Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,121 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Gay Kenyan Gospel Musician Vows To Commit Suicide [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Kenyan Gospel Musician Vows To Commit Suicide [PICS] (1476 Views)

Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him / When Nigerian Movies Wanna Tell You That A Character Committed Suicide! (pics) / Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Kenyan Gospel Musician Vows To Commit Suicide [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 12:35am On Nov 30, 2015
Gay Kenyan gospel singer, Joji Baro, whose real name is George Barasa, has taken to social media to reveal his frustrations with life and declare his intention to commit suicide and this time(meaning he has tried before) he wants to make sure he is dead.

He posted another message that read;

"I have never been this heartbroken. I don't want to commit a murder. I don't want to kill myself. I hate this feeling. My heart is aching right now."

According to the Kenya Penal Code, any person who attempts to kill himself is guilty of a misdemeanor. The penalty is up to 2 years in prison or a fine, or both.

Joji's announcement may not only land him in deep trouble with the law but from his confessed failed attempt he may even attract jail time.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=36537

Re: Gay Kenyan Gospel Musician Vows To Commit Suicide [PICS] by DickSin(m): 12:40am On Nov 30, 2015
All these ibo boiz & FAGOTism sef
Re: Gay Kenyan Gospel Musician Vows To Commit Suicide [PICS] by Ikpewe: 4:17am On Nov 30, 2015
See him mumu face I feel like slapping him.

1 Like

Re: Gay Kenyan Gospel Musician Vows To Commit Suicide [PICS] by naijaboiy: 6:33am On Nov 30, 2015
Mtcheew...who cares? undecided
Re: Gay Kenyan Gospel Musician Vows To Commit Suicide [PICS] by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 30, 2015
DickSin:

All these ibo boiz & FAGOTism sef

Say what?

1 Like

Re: Gay Kenyan Gospel Musician Vows To Commit Suicide [PICS] by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 30, 2015
Why would he want to kill himself? sad shocked
Re: Gay Kenyan Gospel Musician Vows To Commit Suicide [PICS] by DickSin(m): 6:55am On Nov 30, 2015
Speechless3:

Say what?

You _fag too or just another lesb*** undecided
Re: Gay Kenyan Gospel Musician Vows To Commit Suicide [PICS] by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 30, 2015
DickSin:

You _fag too or just another lesb*** undecided

Dont badmouth men that are ahead of you! ewu.
Re: Gay Kenyan Gospel Musician Vows To Commit Suicide [PICS] by DickSin(m): 7:05am On Nov 30, 2015
Speechless3:

Dont badmouth men that are ahead of you! ewu.

You mean flatHeads_ ahead, right?

We don't have Igbos,sorry I mean _FlatHeads where I come from. So I'm in no competition with non of y'all, not even attracted to your hairy face ashawoos. Enugu, Imo. Home of olosho and homo
Re: Gay Kenyan Gospel Musician Vows To Commit Suicide [PICS] by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 30, 2015
Hmm.

Why take to social media though? undecided And dude your face no fine biko. Stop with the drag. Drag should only be for pretty guys. I'm not attracted to this. Gimme something better angry angry . I need me pretty boys like Jamal from Empire or the guy from Noah's Arc to be on drag. angry angry

On a side note, while I can understand his POV, suicide sholdn't be the answer. Focus on other things when issues surrounding your sexuality becomes an isue... and you'll be fine. Even if not totally fine, but the success in other areas of your life wouldkeep you going. smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

Surprise New Year Proposal For Phoebe Larry-izamoje, Daughter Of CEO Of Brila FM / See What Etisalat Did To Olamide After The Headies SAGA / Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Reportedly Opens Makeup School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.