Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen (42180 Views)

We Can Draw Your Pictures Into A Cartoon / A New Talent He Can Draw For Africa / Rate This Photorealistic Biro Drawing Of Eva Alodiah by Oscar UKONU (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 30, 2015
Honestly this is amazing but nowadays I've seen too many of these that it doesn't move me anymore. Still amazing nonetheless.
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by judedwriter(m): 8:42am On Nov 30, 2015
Wow...truly every man has his own unique gift from God that can make him great.
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by aare07(m): 8:43am On Nov 30, 2015
Where is pen, there is a way
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by KingRaoul: 8:43am On Nov 30, 2015
DatBossAssChick:
Rihanna neck come long pass the normal.

U had to look for error in this masterpieces of art by a self taught genius, fvck u mehn

3 Likes

Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by ayinde2ade(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2015
grin I knw dis is a work of a Biafra
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by yyeanqah(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2015
Real talent
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by TruthHurts1(m): 8:45am On Nov 30, 2015
Wonder how much ink he goes through for each portrait. If he draws a portrait of Aki or Pawpaw he may not need as much ink as he would need to draw a giant like Pete Edochie.
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by mrnairaland1(m): 8:45am On Nov 30, 2015
This is great! Broadcast this rare gift to the world.
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by slap1(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2015
It's a lie! shocked
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by saasala(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2015
Jowonloju:
Na only ibo people your pen can draw? Anyway good talent. lets see Hausa, Yoruba....

Ode, banky w (Bankole Wellington) na ibo? 2 face na ibo? Jonathan na ibo? Gerrara here mehn

11 Likes

Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by ThisMeansWAR: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2015
Doesn't look like only pen though ... Only pencil would have been more believable sha .. Anyone with video ? I'm really interested in the dude ..
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by anthoniaz(f): 8:48am On Nov 30, 2015
Wow! He's really talented.
May his talent take him to greater heights.
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2015
I will always say this. Once u talented you will surely make it big in life. It might just take time. I celebrate your Talent bro
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 30, 2015
bro well done, you are a genius!
Good things like these drawings take loads and loads of TIME!
They can never be rushed at.
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by ThisMeansWAR: 8:49am On Nov 30, 2015
Jowonloju:
Na only ibo people your pen can draw? Anyway good talent. lets see Hausa, Yoruba....
so banky w na IBO?

2 Likes

Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by belloabdulrazaq(m): 8:51am On Nov 30, 2015
DaBullIT:
i draw pass am
I bilif U cheesy
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by UjSizzle(f): 8:51am On Nov 30, 2015
Jowonloju:
Interesting
So Bankole Wellington and
Innocent Idibia are Igbos too.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by juman(m): 8:53am On Nov 30, 2015
Wonderful.
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 30, 2015
You deserve an Oscar Award as your name depicts.
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by DatBossAssChick(f): 8:55am On Nov 30, 2015
KingRaoul:

U had to look for error in this masterpieces of art by a self taught genius, fvck u mehn
It is a wonderful piece I admire already
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by Mopolchi: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2015
Very fantastic!
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by mazzi: 8:57am On Nov 30, 2015
ministerblessed:
lol...... yes na.Flying is my hobby!
super woman

1 Like

Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by kdidi: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2015
It ur type they say u are exceptionally gifted.
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by Sanuzi(m): 9:00am On Nov 30, 2015

Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by 400billionman: 9:05am On Nov 30, 2015
Jowonloju:

One hater spotted..

4 Likes

Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by chimaobinelson(m): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2015
artistic drawing is an inbuilt quality dat spring up in one as one love n embrace nature,n tries to make his expression on paper by 1st being in a patient,restful state of mind n being creativly curious n articulativ...

dou as an artist am prolific more with pencil n blank sheet,but wit ballpen? Goodnes, i hail you boss u toomuch...

2 Likes

Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by ellabooz(f): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2015
Mztarstrechy:
More.The last pic is Oscar Ukonu,the brain behind all the drawings

Abeg I need this guy contact. I have a job for him
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by magicminister: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2015
Nice
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by HonorableIzu(m): 9:13am On Nov 30, 2015
his phone number plsss

1 Like

Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by Vince77(m): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2015
U can make good money frm this if u kw ur way my guy. Think Big.
Re: Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen by davidigomanel: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2015
Wonderful. Our politicians will not see this once. Keep it up bros!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks / Blender3d : Topic On Nairaland (graphics/video) By Amhatu W. / Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.