Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Photos: When The Pay Master No Longer Pays - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: When The Pay Master No Longer Pays (1627 Views)

I Did Not Ask The Pay Master To Bring Money To My House, Says Sacked Ondo Speake / Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free / Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: When The Pay Master No Longer Pays by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
So many joining the Wailing club

Re: Photos: When The Pay Master No Longer Pays by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin

Re: Photos: When The Pay Master No Longer Pays by DickDastardly(m): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin
If only we took this goats serious back then.....too late.

President Aeroplane-Turner cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Photos: When The Pay Master No Longer Pays by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Junketeer-in-Chief

3 Likes

Re: Photos: When The Pay Master No Longer Pays by Firefire(m): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
The culprit and partner in the evil scheme now seeing reality.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: When The Pay Master No Longer Pays by christejames(m): 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hahaha! That GOAT was wiser than the zombies afterall. ...someone should please tell the 'pussy cat' minister of transport to come and convey me from Nsukka to Abakaliki (not a far journey). I want to travel and junket like 'my' president; Mr 'dinho.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: When The Pay Master No Longer Pays by abokikhalifa: 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
DickDastardly:
grin
If only we took this goats serious back then.....too late.

President Aeroplane-Turner cheesy
you need to b ashamed of ur self that a dullard is representing you globally . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
if this dullard can represent u globally i wonder what you are........................dullest of the highest maybe undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: When The Pay Master No Longer Pays by francizy(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
abokikhalifa:
you need to b ashamed of ur self that a dullard is representing you globally . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
if this dullard can represent u globally i wonder what you are........................dullest of the highest maybe undecided undecided undecided

DickDastardly has no reason to be ashamed mehn! You know why? Cuz he never voted him. Safe to say that it's those of you that voted him that the tag "dullard of the highest order" fits.. cool wink

7 Likes

Re: Photos: When The Pay Master No Longer Pays by DickDastardly(m): 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
abokikhalifa:
Let me just patronise this aboki cheesy inakwana wink

8 Likes

Re: Photos: When The Pay Master No Longer Pays by abokikhalifa: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
francizy:

DickDastardly has no reason to be ashamed mehn! You know why? Cuz he never voted him. Safe to say that it's those of you that voted him that the tag "dullard of the highest order" fits.. cool wink
a wise one like you cant win election for ur most preferred candidate. dude.. if a dullard can come first in an election that was held in several states across Nigeria then you and ur paymaster need to check ur self.
Re: Photos: When The Pay Master No Longer Pays by francizy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
abokikhalifa:

a wise one like you cant win election for ur most preferred candidate. dude.. if a dullard can come first in an election that was held in several states across Nigeria then you and ur paymaster need to check ur self.

Of course it's very possible for a dull bigot to win election if 92% of his supporters and over 50% of the voting population (including underage voters) of that country are bigoted.

A wise man will lead with caution and when need be, he let's go to avoid bloodshed but a foolish king will threaten to soak humans in the blood of dogs and baboons and cause the death of over 1,000 people just because of his desperation for power. cool

6 Likes

Re: Photos: When The Pay Master No Longer Pays by Alocia(f): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
abokikhalifa:
embarassed are you okay? You sound _stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: When The Pay Master No Longer Pays by abokikhalifa: 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
francizy:

Of course it's very possible for a dull bigot to win election if 92% of his supporters and over 50% of the voting population (including underage voters) of that country are bigoted.

A wise man will lead with caution and when need be, he let's go to avoid bloodshed but a foolish king will threaten to soak humans in the blood of dogs and baboons and cause the death of over 1,000 people just because of his desperation for power. cool
story for the gods.... bunch of losers. are you trying to say that all who voted for buhari ar bigot?
Re: Photos: When The Pay Master No Longer Pays by abokikhalifa: 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Alocia:
embarassed are you okay? You sound _stupid.
and you are sounding foolish wink oloriburuku
Re: Photos: When The Pay Master No Longer Pays by csamii: 1:06am On Nov 30, 2015
abokikhalifa:

and you are sounding foolish wink oloriburuku

Don't worry, you will soon wail.

1 Like

Re: Photos: When The Pay Master No Longer Pays by applord: 1:17am On Nov 30, 2015
abokikhalifa:
[s]you need to b ashamed of ur self that a dullard is representing you globally . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
if this dullard can represent u globally i wonder what you are........................dullest of the highest maybe undecided undecided undecided [/s]

Stale gist

Please come up with something new.

Buhari remains a certified DULLARD

Re: Photos: When The Pay Master No Longer Pays by abokikhalifa: 9:38am On Nov 30, 2015
csamii:

Don't worry, you will soon wail.
looser
Re: Photos: When The Pay Master No Longer Pays by csamii: 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
abokikhalifa:

looser

C'mon you can do better na!

(1) (Reply)

Is Ayo Fayose A Prophet? / My Regret After The Death Of Ghadaaf-Obama / Countdown To May 29, Propaganda Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.