Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Singers, Flavour And Chidinma Kiss While On Stage In Onitsha (Pictured) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singers, Flavour And Chidinma Kiss While On Stage In Onitsha (Pictured) (780 Views)

Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos) / Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma / Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singers, Flavour And Chidinma Kiss While On Stage In Onitsha (Pictured) by ChuzzyBlog: 6:02am On Nov 30, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-XuuDzyG4bHk/VlvKcY3MTBI/AAAAAAAHfYI/BO8Lz9dTyWM/s400/Untitled.png[/img]

Super singers, Chidinma and Flavour who performed their collabo- Ololufe last night at Phyno Festival in Onitsha, shared a kiss at the end of the song. The truth is that the closeness lately has been rampant! Photo of the kiss below...

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/11/singers-flavour-and-chidinma-kiss-while.html

lalasticlala come and see o

Re: Singers, Flavour And Chidinma Kiss While On Stage In Onitsha (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Singers, Flavour And Chidinma Kiss While On Stage In Onitsha (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Singers, Flavour And Chidinma Kiss While On Stage In Onitsha (Pictured) by Kezifils(m): 6:06am On Nov 30, 2015
Fun night. I was there.
Re: Singers, Flavour And Chidinma Kiss While On Stage In Onitsha (Pictured) by Bugatie(m): 6:10am On Nov 30, 2015
#baby momma alert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singers, Flavour And Chidinma Kiss While On Stage In Onitsha (Pictured) by pixtuk(m): 6:10am On Nov 30, 2015
Chidinma I hope u no go end up lyk Anna banner o
Re: Singers, Flavour And Chidinma Kiss While On Stage In Onitsha (Pictured) by Airforce1(m): 6:12am On Nov 30, 2015
flavour and chidimma may end up as husband and wife because they're so into each other. grin
Re: Singers, Flavour And Chidinma Kiss While On Stage In Onitsha (Pictured) by queennexter: 6:15am On Nov 30, 2015
You know I think its time we let celebrities be,and live their life in whatever way they think is the best... Its their business and problem if they kis.s,hu.g,se.x or anything they could think of...
After all they are humans like us,so why should we expect them to do some things or not cos they are celebs
I wonder why one would get blood pressure over a celeb issue,one who probably does not know you exist....
Re: Singers, Flavour And Chidinma Kiss While On Stage In Onitsha (Pictured) by naijaboiy: 6:22am On Nov 30, 2015
queennexter:
You know I think its time we let celebrities be,and live their life in whatever way they think is the best... Its their business and problem if they kis.s,hu.g,se.x or anything they could think of...
After all they are humans like us,so why should we expect them to do some things or not cos they are celebs
I wonder why one would get blood pressure over a celeb issue,one who probably does not know you exist....
That is because they are celebrities. You cant be a celebrity and expect your life to be hidden from the public. Very impossible.

People make lots of money just by simply carrying news about them,whether real or fake. It's even very subtle here. Go and see how the celebrities in the US cannot live their simple lives. Paparazzis everywhere they go and hidden cameras in specific places just to get news about their lives.

So it's not about minding our lives. It's just the norm to know what our celebrities are up to. It may not go well with them,but that is what comes with the fame,i guess.

1 Like

Re: Singers, Flavour And Chidinma Kiss While On Stage In Onitsha (Pictured) by queennexter: 6:24am On Nov 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

That is because they are celebrities. You cant be a celebrity and expect your life to be hidden from the public. Very impossible.

People make lots of money just by simply carrying news about them,whether real or fake. It's even very subtle here. Go and see how the celebrities in the US cannot live their simple lives. Paparazzis everywhere they go and hidden cameras in specific places just to get news about their lives.

So it's not about minding our lives. It's just the norm to know what our celebrities are up to. It may not go well with them,but that is what comes with the fame,i guess.
Guess that's right... Everything has a price tag,that's theirs
Re: Singers, Flavour And Chidinma Kiss While On Stage In Onitsha (Pictured) by naijaboiy: 6:25am On Nov 30, 2015
queennexter:

Guess that's right... Everything has a price tag,that's theirs
Yeap..exactly.
Re: Singers, Flavour And Chidinma Kiss While On Stage In Onitsha (Pictured) by missvera(f): 6:25am On Nov 30, 2015
Ok, kiss well and you guys can even do it better next time.# It's Good For your Health.
Re: Singers, Flavour And Chidinma Kiss While On Stage In Onitsha (Pictured) by princeogbeide1(m): 6:26am On Nov 30, 2015
Flavour" no get mouth odor. Dats why all the babes no dey complain
Re: Singers, Flavour And Chidinma Kiss While On Stage In Onitsha (Pictured) by calddon(m): 7:00am On Nov 30, 2015
flavor no spoil dis small innocent girl o

(1) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Sets To Release Music Album / Nollywood Actor Benson Okonkwo Shares Chrismas Inspired Photos / Moet Abebe Puts Sexy Bikini Bod On Display [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.