Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Ouch! Star Actress Toyin Aimakhu Throws Shade At Estranged Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ouch! Star Actress Toyin Aimakhu Throws Shade At Estranged Husband (1668 Views)

Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) / Nkechi Blessing Stuns In New Photos, Throws Shade At Ronke Oshodi-Oke / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" (2) (3) (4)

Ouch! Star Actress Toyin Aimakhu Throws Shade At Estranged Husband by TolstoyFan: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
By JUMI RHODES

Some exes throw shade in lengthy Facebook posts, Instagram posts, others in songs. But star actress Toyin Aimakhu and her estranged husband Niyi Johnson seem to have a thing for Instagram as they often throw subtle shades at each other on this platform. Toyin has been in the news lately with allegations that have her romantically linked to movie producer Seun Egbegbe. Earlier today, Niyi Johnson took to Instagram with a post: "When hot shit dey worry u for red carpet.... #Godownsmyife #Godblessourhustle #GODOVERALL.... have a blissful week and much love for u all..."

One hour later after Johnson's post, his estranged wife Toyin had this to say on Instagram: "You can have eyes wide open and see things but if you are blinded spiritually, there is limit to what you can see, it is more or less you are even blind. It takes the grace of God to make any human see from both ends, hmmmm! I will share my testimony soon. HAVE YOU GIVEN YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST? Have you re-dedicated to him. Tomorrow might be too late, why don't you do it now. Go on your KNEES and talk to him and I am sure he will listen. JESUS loves you. #NEWBEGINNING #NEWLIFE #HOPEINCHRIST".

http://dawntodusknews.com/ouch-star-actress-toyin-aimakhu-throws-shade-at-estranged-husband/

Re: Ouch! Star Actress Toyin Aimakhu Throws Shade At Estranged Husband by Goovo(m): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kk
Re: Ouch! Star Actress Toyin Aimakhu Throws Shade At Estranged Husband by eluquenson(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
shior, is it now they know God exist? i could remember vividly when the estranged wife fell in love to this young handsome dude on location after playing a gf/bf role by kissing him, hence the love affair started which i know it's obvious might not last.

There own palaver sha
Re: Ouch! Star Actress Toyin Aimakhu Throws Shade At Estranged Husband by Teewhy2: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
You guys need to resolve your issues

Hi Nairalanders , your votes are needed to overturn the more than 1500 votes that they are using to lead my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya in the #CussonsBabyMoments competition . I believe with your votes the gap is nothing kindly click on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. and vote. Thanks
Re: Ouch! Star Actress Toyin Aimakhu Throws Shade At Estranged Husband by amtaken(f): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
I don't see no shades.
Re: Ouch! Star Actress Toyin Aimakhu Throws Shade At Estranged Husband by LADYARIK(f): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
I cnt find d shade der
Re: Ouch! Star Actress Toyin Aimakhu Throws Shade At Estranged Husband by Gratia(f): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
searching/looking seriously for the shades.
Op Take time there o
Re: Ouch! Star Actress Toyin Aimakhu Throws Shade At Estranged Husband by octopusfreaky(f): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
i thank God for my lifee,,,before u say i do ask God for confirmation...
Re: Ouch! Star Actress Toyin Aimakhu Throws Shade At Estranged Husband by heykims(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
nollynude stars sef turning preachers..
Re: Ouch! Star Actress Toyin Aimakhu Throws Shade At Estranged Husband by cahrym(m): 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
To copy this tune press 1
Re: Ouch! Star Actress Toyin Aimakhu Throws Shade At Estranged Husband by Favolly(f): 12:18am On Dec 01, 2015
Has anyone found the shade yet? Or do we keep searching? undecided
Re: Ouch! Star Actress Toyin Aimakhu Throws Shade At Estranged Husband by duduade: 12:24am On Dec 01, 2015
eluquenson:
shior, is it now they know God exist? i could remember vividly when the estranged wife fell in love to this young handsome dude on location after playing a gr role by kissing him, hence the love affair started which i know it's obvious might not last.

There own palaver sha
are you serious. .?

Annie Idibia Debuts Dreadlocks As She Steps Out With 2face | Photos / Photos Of Ex-imo State Governor, Ikedi Ohakim's Grandchildren From Adanma / Video Of Psquare's Female Fan Crying Profusely