Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

The Call Circle... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Call Circle... (466 Views)

Notification Of Low Sales Of GOLD CIRCLE / When Gold Circle Was Sold For N2.00 (2naira) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Call Circle... by TalkItAll: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Boss says to his secretary, “We are travelling abroad for the week, so make arrangements.”The secretary makes a call to her husband, “My boss and I will be travelling abroad for the week, so look after kids.”The husband makes call to secret lover, “My wife is going abroad for the week, so let’s spend the week together.”The secret lover makes a call to a little boy whom she is giving private lessons, “I’m going to be busy throughout the week, so you need not come for classes.”The little boy makes call to his grandfather, “Grandpa, I don’t have classes for the week, because my teacher is going to be busy. Let’s spend the week together.”The grandpa makes a call to his secretary, “I’m afraid we won’t be travelling again. My grandson and I are going to spend the week together.”The secretary makes a call to her husband, “My boss has some personal matters to attend to, so our trip is cancelled.”The husband makes a call to secret lover, “We cannot spend the week together, my wife has cancelled her trip.”The secret lover makes a call to little boy, “We will still have classes as usual this week.”The little boy makes a call to his grandfather, “Grandpa! I’m sorry we won’t be able to spend the week together. My teacher called and said that I have to attend classes.”The grandpa makes a call to his secretary, “Change of plans! My grandson is no more coming. So we are still travelling this week. Make arrangements.”
Can you tell who is controlling this chain

1 Like

Re: The Call Circle... by mrpablo(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
GraNpa
Re: The Call Circle... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Teacher aka secret lover.

I dnt read oooo.cheesycheesy
Re: The Call Circle... by kossyablaze(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
BRB

(1) (Reply)

Football Chit-chat / End Of You Ye / 24hrs Countdown To 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.