Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable (8179 Views)

Dasuki Got Jonathan’s Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months / Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable / Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by ibe9ja: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
FTC on a new page!
Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by Splashme: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
[size=14pt]Nonsense . . .

When Buhari and his APC propagandists realizes the rating of their brainless one in
ASO Rock is nose-diving, they quickly cook up a fictitious report about Jonathan
[/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by obailala(m): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
maupe:
All this manufactured evidence will not help this administration, to achieve the required results, it needs to receive the mandate for an encore. At the courts , this evidence will be torn to shreds, and Dasuki, will breathe the air of freedom, but the President might not get a 2nd term. So who is the loser.
The loser is the ordinary Nigerian like yourself who directly suffers the insecurity and bombings even while you sheepishly defend the evil people who kept you in this condition.

8 Likes

Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by anonimi: 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
obailala:
The loser is the ordinary Nigerian like yourself who directly suffers the insecurity and bombings even while you sheepishly defend the evil people who kept you in this condition.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2811834_tmp12019fbimg1441203620954546888016_jpeg73c4f011495ef7c3eeb66d3cd083ae51

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by Zico5(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
maupe:
All this manufactured evidence will not help this administration, to achieve the required results, it needs to receive the mandate for an encore. At the courts , this evidence will be torn to shreds, and Dasuki, will breathe the air of freedom, but the President might not get a 2nd term. So who is the loser.
Buhari might not get a second term. I laugh at ur stupidity and ignorance. U will eat ur words soon cos Nigeria is on course to greatness with Buhari. Let me ask u, is it PDP or GEJ that will take over, they re all dead. Just wake up cos u re facing the reality. No to impunity again

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by dexterinc2003: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
GEJ still unmarketable after 6 months...still watching....next year's budget is the OFFICIAL CHANGE we have all been waiting for.....As for the wailers...do me a favor pls......in ibo.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by gebest: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
let me see any wailers calling jonathan saint or my hero again, what we are suffering today JEG caused it, JEG and his PDP ruined the country.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jonathan actually funded the anti-terrorism campaign. With the funding, the military shouldn't complain of lack of equipment. It is left for Dasuki to explain how he utilized the money he received from the President.
Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by ikkkkk: 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Splashme:
[size=14pt]Nonsense . . .

When Buhari and his APC propagandists realizes the rating of their brainless one in
ASO Rock is nose-diving, they quickly cook up a fictitious report about Jonathan
[/size]

I quite agree bro. A million likes.
Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by Bevista: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
dridowu:
Honestly i just hope TheCable won't deny the news as time goes on.
Jonathan deny approving the $2.1bn arms contract.
Buhari govt insist the immediate past govt approve the contract.
Who should we believe, anyway, it left for Buhari team to present concrete evidence , also left for the judiciary to deliver concrete verdict without fear and favour.
Jonathan was tacit when responding to the issue. He said he never awarded a $2b contract "at once". That, to me is being clever by half. Technically speaking, he is correct but strictly speaking, he is wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Not every written piece is the truth. Many Nigeria believe that those who can write and speak with big grammar hardly lie, and therefore, see them as authorities. THIS IS A ONE BIG LIE, it is a pity that most gullible ones will still believe it. I pity you
Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
All these fictitious stories sef... Jonathan didn't deny Dasuki but said he never approved any $2b arm contract at a time as Dasuki was accused... And I remember. Jonathan sending supplementary budget to.cover for some extra budgetary expenses...And what do they mean by sub standard military equipment smh APC media journalism
Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by ilyas26(m): 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
masterpower:
Buhari is visionless and his government has no direction.

After six month of occupying the seat as the president buhari is still playing the opposition. I give up on apc's change.
ignorance isn't good, get educated

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
maupe:
Mr man who is lying the cables, PMB,APC,EFCC OR THE COURTS stewpid so blind with eyes that big

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
maupe:
Mr man who is lying the cables, PMB,APC,EFCC DSS OR THE COURTS stewpid so blind with eyes that big
Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by dokunbam(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Like say dem dey use juju collect cheque from jona
Just dey sign cheque anyhow
All this money nawa o
Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by gretblue: 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
masterpower:
Buhari is visionless and his government has no direction.

After six month of occupying the seat as the president buhari is still playing the opposition. I give up on apc's change.
If your pay master aka stealing is not corruption had a better vision.He wouldn't have been voted out .If your PDP had vision for 16yrs in power.They would have provided us with better roads,security and employment.Blaming a new govt which is barely 6 months in power for your PDP cluessless vision while you are in power for 16yrs of which your lone Hero had a cluessless and wasted 6yrs . If you had been fast to criticize your Hero early like this while he was in power.Perhaps may be he would have had a better developmental performance and he wouldn't have been botched out of office in May 29.A worse Buhari regime is fast better than Your lone Hero of 6yrs in power.

6 Likes

Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by Jesusloveyou: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
maupe:
what is dis thing saying?

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by baralatie(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
maupe:
Fact!
Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by texazzpete(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
maupe:

When you grow up and start paying taxes instead of collecting pocket money from mummy and daddy, you will start learning how to feel outrage at the thieves who steal billions from your country.

For now, na small pickin sense dey worry you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by ziccoit: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
maupe:

Now you know why the government of PMB is slow. I can tell you no one he personally probed will go off hook. This is a new Nigeria. We shall meet again to discuss this

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by mbulela: 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
I am waiting for the Amnesty expose.
I am convinced that more money was stolen via the Amnesty program than was stolen in this fight against BH.
This house collapsed long ago.
The barbarians are just feeding on its carcass.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by texazzpete(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
I believe this report 100%. Because one of the charges Sanusi was suspended for some years ago by GEJ was a certain 'unapproved expenditure'...only for Sanusi to bring evidence with GEJ's signature and approval for that same expenditure.

Former President GEJ was just signing anything and everything without thinking about it. I doubt he can remember even half of those he signed away.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by Naijasturf(m): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
#money smugler
Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by gretblue: 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
I really don't understand how the PDP e-warriors reason.When your Party failed to give us real dividend of democracy while in power for 16yrs in power.They suddenly want Buhari to turn Nigeria to Dubai and America of the world within 6months in power.Children of hate.

5 Likes

Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by hollandis(f): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
All Nigerians are fools is this the change they wanted?
Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by frankwyte: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
Things in this gov't still get me wondering tho, if it's true y not produce the evidence and nail those responsible for thieving the country dry.

The people who are involve in this said transaction are alive and leaving, so y this crude methods to substantiate the point.
At least Nigerians will know you've started fighting corruption, instead of this BOBO juice stories that have continued unabated in media,or is this gov't fighting corruption on the pages of medias...? Just asking tho
Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
hmmm
Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by santuse: 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dasuki smh
Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by kodded(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
cry
Re: Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable by M4gunners: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Just look hw northerners just dey waste our money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajaokuta Steel Needs N80bn To Operate – Official / South West Is The Pride Of Nigeria. A Big Lesson For The Biafrans / Sheriff Vs Makarfi:Appeal Court To Decide PDPs Authentic National Chairman Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.