Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Lucrative Businesses For Alternative Source Of Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lucrative Businesses For Alternative Source Of Income (640 Views)

Simple Steps To Develop A Second Source Of Income In Nigeria / 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 / Photo: Who Can Tell The Source Of This Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lucrative Businesses For Alternative Source Of Income by tobodex(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
The goal to be sufficient and stable financially is the target of every Nigerian and working class citizen. The purpose we work is to meet up with daily personal and family needs and also several goals that we desire to achieve, but in the world of today most job's pay is not sufficient to meet these needs and so it's always advisable to get an alternative source of income. A business that will be an alternate money source which can support your present income and meet your financial needs.

It is often said that do not put all your eggs in one basket, which is a form of telling your to spread your resources, but where you put them also matters.

These are business that I have tasted and benefited from; Rome is not built in a day and so don't expect that the business I will show you will make you millions by tomorrow or in one month, nope. But it's a business that grows like a mango tree, which when fully grown then you can relax and enjoy the fruit from generation on....

Send "I'm interested in the biz" to my BBM below for for links to these biz and for more info; or same mssg to my whatsapp: 08039727633
BBM: 2B423431

To your financial success
James
BBM: 2B423431

(1) (Reply)

Is Network Marketing Really As Lucrative As Dey Say? / Bank Note Counter For Sale / Nigerian Economic Crisis: Let's Create A Double Currency System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.