Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) (29938 Views)

Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head / Corpers To Embark On Two Weeks Warning Strike / 2 Ebonyi Corpers To Wed, Pre-wedding Photos Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by DFemaleBoss(f): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
"Police is your friend" sad
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by latino2swt(m): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wetin happen?
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by Innodon(m): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by ipreach: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
that police man should be jailed

Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by adaoshi(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
The beating was not enough. Next time claim right
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by Richy4(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
>>>>>And they decide to touch Federal Government properties. How dare they.................
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by veight(m): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=yusaze post=40549617]A report with pictorial evidence from ikot Abasi in Akwa Ibom state has gotten to MCAN NATIONAL office, where police are reported to have beaten some corps members up to a point where some became unconscious. This happened on (Saturday, 28th November , 2015.)
Delegates of MCAN has been sent to the police station in ikot Abasi to verify the incidence before any further action is taken.
All corps members involved or sharing the message of the molestation are adviced to be patient and calm as MCAN follows up with due process.
Thank you.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/11/akwa-ibom-state-
police-brutalized-corps-members-to-an-unconscious-state.html

Where dis one happen
because I'm a corp member there and I've not heard dis tory!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by MadCow1: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by PecE2Make: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
What else do u expect from the zoo police?
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by didijay(m): 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
I am from Akwa Ibom State, police brutality in dis state de worst.. no oda part of is experiencing. De have no regards for u, me, lawyers or any one.. most dont wear deir uniforms, keeep long beards .

I will look for a video to support cos I kw I will see dem molest someone even dis night.. we akwaibomites are very cool bt timid pple bt dos element in de force are making life unbearable for alot of pple here..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by hollandis(f): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
Teewhy2:
This is abuse of power by the police, but the report didn't say what the Corp members did to deserve this.

Hi Nairalanders , your votes are needed to overturn the more than 1500 votes that they are using to lead my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya in the #CussonsBabyMoments competition . I believe with your votes the gap is nothing kindly click on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. and vote. Thanks
You are a fool ,what report are you referring to?
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
d muslim people go take dis up..
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by rottenegg: 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mr OP, you better change ur topic heading. Akwa Ibom state doesn't have or own a police force....it's The Nigerian Police Force in Akwa Ibom! Always do well to compose your write-up properly.
Now, advise to everyone..... AVOID THE POLICE LIKE AIDS, unless u don't want to enjoy christmas!
Them eyes dey red from lack of money. U are all warned.
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by Sanuzi(m): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Police na ur friend ooooo
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by oyetunder(m): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
corozy:
Endtime brutalizing....
hmmm! End time beatings indeed! So it is true that even Jet Lee cannot dare to fight agberos! With all the NYSC camp trainings, I thought the guy would have engaged them force for force...behold ceremonial training is not enough in the face of khakilized blows! Naija askaris...a case study.
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by oyetunder(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
corozy:
Endtime brutalizing....
hmmm! End time beatings indeed! So it is true that even Jet Lee cannot dare to fight agberos! With all the NYSC camp trainings, I thought the guy would have engaged them force for force...behold ceremonial training is not enough in the face of khakilized blows! Naija askaris...a case study. I hope they have not blinded that particular eye sha!
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by ministeriallist: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Naija Police! How dare you beat up paramilitary guys? You are all doomed.
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by rhames(m): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Meanwhile,sipping green tea and reading a copy of :

The Policeman Is Your Friend and Other Lies.

Ned Beaumont
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
[size=38pt]WHAT IS THE NYSC DOING ABOUT IT?[/size]
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by Franky9584(m): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
just like that? ...wot did he do?....if na during my nysc days, we go go put fire for that police station chikenah!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by MansaMoussa: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
omeke12:
Some strange things are happening in the country and only a
particular group termed "wailers" are taking note.
Our president has made it obvious that he has no regard for
federal character which other administrations tried to uphold....
to the extent he successfully appointed an Hausa man, not
just an Hausa man but a North Easterner which is the same
zone he is from to head a very sensitive commission like
INEC..(hmmm..this is scary oo)...even d fearless Obj used an
Igbo man, the clueless one used Jega (a northner)
Recently also, Nigerian court have allowed a party to field two
governorship candidates against one person yet, some change
agents see it as normal. (all is not well oo)
Recently also, same Nigerian court sacked a constitutionally
elected governor and replaced him with another of different
party because his party unanimously chose him as candidate
from a primary that held somewhere not the capital city... just
wondering, y wasn't PDP in taraba allowed to redo the primary
and produce another candidate? (am worried, u better be)
this is a mind troubling issue. u might think u are a pro change
agent but no one knows tomorrow ... u might not be satisfied
with the ruling party tomorrow and u might want to change
them through your vote, that's when u realise that the courts
are there to make sure the ruling party wins all the time.
am not partisan, just trying to make common sense..
remember, Robert Mugabe and his party won through the
votes of the people, things like this started happening, wailers
complained, non wailers thought its nothing, today, both
wailers and non wailers united still can't vote Mugabe and his
party out of power.
A word is enough for the wise.
True Words
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by kardinalz: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=veight post=40552832][/quote] Are u sure? Then u must b a ghost corper. Cos am also serving dere.
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by sleekyonyx(f): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
searchiing4love:
RIP
who died? Smh grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by brendaclara(f): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Before the police will go this far, this heavy Otondo corpers must have committed that much. because I believe the NPF has rules that might deal with the police if they are found wanting in this issue...
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by fart: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
End time Nigeria. End time black man. End time police
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by nerdychisa(f): 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
If its true, i trust the state coordinator, Lady chukwuka. the woman no dey dull.
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by orfegater(m): 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
somebody wearing black cap with black shirt, black trouser and black shoe tell me hw his heart wil nt b black,human rit wea una dey tink una don hearam
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by Hefemale: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Where is the unconscious corper? The one in the first pix look like a chain smoker
Re: Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) by hamingra: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
omeke12:
Some strange things are happening in the country and only a
particular group termed "wailers" are taking note.
Our president has made it obvious that he has no regard for
federal character which other administrations tried to uphold....
to the extent he successfully appointed an Hausa man, not
just an Hausa man but a North Easterner which is the same
zone he is from to head a very sensitive commission like
INEC..(hmmm..this is scary oo)...even d fearless Obj used an
Igbo man, the clueless one used Jega (a northner)
Recently also, Nigerian court have allowed a party to field two
governorship candidates against one person yet, some change
agents see it as normal. (all is not well oo)
Recently also, same Nigerian court sacked a constitutionally
elected governor and replaced him with another of different
party because his party unanimously chose him as candidate
from a primary that held somewhere not the capital city... just
wondering, y wasn't PDP in taraba allowed to redo the primary
and produce another candidate? (am worried, u better be)
this is a mind troubling issue. u might think u are a pro change
agent but no one knows tomorrow ... u might not be satisfied
with the ruling party tomorrow and u might want to change
them through your vote, that's when u realise that the courts
are there to make sure the ruling party wins all the time.
am not partisan, just trying to make common sense..
remember, Robert Mugabe and his party won through the
votes of the people, things like this started happening, wailers
complained, non wailers thought its nothing, today, both
wailers and non wailers united still can't vote Mugabe and his
party out of power.
A word is enough for the wise.

Ha bros dia ris God oooo! So you bliv all this things way you write!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos / Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers / Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.