Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,700 members, 7,844,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (280 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Aug 4th 2015)- Hold On To The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Sunday November 29th 2015)
-PERMANENT CONNECTION
1.Thank you Father for the salvation of my soul.
2.Thank you Father for the grace to be counted among the living today.
3.Father, have mercy upon me and forgive me all my sins.
4.Father, let every sin that has caused a separation between you and me, be blotted out by the blood of Jesus.
5.Father, let the old nature of sin in my life be completely consumed by your fire and make me a brand new creature.
6.Father, let me never be ashamed to preach the gospel of Christ and to be identified with you.
7.Father, consecrate me totally to your service, in Jesus' name.
8.Father, let me be completely committed and sold out to you and the work of the kingdom.
9.Father, make me a candidate and instrument of your signs and wonders.
10.Father, let every spirit of lukewarmness in my life and in your church be consumed by your fire.
11.Father, I am created in your image and nature, transform me completely, to reflect your full and true image and nature.
12.Father, empower me to remain focussed on you and never to entangle myself again, with the affairs of this world.
13.Father, anoint me afresh for today's assignment, as I cannot use yesterday's anointing to bear today's burden.
14.Father, let me remain permanently connected to you and the Holy Spirit, no matter the challenge I may face or encounter, in Jesus' name.
15.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
16. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
17.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

Judgment Day / Open Heaven Devotional(sunday.06/12/2015) / Understanding The Phrase "A Prophet Unto Moses"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.