Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

A Plot Of Land For Sale At Agudama Overside, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Plot Of Land For Sale At Agudama Overside, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State. (570 Views)

Photos: Bayelsa State Demolishes Illegal Structures / Man's House Flooded After 9-Hour Rainfall In Yenagoa (Photos) / Residential Building Destroyed By Thunderstorms In Bayelsa State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land For Sale At Agudama Overside, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State. by tumaraya: 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dear fellow nairalanders,

I have a plot of land which i intend to sell. The Land is at yenagoa, the capital city of bayelsa state. It is situated in the upland area of a rapidly developing axis in a place called agudama overside.

I'm giving out the land at close to a give-away price because of the extremely challenging circumstances my family is facing at the moment.

My immediate younger brother has just gained admission to study medicine and as at now; the fourth month since he was granted the admission he has not started any process close to officially accepting the admission because we lack the funds.

the times for us are indeed desperate, the pressure is really telling on my family; therefore i am appealling to well-meaning individuals, real estate agents, and real estate investors here on this forum to help me facilitate the sales of the land, as the income realized from the sales will not only serve as a much needed aid to this financial crisis that has befallen us, but also a capital front for a business prospect i have in mind.

My ultimate motive is to sell the land but however if it is possible that we can obtain a loan with a considerable MONTHLY ACCUMULATING interest rate using the land as a collateral we will accept so as to beat time; therefore if i'd have to resort to the loan arrangement it then means that the land has ceased to become ours but a neutral commodity that guarantees trust with our creditors. I'll only request ;following the logic of this arrangement, that the lending party will understand with us that 'we' (we, in this respect includes the lending party) still have to sell the land ultimately ;and I will pay back with the agreed accumulated interest to the NEAREST MONTH even if we sell the land some hours after receiving the loan.

I pray that you will not experience such desperate situation in your lives.

Thank you as you read and lend a hand, may God bless you.

You may Contact me on this number 08036148155 - Godgift.

please mods i beg that you help me push this to front page. i'm really pressed.

cc:lalasticlala,ishilove
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At Agudama Overside, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State. by tumaraya: 1:33am On Dec 01, 2015
tumaraya:
Dear fellow nairalanders,

I have a plot of land which i intend to sell. The Land is at yenagoa, the capital city of bayelsa state. It is situated in the upland area of a rapidly developing axis in a place called agudama overside.

You may Contact me on this number 08036148155 - Godgift.

please mods i beg that you help me push this to front page. i'm really pressed.

cc:lalasticlala,ishilove

(1) (Reply)

We Paint Your House For Free By Professional Painter When Your Buy Calmlux Paint / Full Plot Of Land For Sale @ Kings Way Estate Beside Alapere Estate:12m Net / 3700sqm Of Land Fence Facing 3different Str, On Oniru Lekki RHS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.