Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) (15583 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Morocco Ahead Of Climate Change Conference (photos) / Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting / President Buhari Arrives Paris, France (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by nigeriancuban: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2015
to buhari

Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2015
Climate change ke?

Wetin concern us concern that?

Shey na boko haram issue , power outtage, insecurity or fuel scarcity be that?

Chai baba!

Op , you shack aba weed for banning my alternate moniker oh!
tongue
Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2015
Nigerians are suffering from this fuel scarcity, job unemployment is at its highest, Boko Haram killing is at high, among others I can't mention now. Buhari refuse to stay in the country and look for a way to solve this problem. I guess he is afraid of the work that is waiting for him in Aso rock. I blame every Nigerian who voted for this man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by psyqs(m): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2015
tuoyoojo:
Ok
It is easy to understand y our "beloved" , "corruption -free" president is touring the world

Since he is receiving "half pay", he wants to increase his salary from estacode

In dat way, he wud not be accused of stealing the 11 billion naira he has spent so far

Take a minute add calculate how much 11billion is

It is a thousand million in 11 places

Take a minute and ponder about this vast sum

Hmmmm
I'm pondering :-$
Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2015
Wealthyone:
ajala

TOO BAHD
Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by ericessien24: 9:38am On Nov 30, 2015
This nigggga is a complete failure, he is the fuccckin minister for petroleum, no fuel. He is busy traveling up and down.

And you moda4kers that vooted for tribe, God don catch una. Damn its so annoying. Nothing is working.

Imagine we are near christmas and everything is so dry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by roxell120(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2015
AND THE GROOVE CONTINUES OOOPSSSSS
Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by IAmTobore(m): 9:40am On Nov 30, 2015
Chai! Naija don suffer!
Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by sabi99(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2015
Still wearing d same cloth 4 weeks now
Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2015
Must Buhari attend every meeting? Is is that delegation is not in Baba's dictionary?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2015
It's turning to a circus. It's becoming a laugh.
Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by TS2(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2015
Some things are necessary. A man his age might not even like flying but every trip has been important. Nigerians condemn too much.
Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by sunky101(m): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2015
AJALA TRAVEL
Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by Louislewis: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2015
[size=20pt]Busy walking without covering distance. Presido, I thank you![/size]
Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by nnasino(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmm, buhari
Show some responsibility before you start losing support.
Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by Justinah4real(f): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2015
MKO4ever:
Okay
.How can Nigeria be broke, and this man is very busy enjoying himself. Where is the money from the looters and who are they? Dont they have names? Nigerians,praying and leaving the matter to God since 1999!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by lastmessenger: 9:52am On Nov 30, 2015
fuel wey dey down you fit give us na climate we dey up you dey find.
this is real body odour

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by ekefre4(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2015
calebo101:
How Nigerians voted for an Ancestor to lead us in this modern age is still a mystery to me.
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2015
Herbeolar:
President Buhari arrived Paris ahead of the United Nations Climate Change Conference.

http://burujnews.com/2015/11/30/photos-president-buhari-arrives-paris-ahead-of-un-climate-change-conference/

#AROUND THE WORLD IN 1461 DAYS. lol grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by Lytech(m): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2015
From Iran to malta,from malta now to france.....when u ignore ur primary assignment in nigeria,ur people r suffering of what belongs to them(fuel)..God will bless you with double problem nigerians are facing bcoz of ur negligence IJN
Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by omeddy805: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2015
I think Nigeria needs the world. A nation cannot exist in isolation in international relations. What the Baba is doing is to build bridges all over the world. When u build such relationship then u will have lots of options . Eg Nigeria couldnt get weapons from America becos our relationship went sour with America. And we didnt have a reliable alternative. Even when we approached South Africa they seized our money . Do you guys know that international politics is all about interest. Nigeria is a giant in Africa considering our population and market. However, I have noticed one trend in this Baba, he never travels with his wife neither does he travel with 3 presidential jets. He means business. He has set a precedence for us in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by timothydare(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2015
CR77:
Buhari is a Scam
NIGERIA 53 years report card Electricity..............E8 Education.............F9 Prostitution..........A1 Good Road.............D7 Banking Sector......E8 Bombing...............A1. Creativity..................D7 Telecommunication....E8 Security....................F9 Corruption...............A1 Cash Embezzlement.A1 Leadership...............F9 Job opportunity.........F9............. ni9ja I hail o
u 4get 2 add rape. Rape A1
Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by Yksoul(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2015
calebo101:
How Nigerians voted for an Ancestor to lead us in this modern age is still a mystery to me.
MY FRIEND,PMB IS BEST WE CAN HAVE NOW.THIS OUR AGE AND GENERATION FULL OF SOCIAL MEDIA WITH LACK OF POLICY MAKING,INTEGRATION ADVOCACIES,SELF BELONGINGS,LACK OF EXPERIENCE TO MANAGE CRITICAL ECONOMIC SITUATION LIKE OURS ?
Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by kadajenterprises: 10:37am On Nov 30, 2015
allow this man focus on governance after all this is part of reasons why you voted him...six months too short to start objecting him.ur jona broad did more than that even with all his corrupts officials.biafrans beware
Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by ooshinibos: 10:47am On Nov 30, 2015
damton:
Baba is the Best we can have for now.

Anyone can dissent.
That's the truth o , he is the best until 2019 ..he is practically on holiday , may be he should appoint Fashola AS PRIME MINISTER
Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by badonkadonk: 10:51am On Nov 30, 2015
360ng:
World tour
Total drama..
Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by Abimbola29(m): 11:03am On Nov 30, 2015
CR77:
Buhari is a Scam

NIGERIA 53 years report card
Electricity..............E8
Education.............F9
Prostitution..........A1
Good Road.............D7
Banking Sector......E8
Bombing...............A1.
Creativity..................D7
Telecommunication....E8
Security....................F9
Corruption...............A1
Cash Embezzlement.A1
Leadership...............F9
Job opportunity.........F9.............
ni9ja I hail o
let me assume you are thinking with you peni* you really need some sense (can your jona do better in the last 6yrs)
Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by Niceiroko: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2015
honeymoon, na geography he study ..............na wa oooo
Herbeolar:
President Buhari arrived Paris ahead of the United Nations Climate Change Conference.

http://burujnews.com/2015/11/30/photos-president-buhari-arrives-paris-ahead-of-un-climate-change-conference/
Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by deramarks(f): 11:06am On Nov 30, 2015
Bubu well done ooo go every where ooo? Travel go isis side sef. Folo dem yarn eat their food. Enjo don't come ome @ all oo. U forget dat when a man forgets his roots he begins to fail. I willl see who will vote u for 2nd term
Re: Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 30, 2015
President Ajala!

Even Jona no travel reach this man.... Yet he was called clueless.

This mans name at the end of four years will be given to us specially by Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon.

"Bloody Afulagafua gagartuan gaga"

"obfuscated tourio kum pafuscus, leaving the soverign state of Nigeria in a pocus of higgy hagga and intellectual Boogaboo."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Again? / Senate Moves To Whittle Down IGP’s Powers, Decentralises Police Structure / Sack Fashola, Amaechi Now, CNPP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.