Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Fifa Praises Enyimba On Seventh League Win - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fifa Praises Enyimba On Seventh League Win (536 Views)

New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba / Juventus Set To Unleash Fury On Seventh Straight Title Bid / Real Madrid Fan Pours Milk On Himself To Celebrate Champions League Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa Praises Enyimba On Seventh League Win by schumastic(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Acting Fifa president Issa Hayatou has congratulated Enyimba Football Club for winning the 2014/15 Nigeria Professional Football League title and has charged the team to give Nigeria good representation in Africa next year.

The message was contained in a letter from the world football governing body to the Nigeria Football Federation and signed by Hayatou.
"It gives me great pleasure to send my heartfelt congratulations to Enyimba and their indomitable team on this great achievement," the letter read.
"This title is the result of the determination of everyone involved and my congratulations go to the players, the coach, the entire technical and medical staff, and the fans.
"On behalf of the entire football family, I would like to thank Enyimba for helping to spread the positive message of football and I will like the team to give Nigeria good representation on the continent."

Reacting to the congratulatory message, Enyimba chairman Felix Anyansi Agwu thanked Fifa for recognizing the achievement of the club and reassured the football body that the People’s Elephants will continue to pursue the values of fair play and sportsmanship.
Enyimba emerged champions of Nigeria for a record seventh time with 70 points after a phenomenal season that saw the team suffer only six defeats, keep 19 clean sheets and win 19 games, five of those away from home.

The club will represent Nigeria in next year's CAF Champions League. They have lifted the competition twice in the past.

SOURCE;

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4111/npfl/2015/11/30/17862402/fifa-praises-enyimba-on-seventh-league-win?ICID=HP_BN_4

Re: Fifa Praises Enyimba On Seventh League Win by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Well deserved
Re: Fifa Praises Enyimba On Seventh League Win by actoor(m): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
That's ma Biafran brothers.
Wild Animals, Pride of The Zoo. grin
Re: Fifa Praises Enyimba On Seventh League Win by schumastic(m): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
kenonze:
Well deserved

we just hope they will perform in the CAF champions league
Re: Fifa Praises Enyimba On Seventh League Win by Jaypea98: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nzogbu Nzogbu Enyimba Enyi!!!!!!!!!!!!! #EnyimbaRukes #ThePeople'sEleohants #PrideofAba. We ll do it again next term by God's grace.
Re: Fifa Praises Enyimba On Seventh League Win by osesology(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
Congrats to them, it's not easy. But they need to brace up and retain the caf champions league, it's been a long time...too long.

*mycandidopinion*
Re: Fifa Praises Enyimba On Seventh League Win by OsamedeHazard10(m): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Rubbish because na issa Hayatou ni dey fifa if to say na blatter he for Congratulate them instead baba(minister for tourism) for go Switzerland go do meeting this time e nor go be climate but Soccer Development Change meeting......I hate africans for all this trying to make people to see you and finish
Re: Fifa Praises Enyimba On Seventh League Win by taiocol: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
After how many months?

(1) (Reply)

Premier League's Richest Owners: See HOW Much YOUR Club's Ownership Worth? / Merrybet.net / Official:elneny Signed For Gunners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.