Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Hangout With Pastor Paul Adefarasin, Tiwa Savage, Kunle Afolayan On Google Plus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hangout With Pastor Paul Adefarasin, Tiwa Savage, Kunle Afolayan On Google Plus (890 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" / Kunle Afolayan On Vacation In London With His Daughters(photos) / Kunle Afolayan On Set Of Another Blockbuster “the CEO” With Amazing Cast (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hangout With Pastor Paul Adefarasin, Tiwa Savage, Kunle Afolayan On Google Plus by aburo7: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2015
Join Tiwa Savage, Fela Durotoye, Kunle Afolayan, and Lanre Olusola with the Convener of The Experience Pastor Paul Adefarasin in a Google Hangout as they Talk about Nigeria On Purpose.
The date is Tuesday December 1st 2015 and the time is 3pm.

The Experience Lagos Event has brought together people of all ethnicity, tribe and tongue from different Churches in Nigeria for the past 10 years.

It's #NigeriaOnPurpose at #TheExperience10 .

Join the conversation by following the House On The Rock G+ page to be part of the Audience that can interact on the Hangout.

You can also send in your questions.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2015/11/hangout-with-pastor-paul-adefarasin.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hangout With Pastor Paul Adefarasin, Tiwa Savage, Kunle Afolayan On Google Plus by damep: 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
It's nice to influential persons taking the responsibility to build a Nigeria of our dreams. Nigeria is ours and its up to us to make the best of it. No one can do that for us. Big ups to HOTR for this...

1 Like

Re: Hangout With Pastor Paul Adefarasin, Tiwa Savage, Kunle Afolayan On Google Plus by TheTechLawyer(f): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Woooow! Countdown to Google Handout by 3pm on the 1st of December, 2015....

And yeaaaaaaaah, I can't wait to Experience another "Experience" at TheExperience10, TBS by 7.00pm on the 4th of December, 2015!!!
Re: Hangout With Pastor Paul Adefarasin, Tiwa Savage, Kunle Afolayan On Google Plus by phirewhorx: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Good one, the church, the music and movie industry to a purpose driven Nation. Perfect combo.

(1) (Reply)

Iheanacho, Toure And Other Man City Stars Looking Dope At End Of Year Xmas Party / The Fattest Man In The World Dies At 38 / i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.