Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls (13979 Views)

Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili / President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) / This Was What Elrufai Said Then When GEJ Went To Pray - Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by Clerverly: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Deji, a major Voice that moved against a former minister of Education, Dr. Oby Ezekwesili, and her team on the #BringBackOurGirls campaign, described the cause Politically Motivated.

In a series of tweets to Ezekwesili on Saturday Evening, Deji Said "I want to publicly apologize to Mummy (Ezekwesili) today. I am personally seeking forgiveness for all my Tweets against her.

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji?lang=en

See Snapshots...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by Clerverly: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
See More!

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by Blizzy9ja: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
This one dey seek attention

33 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by Clerverly: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mr. Wailer, Go And Sin No More!!!

Just Like Other Wailers Will Soon Apologize to President Buhari, Over Their Silly Politically Motivated Comments Against Him!

21 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by Clerverly: 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
This one dey seek attention

How?

See oby's reaction.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by loopman: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
One by one, they shall see the light and seek forgiveness.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by GudluckIBB(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
This Eddiait worked for Doyin Okupe during GEJ

He once said publicly that over his Dead body, Buhari will not rule this country, later when Pmb Eventually won, he gatecrashed Aisha and yusuf to start taking pictures with them in UK

What suddenly made him turn around is what I don't know.

Deji, I know u very well, we're in same group chat before u left in anger becos nobody refuse to allign with ur selfish interest.

Work on ur temperament and u are too quick to take decisions.I believe u will be. Changed man someday!

Goodluck!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
MizMyColi

3 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by ALTERNATEID: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
I hope other wailers on Nairaland who attacked Madam Oby for no reason can be brave enough to accept their idiocy and apologies openly to her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by Clerverly: 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
GudluckIBB:
This Eddiait worked for Doyin Okupe during GEJ

He once said publicly that over his Dead body, Buhari will not rule this country, later when Pmb Eventually won, he gatecrashed Aisha and yusuf to start taking pictures with them in UK

What suddenly made him turn around is what I don't know.

Deji, I know u very well, we're in same group chat before u left in anger becos nobody refuse to allign with ur selfish interest.

Work on ur temperament and u are too quick to take decisions.I believe u will be. Changed man someday!

Goodluck!

Perhaps, he wants to conveniently support his Wicked campaign on Phantom Kidnap of 150 Soldiers...Jonathanians are evils...

4 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by Clerverly: 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
IyaIode:
MizMyColi

You won't see her! She comes around, whenever FFK (the weed smoker) tweets his nonsensical tirades.

5 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by seunmsg(m): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
First it was Ohimai, now it's Deji. I guess the pay from PDP has dried up eventually. No point making more enemies when nobody is paying again. Silly twitter activist.

15 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by missKiffy(f): 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by Clerverly: 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
seunmsg:
First it was Ohimai, now it's Deji. I guess the pay from PDP has dried up eventually. No point making more enemies when nobody is paying again. Silly twitter activist.

That guy called Deji is really an idiotic Wailer! He wails without reasons.

5 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by Ikology(m): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Akuko
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by neolboy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Who be this Idiot why the apology.When she was shouting BBOGs people were praising her now APC don enter BBOGs crusade don end. bunch of hypocrites

11 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by Omimah: 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
God bless the humanitarian service the #BBOG led by Oby Ezekwesili.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by Dannyset(m): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
She will be the First Female Vice President of Nigeria some day.

4 Likes

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by doncaster(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
Clerverly:

That guy called Deji is really an idiotic Wailer! He wails without reasons.
I thought it is only people from South East wails.

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by OnReflection: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
IyaIode:
MizMyColi

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by Clerverly: 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Clerverly:
lalasticlala and Mynd44
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
At least he has received sense
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by eluquenson(m): 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
No girls was missing, it's all a sham undecided
Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by gurunlocker: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
dem don threaten they guy, he fear for him life

1 Like

Re: Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
hollandis:
Yoruba men are not real mean
Cowards and disgusting pigs

Have you listened to that TD Jakes' tape? It takes a real man to say "I'm sorry "
Who is your man, has he ever said "i'm sorry " to you, even when he was right and you were wrong? If no, then hez not a real man.

And yes, you aren't a real woman. Perhaps 'small girl' fits you better.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIRS Seals Peter Obi's Company, Other Companies In Lagos, Kano / Governor El-Rufai queue to Cast his votes at his polling unit in Kaduna / APC Governors Disown Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.