade bus stop, Oshodi. There is a lot of containers of apples that is off loaded there on a daily basis and also a lot of people go there to buy the apples. You can start your research from there. Cheers
Re: #pics# Do You Need Fresh Apple Fruits??? Get In Here by oppsymos(m): 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
lanre2009:

There is a place in Lagos at Oshodi. The name of the Shopping complex is THE ARENA MARKET. Its at Bolade bus stop, Oshodi. There is a lot of containers of apples that is off loaded there on a daily basis and also a lot of people go there to buy the apples. You can start your research from there. Cheers
God bless you brother, I will work on that. Thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

13 Acres Palm Oil Farm & Poultry At Iwo Osun State Up For Grabs / Have You Ever Seen This Relatively Scarce Plant??( Photo) / Buy Very Fertile Farmlands From Us And Enjoy These Amazing Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.