Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,647 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Please Help (infinix) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help (infinix) (511 Views)

Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? / Please Help Infinix Hot 4pro And Note 3 Which Is More Better / Help : Infinix Hot Note 16gig/2gig Lollipop Charging Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help (infinix) by Kyase(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
I reset my infinix hot ,but when the phone restarted it ask of my email and password, which I did input but it cant start.
Can someone help please
Re: Please Help (infinix) by Kyase(m): 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Please anyone?
Re: Please Help (infinix) by Carlcaresophia: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2015
Kyase:
I reset my infinix hot ,but when the phone restarted it ask of my email and password, which I did input but it cant start.
Can someone help please
Hi Kyase, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Please Help (infinix) by Kyase(m): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Kyase, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
OK thanks
But I did every thing I could do, but it persist
But where is your carlcare located here in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Six-year-old HTC HD2 Receives Android 6.0 Port / Any Advice Before Buying Hot2 2gig Ram / Paid Apps On Play Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.