Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

How To Retrieve Lost BVN - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Retrieve Lost BVN (2483 Views)

How To Retrieve Deleted Files From Android After Factory Reset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Lost BVN by tvreporter: 7:19am On Nov 30, 2015
Many people have been written so much on the how people can retrieve their lost BVN. Yet i still understand that many people seems not to be getting it right. So i have decided to put up this article and teach many people out there how they can retrieve their BVN should they lost it. Please do not forget that BVN stands for Bank Verification Number. That means this article are for those who had theirs before and due to one reason or the other have lost it.
bbn
Contrary to what others must have told you, retrieving your Lost BVN Number is surely not a hectic one and does not have to be a stressful for you at all. The thing you have to do is to follow this steps shown below and you will assess you Bank verification Number which has been made mandatory by the Central Bank of Nigeria for any account holder to have.

So my candid advice will be that you go and get one if you do not have any before else you wont be able to withdraw from that account of yours.so if you don’t have Bank verification Number you should go and get your own now while you have the chance to do that because CBN gave a limited time for that.

Steps On How to Retrieve lost BVN, click >>> How to Retrieve lost BVN

(1) (Reply)

The Epayment System: Accept Mastercard, Visa, Fastecash, Vtn, Etc On Ur Website / Mtn Bb10 Plan On Pc And Android Using Simple Server (4.5gig With N70) / Inspire 1 Drone Now Available In Abuja For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.