Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta (18147 Views)

Pastor's Son Who Beheaded Girl For Rituals Escapes From Remand Home. Photos / Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS / Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2015
kossyablaze:
Smh
Lmao... Shake your miserable head well well. Is this not what your pastors knows how to do best? cheesy
Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by makahlj2: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2015
end time pastors sad
Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2015
viickerz:
Spiritual konji grin

The same will be said of you daughter

Say Amen! grin
Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by Technocrat1759(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2015
Not surprissed because mostly pastors &police children are d worst in d society.
Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by MadCow1: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2015
delishpot:

This is sick. Have you raped a girl before? Cos it seems cool to you. I hope you get it too. Or dont you know men get raped these days too?

I hope you expressed this same sentiments at Sugarbelly 's accusation of Audu Mustafa and his friends of raping her.
Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by famousroland(m): 11:01am On Nov 30, 2015
EndTime Pastor's Son
Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2015
END tIME SON AND END tIME PAStOR GOD HELP US
Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by MadCow1: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2015
If only that Pastors son knew that rape is now legal in Nigeria and that he had no need to kill the girl.
Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by franklingud(m): 11:13am On Nov 30, 2015
If I say "end time pastor's son" una go say I don start again.
WTH are we gonna call this?
Lord have mercy.
Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by mathewmozay: 11:29am On Nov 30, 2015
God save us from a fake pastors' who full the world nowadays, let us continue to pray for God's intervention upon our country nigeria. The end time has come, what jesus said has being happening over since, let us discard from our bad or evil doing and let us seek for the face of God.
Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by Ursinmind(m): 11:41am On Nov 30, 2015
sule17:
And they said christianity is good. End time christian
Suleeeeeeeeeee doooont bring ur maggot infected brain here.......... Ur kind had done worst.
Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by kelmicheal: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2015
lets close our eyes and pray dis prayer point: ANY SPIRIT OF KONGI THAT IS FIRED INTO MY LIFE DIIIIIIE
Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by Charly68: 11:55am On Nov 30, 2015
May God help us, why emphasizing pastor's son who raped & killed even if he was a Bishop's son God won't covers the wicked ,we have many godless children of godly parents ...now the soul that sinneth shall die..
Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by Africanpride: 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Just 17 and he is already a rapist and a murderer. First he should be castrated and sentence to life in prison with double hard labour.

Please i repeat he most be castrated before being thrown in jail so he doesn't rape the the prison walls
Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by Skipfr(m): 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
The pix

Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by fascowilly(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
sule17:
And they said christianity is good. End time christian
Which one is d best? Muslims with boko haram beheading everywhere, wake up guy.
Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by talk2gdan: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
Find pics of the incident

Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

The same will be said of you daughter
Say Amen! grin
ah grin
Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by delishpot: 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
MadCow1:

I hope you expressed this same sentiments at Sugarbelly 's accusation of Audu Mustafa and his friends of raping her.

In her case I cant prove anything,she was not killed after the attack and right now her case is a he said, she said mater. Plus I dont ever wave rape or any sexual abuse aside with KONJI NA BASTATD or any other konji talk and a big smiley to cussion the comment. Who ever says that when an innocent person is raped should have their mouths sewn shut.
It is okay to express doubt or to give judgement with some caution. But to justify rape with Konji is as good as raping the victim a second time again.
it is a shame for anyone to laugh at rape victims which is a common practice in Nigeria. Especially if the victim was going about his or her normal daily life.
Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by Topsonhandsome(m): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
END TIME RAPE
Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by dorox(m): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
Zeedarh:
Damn! He needs deliverance ASAP undecided
I think not. What he needs is a very lenghty prison sentence with hard labour and little food.
Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by KimnanaTweety(f): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by Coolguy89(m): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
End time konji for endtime children
Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by MadCow1: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
delishpot:

In her case I cant prove anything,she was not killed after the attack and right now her case is a he said, she said mater. Plus I dont ever wave rape or any sexual abuse aside with KONJI NA BASTATD or any other konji talk and a big smiley to cussion the comment. Who ever says that when an innocent person is raped should have their mouths sewn shut.
It is okay to express doubt or to give judgement with some caution. But to justify rape with Konji is as good as raping the victim a second time again.
it is a shame for anyone to laugh at rape victims which is a common practice in Nigeria. Especially if the victim was going about his or her normal daily life.

Hmm..

Anyways, I fully agree with most of your points. Rape is now part of our culture in this country with women folk taking the brunt of it.

Rape cases (except where the Perp is caught red handed) is always a case of he said, she said. Even if semen is found in the girls vagina, what's to say it wasn't consentual.

The issue I have is the way we have embraced rape in Nigeria. Anytime a girl says she has been raped, we either make light of it, blame her or just waive it aside.

It's a really troubling trend.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by philemonemenike(m): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
pretended do the worst...
Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by mozice: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
smileyDIS world is full of evil
Re: Pastor’s Son Rapes And Kills Girl In Delta by kossyablaze(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
sameer1212:
Lmao... Shake your miserable head well well. Is this not what your pastors knows how to do best? cheesy
Bleep all the pastors including ADEBOYE, oyedepo etc... And Bleep u too!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught On Camera Killing His Co-worker With Gas Cylinder ( Disturbing Video) / DSS Arraigns INEC Officials For Stealing And Selling Pvcs / Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.