Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother (4915 Views)

Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / How A Facebook User Was Scammed Of #1000 At Victoria Island (must Read) / We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother by qualityovenbake(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2015
Hope he will acquire his land back because the land was sold with a forge document.
Re: Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother by wellmax(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2015
kosplateau:

Yorubas are as fraudulent as everybody else.

Scam knows no tribe nor creed.
Re: Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother by okedoyinolabisi(f): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2015
the evil that men do.......
Re: Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother by Onyenna(m): 11:56am On Nov 30, 2015
kosplateau:
Yorubas are as fraudulent as everybody else.
don't mind the He-goat.......he's a nobody......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother by PHATE007(f): 11:57am On Nov 30, 2015
brainbucks:
I suggest an addition to Nairaland Rules:

Henceforth, anyone who types "End Time" should officially be labeled an AIDS patient.

Anybody to second this motion, please?
any body dat second dis motion will automatically be labelled as an AIDS patient... Nd for u oga, I'll deal with u later
Re: Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother by tunatrezy(m): 11:57am On Nov 30, 2015
Igbo ku'enu I hail †ђξ ibgo men in †ђξ house
Re: Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother by YOUNGKAHUNA: 11:57am On Nov 30, 2015
After admitting yes he sold it and used the money to solve personal problem he's still pleading not guilty in court... Na wa for him oo

1 Like

Re: Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother by obc: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
Seun and other moderators: Please investigate this user "Jamiefoxy". He is here to dupe people with his quantum data bundles. 5GB@ N1500, 10GB@ 2,500. He appears with different user names and phone numbers. I plea that Seun should do something about this footnote advertisement s on Nairaland platform.

Yes, I was a victim and I don't another person to experience that. Please fellow users be careful.

Please investigate thoroughly. You can pretend to be a buyer of the magic data plan and see what happens afterwards.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother by dikeigbo2(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
End time brother
Killer brother
Wayo brother kirikiri his next permanent address
Re: Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother by Gelengelen: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
Chizoba allegedly forged Iyk ’s land documents and conspired with three other suspects , Emmanuel Adebayo , Ikechukwu Iwuoha and Moruf Olarewaju and sold the land for N 12 m and shared the money . The incident happened at Okeafa area in Ejigbo, Lagos where the property was located.

yellow bar people....spits
Re: Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother by gretblue: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
obc:
Seun and other moderators: Please investigate this user "Jamiefoxy". He is here to dupe people with his quantum data bundles. 5GB@ N1500, 10GB@ 2,500. He appears with different user names and phone numbers. I plea that Seun should do something about this footnote advertisement s on Nairaland platform.

Yes, I was a victim and I don't another person to experience that. Please fellow users be careful.

Please investigate thoroughly. You can pretend to be a buyer of the magic data plan and see what happens afterwards.[/b]
Seconded.
Re: Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother by gretblue: 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
Say NO to Religious or Tribal Bigotry.This incident could happen in any tribe or religion.
Re: Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother by famousroland(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
the court only granted them bail and what happen to the 12 million naira
Re: Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother by Naijasturf(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Vicboi1:
Wow truly we are at the end times if your fellow brother can do this now imagine what an outsider can do no body is to be trusted again

yes my broda, may God help us

1 Like

Re: Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother by alaskido(m): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
See Gobe. Etu-Brute. Blood brother? This one fit kill you o and inherit your wife and property. They should rot in jail.
Re: Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother by Moana(f): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
If the deeds were forged then he legally still is the owner of the land.
Re: Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Onyenna:
...but since the documents were Forged, I think the new owner is in serious soup......what will now happen to his structure? .......
the land owner owns anything on the land, except e ask for money from d guy wey erect am, just imagine how much hin go Bill am.
Re: Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother by madgoat(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
shocked end-time brother
Re: Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother by Onyenna(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
the land owner owns anything on the land, except e ask for money from d guy wey erect am, just imagine how much hin go Bill am.

see GOBE!
Re: Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother by Khez: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
The doc must be stingy.....
Re: Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother by armadeo(m): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Chizoba who was also present confirmed that he actually sold the land to the builder and explained to Iyk that he did not tell him because he might not allow the land to be sold .

This guy funny gan , you didnt tell him you wanted to sell his land cos he wont agree as if you even had a share of the land before

Chizoba also explained to Iyk that he had equally used the money from the sale of the land to solve his personal problem .

kai. your own blood sha...
Re: Doctor Scammed Of N12m Land By Blood Brother by akinladejo: 3:01am On Dec 01, 2015
Gabrielwilliams:
Interesting... Strange brothers. The bible says on the last days, the love of many will wax cold.... Expect worse new than this in the coming days

he will need to carry his house or ready to forfeit it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘69% Of Prisoners Awaiting Trials In Nigeria’ - Lawyers Without Boarders / One Of The Thieves Caught In Benin Flaunting Wads Of Cash,Home & Cars (Pics/Vid) / SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.