Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys (24758 Views)

Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago / Tony Elumelu Visits The Pyramids In Egypt (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by chizobamgbume(m): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
Biko park one side and rejoice With them
iyatrustee:
She had 5 girls before? I can be sure she is not less than 45yrs.

She risked her life at that age bearing in mind that complications abound more in pregnacies anywhere from 35yrs

Men should learn to appreciate the gift of a child, Boy or Girl

Congrats to them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by missKiffy(f): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Congrats to them
Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by EbolaParasite: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
TopCelebritiesM:
Mr. Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu, Chairman of United Bank for Africa (UBA) is now swimming in the sea of joy. His beloved wife, Dr. Awele gave birth to twins (two boys) recently in Uncle Sam’s country.

The principal reason the couple is in cloud 9 is because the two boys came after the wife had already given him five lovely girls over the years.
Those close to the couple squealed that they have already given up hope of having boys in the house when [b]God in his infinite mercy and grace stepped into the matter and took charge completely and the result is the two wonderful boys.

[/b]For those who do not know the Delta State indigene; Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu was born on 22 March, 1963 in Jos, Nigeria. He is an economist by training, a visionary entrepreneur and a philanthropist. Tony is the Chairman of Heirs Holdings, the United Bank for Africa, Transcorp and founder of The Tony Elumelu Foundation. Elumelu holds the Nigerian national honours, the Commander of the Order of Nigeria (CON) and Member of the Order of the Federal Republic (MFR). In 2011, New Africa...

http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/tony-elumelus-wife-delivers-two-boys/

@Bolded
Like seriously!!!
So if you only have female children, it is some sort of disease. Abi which one be "God in his infinite mercy and grace stepped into the matter and took charge completely and the result is the two wonderful boys"

So people with female children only, e be like say God dey vex for una. Na only elumelus HE like be dat.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
pleiades45:
end time delivery

jacob and esau
Rubbish & senseless
Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by ACHIEVERBA: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
pleiades45:
end time delivery

jacob and esau

you be endtime pikin

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by ipreach: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by HZwriters: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Good News! Glory to God!

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by saheed2532(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
VOTE FOR ME PLS
I'm UTHMAN SAHEED
Kindly follow the link below to vote for me to win The Fidelity bank's "mytoughjobstory" YouTube video competition.
CLICK HERE»»»
https://fidelitybank.ng/mytoughjobstory/?contest=video-detail&video_id=467
THANKS SO MUCH and kindly share this post.
Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by anonimi: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
ENGINEERED conception and delivery.
Congrats nonetheless.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by Tobium1(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
Since there is no picture, I therefore declare dis post an endtime thread
Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by Youpele52: 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
My mentor according to the order of Robert Kiyozaki

In other news

CNN - Nigeria's New World Trade Center Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High

https://www.nairaland.com/2770532/nigerias-new-world-trade-center
Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by PhiloskyDee: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
This does not in anyway makes sense, learn to rejoice with people
gistrepublic:
endtime twins

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by nzeakor24(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
congrats sir

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by lexyclasy: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
TopCelebritiesM:
Mr. Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu, Chairman of United Bank for Africa (UBA) is now swimming in the sea of joy. His beloved wife, Dr. Awele gave birth to twins (two boys) recently in Uncle Sam’s country.

The principal reason the couple is in cloud 9 is because the two boys came after the wife had already given him five lovely girls over the years.
Those close to the couple squealed that they have already given up hope of having boys in the house when God in his infinite mercy and grace stepped into the matter and took charge completely and the result is the two wonderful boys.

For those who do not know the Delta State indigene; Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu was born on 22 March, 1963 in Jos, Nigeria. He is an economist by training, a visionary entrepreneur and a philanthropist. Tony is the Chairman of Heirs Holdings, the United Bank for Africa, Transcorp and founder of The Tony Elumelu Foundation. Elumelu holds the Nigerian national honours, the Commander of the Order of Nigeria (CON) and Member of the Order of the Federal Republic (MFR). In 2011, New Africa...

http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/tony-elumelus-wife-delivers-two-boys/
CONGRATULATION

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by dexcira(f): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Congrats! smiley I tap from dis blessing .

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by Parisfran(f): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
The story is not entirely true.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by Mike008(m): 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
promgurlP:
Picture please

LOL

I thought I was the only who love pictures.
Most times I don't read the details, just read the heading and scroll to the pictures, it speaks enough volume for me.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by dahmie2013: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
cramjones:
End time kids..

-CramJones

U've joined them 2
Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by thundafire: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
wow good news but that doesn't change dy fact that the re part of the pple causing Nigeria economy 2 collapse while their own dy grow quote me with facts please
Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by blaqqyboi: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
Congratulations to our amiable boss. May God Almighty watch over them.
Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by sweatlana: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
Thank you Lord Jesus for this. I tap into this Grace in Jesus name
Amen
Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by arabianights: 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ibelong2God:
I'd love to give birth to twins cool

There is no endtime in this one!

Mine is triplets;two boys and a hot chick

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by 4nobody4every1: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by 400billionman: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
One of Nigeria's best brains.

Billionaire businessman. I doff my hat sir..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by roxell120(m): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
EM STILL DEY BORN? ANYWAY WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE LITTLE BOYS
Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
congratulations Tony!
Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by 400billionman: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
thundafire:
wow good news but that doesn't change dy fact that the re part of the pple causing Nigeria economy 2 collapse while their own dy grow quote me with facts please

No sir. I disagree.

Some people have well endowed brains and they decided to struggle nonetheless in the presence of poverty to make it to prominence.

He once said, " I will continue to work smart till my name needs no introduction ".. Success is a decision.
Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by Pidggin(f): 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
As educated as he is, he is still breeding like a rat because of male kids. For all who are not aware, they paid for the process.

Congrats all the same.
Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by ibedun: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
At least he can afford it. Pity the penniless mofos who think bringing children to join in poverty and wretchedness is cool.
Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by promgurlP(f): 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mike008:

LOL

I thought I was the only who love pictures.
Most times I don't read the details, just read the heading and scroll to the pictures, it speaks enough volume for me.
Wow.. exactly like me wink
Re: Tony Elumelu’s Wife Delivers Two Boys by Missymassy: 8:15am On Dec 01, 2015
Pidggin:
As educated as he is, he is still breeding like a rat because of male kids. For all who are not aware, they paid for the process.

Congrats all the same.
o

Sure they did but whose business, as long as they could afford it and it makes them happy! The part that makes me uncomfy is that they will go to church and do thanksgiving of how God answered their prayers after five daughters and twenty two years of marriage. Such a testimony will then encourage people who have female children to keep birthing like rats in the hope of having their own male child.

NB:there is nothing God cannot do anyway, but I strongly believe this wasn't natural.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Fines Zenith, UBA, Gtbank, Sterling N3.2bn / Why Does Bank ATM Swallow Cards? / Nigerians In UK Sent More Money To Nigeria Than Any Other Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.