Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) (36790 Views)

Ladies Can You Buy This Shoe And Guys Can You Buy It For Your Gf? Photo / Pics: When You Attend The Funeral Of The Man That Snatched Your Wife / Hilarious Photo:- When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your Girl F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Whizzcute(m): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
LoL... Diz one na die grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Whizzcute(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by iceberylin(m): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lol undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by succyreal(m): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
endtime food

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Op na beg i beg u,call d mods to move dis shiiiii to food section!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
Supported

1 Like

Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by pet4ril(f): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ushshshshhshshshhshshshhshshshshhshshshhshs shocked shockedgrin grin RIP to the guy that snatched the gf and the goat head grin

2 Likes

Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Whizzcute(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
Op na beg i beg u,call d mods to move dis shiiiii to food section!! cheesy

Nop, it's at the right section grin

1 Like

Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by aerodee(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Who doesn't like head?
grin grin grin
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Vince77(m): 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
End time Isi Ewu

9 Likes

Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by taiocol: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
This one resemble Seun o shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by XuteSleeks(m): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Its a plan bro. He wants you to eat and die so he can snatch your girlfriend in hell. Baba awoof grin

2 Likes

Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by godofwar666(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Thunder fire end time
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by madgoat(m): 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin owanbe burial grin
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by IamLEGEND1: 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2015

2 Likes

Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Holywizard: 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
yoruba people be like "let our friends and enemies die in in a weekly basis via owanbe things....

1 Like

Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
Front page material
Cc lalasticlala ishilove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by ikbnice(m): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
you can actually eat like that if you are the one that killed him especially with thunderbolt called 'magun'.

1 Like

Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by ddaammyy(f): 12:08am On Nov 30, 2015
I bet that goat head will be tasteless cos it has not been cut and properly cooked grin
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by boboLIL(m): 12:34am On Nov 30, 2015
I will resurrect and give u a slap of death......

1 Like

Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by tenderlaw(m): 3:10am On Nov 30, 2015
This shiiit is furking hilarious. grin grin grin
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by tpiadotcom: 4:45am On Nov 30, 2015
taiocol:
This one resemble Seun o shocked shocked

Which Seun are you referring to because its a common name.

1 Like

Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by tpiadotcom: 4:45am On Nov 30, 2015
Op get a life, or will you live forever?
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by TheMascot(m): 5:26am On Nov 30, 2015
Lol
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by WisdomCanada(m): 6:18am On Nov 30, 2015
Haha really funny
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 30, 2015
He's like, I dont know when I'll eat another food....so let me eat dz as much as possible...bt Dat Cow's head no be small fn o
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by looseweight: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2015
Lolz.....
They guy dey vex for inside coffin grin ;DD

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Richie0974: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by Emmanuelharzy(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2015
DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Eclipse Ft. M.I Abaga – Salamalekun 2.0 http://jennynaija.com/2015/11/30/music-eclipse-ft-m-i-abaga-salamalekun-2-0/
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by youngguru23(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2015
Ijewuru...

U wan eat follow him go abi undecided

#www.naijafrosh.com
Re: When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) by groundnutoil(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2015
a

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Message For Girls In This Election Time (graphic) / [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle / Lmao.Professional Mourners Advertise Their Services !!! ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.