Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) (6451 Views)

I Don’t Think Buhari Is Naive - Alhassan Declares After Visiting Aso Rock / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Okorocha Embarrassed In London By Pro-Biafran At Chatham House: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
flozybk:
hmmmm....always wailing
wat do u mean by that? rememba i slap small girls a lot and u aint an exception
Re: You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) by teeboila(m): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
ssoftapple:
draws him back, explaing what u mean?
keeps running, i have no explanation to do on Wailers thread
Re: You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) by Abayhormy(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
France is Just healing from a severe Islamic extremism attack, they don't have much love nor tolerance for an Jihadist/terrorist sympathetic bigot .
Re: You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) by injuriam(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
President Buhari was actually received by the French President.
See PMB in a warm handshake with President Hollande during his arrival to the Climate Change Conference.

http://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=HG.218511513841&pid=15.1
Re: You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) by SuPeRq(f): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
ssoftapple:
it will fall off
MBA it won't ooi
Re: You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) by suzziematini(f): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
]
ssoftapple:
URE wrong check d news very well

You should post the entire story then.
Re: You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) by cassyrooy(m): 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
ssoftapple:
"PEOPLE didn't talk about Buhari not being received by the French president at the airport or any of their top government officials. He was embarrassed you know. He even trekked to the arrival to enter a car from the Nigerian embassy. No presidential car was provided by France sef!" cc lalasticlala, dominique "source:http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/11/you-think-buhari-was-embarrassed-in.html#more
End time president from Daura.
Re: You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
ssoftapple:
"PEOPLE didn't talk about Buhari not being received by the French president at the airport or any of their top government officials. He was embarrassed you know. He even trekked to the arrival to enter a car from the Nigerian embassy. No presidential car was provided by France sef!" cc lalasticlala, dominique "source:http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/11/you-think-buhari-was-embarrassed-in.html#more

For me na the cold wen dey blow buhari concern me. Must he wear kaftan on the street in winter season in Europe?
Re: You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) by Horus(m): 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AitDqbafA04

[size=15pt]President Buhari Arrives France[/size]

President Muhammadu Buhari is in Paris, France ahead of the United Nation’s Conference on Climate Change which begins on Monday.
State House Correspondent, Adamu Sambo reports that the President who left Malta at the end of the Commonwealth Heads of Government meeting arrived Orly International Airport at about 7pm local time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) by Billion24(m): 12:23am On Dec 01, 2015
Do u need to pickup a file, groceries, or you even forgot to take something from home while leaving home and nobody to send on this errands? Send ERRANDERS. Anywhere in Lagos State we go. our services are cheap, secured and fast. For enquiries and errands, call 07017229621 08035063697 address : no 16 Avamba Street, Abaranje, Ikotun Lagos State.
Re: You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) by Bamz(m): 12:33am On Dec 01, 2015
daphid25:
Instead of him to sit sown in his country and think of how to make it better,

He's moving from one place to another

But he didn't go to play nah...
Wow people are hard to please

1 Like

Re: You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) by otodeluxe(m): 1:09am On Dec 01, 2015
Buhari be like touchdown Paris, next stop Berlin. I'll be home in a bit. I don't know history too well but iIhint dats how he traveled and was overthrown in a coup
Re: You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) by deyvidoris: 1:13am On Dec 01, 2015
Sai Baba! No mind dem, you're Fulani. No be today we don dey trek.

My pipo check out this correct tori. Inspirational!!!Thank me later.
http://www.globalafricana.com/2015/11/26/yemi-alade-how-that-yoruba-ibo-girl-became-an-african-superstar/#comment-3
Re: You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) by daphid25(m): 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bamz:

But he didn't go to play nah... Wow people are hard to please
I never said he went to play
Just to sit down in your country and produce light, jobs e.t.c for us
Re: You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) by flozybk(f): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
wat do u mean by that? rememba i slap small girls a lot and u aint an exception

tarr go sit down for gutter...better look for sumtin important to do wit ur miserable life and stop quoting me ....FOOL
Re: You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) by dexcira(f): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mk he trek na werin concern me sad mitcheww. No b human beings been de trek for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Cautions Against Words That Can Jeopardize Release Of Chibok Girls / Biafra: I Saw This In A South Eastern State Today(photos) / Secession Not Solution To Nigeria's Problem - Gbajabiamila, Peter Obi Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.