Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Help Me With A Good Bank To Open An Account With - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me With A Good Bank To Open An Account With (646 Views)

Lautech To Open In "Few Days"- Pro-chancellor / Uniport Set To Open School Portal Weeks After Students Protested / Who Has An Account With Lexisnexis Should Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With A Good Bank To Open An Account With by XtremelyCoded(m): 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hello,
I was recently offered admission into the university and normally I ought to open a bank account to save costs and also for security reasons.
My problem now is not knowing which Bank to open an account with as I have been reading various posts about Bank Lapses and Incompetence.
Please help me with the best bank that is student friendly and sure.
Re: Help Me With A Good Bank To Open An Account With by Lovetinz(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
Which one has a branch within your school premises?
GTB and UBA are student favourites. You can also ask fellow students when you resume,
Re: Help Me With A Good Bank To Open An Account With by XtremelyCoded(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lovetinz:
Which one has a branch within your school premises?
GTB and UBA are student favourites. You can also ask fellow students when you resume,

Zenith, Fidelity, UBA, GTB, First Bank are all close to my school
Re: Help Me With A Good Bank To Open An Account With by XtremelyCoded(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
Seun sexymomma lalasticlala flakkydagirl
Re: Help Me With A Good Bank To Open An Account With by UniqueGem(m): 10:14am On Nov 30, 2015
Stay away from UBA.
XtremelyCoded:

Zenith, Fidelity, UBA, GTB, First Bank are all close to my school
Don't ask me why.
Re: Help Me With A Good Bank To Open An Account With by CAPTIVATOR: 10:49am On Nov 30, 2015
Wema Bank
Re: Help Me With A Good Bank To Open An Account With by XtremelyCoded(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
UniqueGem:
Stay away from UBA.Don't ask me why.

I'm sorry, buh can't help not ask you why?
Please why
Re: Help Me With A Good Bank To Open An Account With by XtremelyCoded(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:
Wema Bank

Thanks for dropping by, is Wema bank student friendly??

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Post Graduate List For 2015/2016 Is Out / 30 Popular French Words Used In English! / How D Hell Did Some Lecturers Attain To Their Level?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.