Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,889 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? (30830 Views)

What! Ronaldo Forced To RETURN Ballon D’or Award To Messi After Shock Admission / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) / Who Will Win 2016 Ballon D’or Award (predictions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by Okuda(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
this is how it will be
1 messi
2 ronaldo
3 neymar....according to performances last season...this season's performance will judge 2016 ballon d 'or
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by solonazzy: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
obinnashady:
messi should try other leagues na...English league to be precise.make we know how far.
Wat wuld he b looking for?... Leave whr he's enjoying his football to prove u wrong?.... He has led his Argentina side nw to 2 major finals n lost narrowly.....ronaldo sef get country, wetin he do with dem..... Ur best English team was outplayed easily last season in d ucl by Dis same Messi..... Wetin he dey find again....

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin karim benzema grin sad
seankay:
Diego Costa angry
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by Kassidy90(m): 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
Am a die hard CR7 ' s fan but to be sincere that guy call MSSI deserve it, i vote MESSI
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by lovely17(m): 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Neymar I pray
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 01, 2015
zenar:
what is balloon d or.. is it a kinda baloon sad
yea it's a big balloon!!blown by the French.#dummy!!you could atleast ask google
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 01, 2015
obinnashady:
wetin dem dey play for Liga bbva?
so you want messi to come play with verdy and giroud abi in the same league... angry....messi has no business with the epl...epl teams dont know how to play football... angry
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by barcaboi(m): 12:39am On Dec 01, 2015
obinnashady:
I wonder what Neymar is doing there,football and politics..suarez would have been better..#CR7 my boy
wch politics....Neymar scored against all d knock out big teams; PSG, Man city, Bayern, Juve....and he was d link Messi always looked for especially during counter......abegi....follow his game more....dude destroyed madrid few days ago. ..and had bn shouldering barca even b4 Suarez hit top form
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by barcaboi(m): 12:46am On Dec 01, 2015
stixz:
Messi.. ..but Suarez should've been the third nominee stead of neymar
chk who scored in all the knock out round....Neymar. ..he was even top scorer...also shouldered messis role even b4 Suarez hit form
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by barcaboi(m): 12:47am On Dec 01, 2015
justicejay:

not tiego Silva or David Silva.
it's neymar da Silva.
and if you really wanna argue about David Silva and neymar.....Silva is a senior man.
who dash am....hv u seen neymar of 2015?
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by barcaboi(m): 12:51am On Dec 01, 2015
obinnashady:
I be ur mate,u no know ur mate,who's Eusebio.answer that without cheating then we'll talk football.
wch of dem...Portuguese legend or new Celta vigo coach who was an ex-barca player and coach (barca B)
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by barcaboi(m): 12:53am On Dec 01, 2015
mart2k:
That Neymar shld gerrout of dat place, he's still learning when compared with d duo
yey destroyed madrid on his own
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by barcaboi(m): 12:55am On Dec 01, 2015
mart2k:
If Aguero was part of d list, ur Neymar cannot even smell second. I op uar wise enof to understnd my point sir
where was Aguero wen neymar was tearing his team apart....scored against all knock out teams....even the final. ....abegi
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by barcaboi(m): 12:58am On Dec 01, 2015
donephi:

From performance, Messi does but it can still be won by any of the 3 nominees.

If u flashback 2009 or 2010, can't remember vividly which of the seasons. Based on performance, CR7 was the best that season but it was given to Messi. I hope it happens that way this season. Lol
dat 1 na for football manager. ...2009 messi wins UCL and treble....2010 sneider or any spanish cldav won because of Ucl and WC but Messi had 91 goals in 1year....where ronaldo take feature....una don start like say we sef no watch ball dat time
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by barcaboi(m): 1:00am On Dec 01, 2015
charlesm91:
Definitely Messi. People talking trash about cr7 cos of the past few month should realise that balon d'or is for a year and not for a few months. So the fact that cr7 is nominated feels rightly so. Neymar recently is above both messi n cr7 but for the duration of the calendar year cr7 performed ok even tho this season has been abysmal. Compare both he n Messi's stats and its quite similar, leaving Neymar a distant third. Messi n Neymar both won the treble and that alone aids Messi n Neymar. Individually, picked the golden boot n,pichichi and was also joint top scorer with Neymar in ucl. Please don't rubbish Ronaldo cos he's off form of which I partly blame that dunce of a coach called Benitez.
even over a year; Neymar was in better form scoring Psg, man city, bayern, juve, atletico and many more.....so yes he deserves d nomination
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by barcaboi(m): 1:02am On Dec 01, 2015
johnnystackz:
Messi's year was injury ridden, so Ronaldo has got an edge over him. There are all fantastic players i must say. For me
1. Ronaldo
2. Messi
3. Neymar
Click like to agree, share to disagree
injury ridden bawo....for wch football manager....dude just got injured September and dat was recently. ...why una no go dash CR7.....monkey dey work, baboon wan chop am.....ifa hear
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by barcaboi(m): 1:04am On Dec 01, 2015
mart2k:
Thank God u said for d past 2months. Are u aware that FIFA wl only use last season performance as a yardstick?
and didn't u watch last season football?.....chk his goals/assists stat den com and argue.....he had 10goals in UCl and emerged top scorer based on fewer games.....
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by barcaboi(m): 1:05am On Dec 01, 2015
Kulas:
Tell me why Neymar shld not win it,everytime Messi,Ronado.
because When messi destroyed man city and bayern singlehandedly. ...his award was written
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by barcaboi(m): 1:11am On Dec 01, 2015
ollah1:

Lol, bale just returned from injury likewise keylor hence their poor run. You can't fault them. Ramos just returned from injury as well. The fact is, it was castilla that played that match. Krasid, I heard you just left the hospital. Is that true?
fyi rakitic was injured, messi was injured, mascherano got Injured, and we used Roberto for dem....lol...roberto became ozil in movement
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by barcaboi(m): 1:14am On Dec 01, 2015
obinnashady:
messi should try other leagues na...English league to be precise.make we know how far.
wack.....aguero, silva, toure, ozil, sanchez, bojan, bellerin, mata, costa, cesc, herrera, cazorla, Navas still rocking EPL....and yet u guys still fome up wt dis lame excuse...pfff....same way Neymar came 2 europe and conquered Bale dat dey compared wt him....
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by barcaboi(m): 1:23am On Dec 01, 2015
Chukzyfcb:

Epl defenders soo good? I laff in spanish.all these epl fans think football is about being BULKY and having SPEED. Go and watch serie a and see how defense is done TACTICALLY. Epl has nothing to bring to the table other than advertisement! That's why till date even ENgland as a team is still average! Messi has been raping epl defenders in ucl for years now. Hazard is fucking up ur defenders, chamberlain dribbling them for fun even small boy Martial is poking them, its now Messi that can't beat an epl defender? Pls go to sleep, U knw notin about football!
ighalo sef don rape dem die...
bojan too...vardy
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by barcaboi(m): 1:26am On Dec 01, 2015
Chukzyfcb:

Epl defenders soo good? I laff in spanish.all these epl fans think football is about being BULKY and having SPEED. Go and watch serie a and see how defense is done TACTICALLY. Epl has nothing to bring to the table other than advertisement! That's why till date even ENgland as a team is still average! Messi has been raping epl defenders in ucl for years now. Hazard is fucking up ur defenders, chamberlain dribbling them for fun even small boy Martial is poking them, its now Messi that can't beat an epl defender? Pls go to sleep, U knw notin about football!
ighalo sef don rape dem die...
bojan too...vardy.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 01, 2015
barcaboi:
fyi rakitic was injured, messi was injured, mascherano got Injured, and we used Roberto for dem....lol...roberto became ozil in movement

lol, u didn't understand my message bro.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by femi4: 5:35am On Dec 01, 2015
Aminat508:
Aminat508 kiss tongue
You are not part of the nominees tongue kiss
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by femi4: 5:37am On Dec 01, 2015
Omotayor123:
Omotayor123 tongue
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by seyema(m): 6:15am On Dec 01, 2015
The kind hate some people have for ronaldo ehn.... U go think say he don snatch there wife b4 and since fifa have put him there now, go and remove him.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by jackpot(f): 6:33am On Dec 01, 2015
drnairalov:

happy birthday smiley
Thanks. I always enjoy your posts. They are funny.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by Commandoabdul(m): 6:33am On Dec 01, 2015
Where is Suazex now? Which kind thing be this?
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? by Commandoabdul(m): 6:33am On Dec 01, 2015
Where is Suazex now? Which kind thing be this

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League / Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl / Football Trial, Agent And Scouts Contact Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.