Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Help Armed Robbers Stole Our Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help Armed Robbers Stole Our Car (1885 Views)

Join Our Car Dealers Group On Whatsapp To Buy And Sell Ur Cars Faster & Quicker / Clean Fairly Used and Toks Cars In PH @ our Car Stand. (PIX) / -- Medical Doctor That Stole Our 2011 Toyota 4runner In 2014 Arrested -- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Armed Robbers Stole Our Car by hopeforcharles(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
Good day my fellow Nairalanders It's with a sad heart that I am typing this last week Sunday Armed Robbers invaded my good friend's house and collected her car Toyota Rav 4 2008 with registration number Abj 265 dark blue chassis no jimzd33vx85083259, they took money, phones and 47 inches TV from here, please friends this is very serious, If any one has any information or has seen a Jeep with these affirmation details please contact the Police or reach Us on my Number 08037331741 thank and God bless.
cc- mods Please front page

Re: Help Armed Robbers Stole Our Car by madgoat(m): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
cry cry
Re: Help Armed Robbers Stole Our Car by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
Oh no sorry about that, may almighty God not allow them to sell all the aforementioned valuables, may He make them to ditch all the items where Police can trace it to the owner.
Re: Help Armed Robbers Stole Our Car by mrkels(m): 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Post the VIN everywhere and report it as stolen. There's a database to report stolen vin. That would help when they want to sell it.
Re: Help Armed Robbers Stole Our Car by thegame(m): 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Sorry about your friend's loss.

But you didnt mention location of her place. Was the car stolen in lagos or abuja? Abuja came to mind because of the number plates.

Anyway, i think you should paste more pictures of the car.

I pray the car is found soonest. By the way, Does she have insurance, is there tracker or any sort of security installed in the car?
Re: Help Armed Robbers Stole Our Car by laudate: 1:07am On Nov 30, 2015
Sorry, o! Was a tracker installed on the car?? She can get the tracking company to immobilise the vehicle if it is in transit. They can tell her the location of the car too, so that the police can ambush the thieves.
Re: Help Armed Robbers Stole Our Car by hopeforcharles(m): 5:11am On Nov 30, 2015
thegame:
Sorry about your friend's loss.

But you didnt mention location of her place. Was the car stolen in lagos or abuja? Abuja came to mind because of the number plates.

Anyway, i think you should paste more pictures of the car.

I pray the car is found soonest. By the way, Does she have insurance, is there tracker or any sort of security installed in the car?
the location is Abuja
its not been three weeks the car was brought and tracker or insurance has'nt been placed on it, its so painful.
Re: Help Armed Robbers Stole Our Car by MSItachi: 5:39am On Nov 30, 2015
hopeforcharles:
the location is Abuja
its not been three weeks the car was brought and tracker or insurance has'nt been placed on it, its so painful.

So sorry. If it was bought in Abuja and not from outside Abuja. The abuja dealers are also suspects.

1 Like

Re: Help Armed Robbers Stole Our Car by hopeforcharles(m): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2015
MSItachi:

So sorry. If it was bought in Abuja and not from outside Abuja. The abuja dealers are also suspects.
Alot have been going thru our minds about it, we are just hopeful
Re: Help Armed Robbers Stole Our Car by hopeforcharles(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2015
laudate:
Sorry, o! Was a tracker installed on the car?? She can get the tracking company to immobilise the vehicle if it is in transit. They can tell her the location of the car too, so that the police can ambush the thieves.
No tracker bro it's just weeks old and we are concluding plans to even issure it before this happened

1 Like

Re: Help Armed Robbers Stole Our Car by hopeforcharles(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2015
mrkels:
Post the VIN everywhere and report it as stolen. There's a database to report stolen vin. That would help when they want to sell it.
I will ask her for the Vin number and post it, thanks
Re: Help Armed Robbers Stole Our Car by hopeforcharles(m): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
MSItachi:

truely they shoudnt be completely dismissed.
Re: Help Armed Robbers Stole Our Car by 3Div: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
hopeforcharles:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders It's with a sad heart that I am typing this last week Sunday Armed Robbers invaded my good friend's house and collected her car Toyota Rav 4 2008 with registration number Abj 265 dark blue chassis no jimzd33vx85083259, they took money, phones and 47 inches TV from here, please friends this is very serious, If any one has any information or has seen a Jeep with these affirmation details please contact the Police or reach Us on my Number 08037331741 thank and God bless.
cc- mods Please front page

Last week Sunday?.

I'm afraid if it's been 9days the window of recovery might have passed. Armed Robbers usually dispose off stolen vehicles within 48 hours.

With 9 days passed. the trail would have gone cold except by some stroke of luck might we be able to recover the vehicle.

If you can post the area where the robbery take place might help to know the direction to look towards.

Hardluck

-3div.
Re: Help Armed Robbers Stole Our Car by rhames(m): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
3Div:

Last week Sunday?.

I'm afraid if it's been 9days the window of recovery might have passed. Armed Robbers usually dispose off stolen vehicles within 48 hours.

With 9 days passed. the trail would have gone cold except by some stroke of luck might we be able to recover the vehicle.

If you can post the area where the robbery take place might help to know the direction to look towards.

Hardluck

-3div.

Stay positive and May the Good Lord answer your prayers. Even my neighbours car was stolen and hope was lost. It was found after two years when it was repainted and the police used it to trace the car thief; eventually the car dealer who sold it to him.
Re: Help Armed Robbers Stole Our Car by hopeforcharles(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
3Div:

Last week Sunday?.

Hardluck

-3div.
we are optimistic, all things are possible.
Re: Help Armed Robbers Stole Our Car by bkay45(m): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Good info we will be on the look out. God will get it for us.
Re: Help Armed Robbers Stole Our Car by NemzySeries(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hold d seller responsible
Re: Help Armed Robbers Stole Our Car by 3Div: 6:13am On Dec 01, 2015
hopeforcharles:

we are optimistic, all things are possible.

Let us know the area where the robbery was committed, time, the number of thieves and any description.

Matters a lot.
Re: Help Armed Robbers Stole Our Car by hopeforcharles(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2015
3Div:

Let us know the area where the robbery was committed, time, the number of thieves and any description.

Matters a lot.
mararaba/nyanya area, evening time she was returning from a public function, 3 armed thieves, that is the details i have, thank you.
Re: Help Armed Robbers Stole Our Car by hopeforcharles(m): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
bkay45:
Good info we will be on the look out. God will get it for us.
amen we have faith and we are optimistic that the trusted reliable help of the NPF will yield a positive result.
Re: Help Armed Robbers Stole Our Car by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
the person who sold the car yo u is the prime so suspect. EOD

(1) (Reply)

Clean Toks Mitsubishi Galant Auto Ac :- B Kings Auto Ltd / Very Clean Toks. MAN Diesel Truck / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.